Think good thoughts for my Pop's

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I feel the love.....
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

AlisoBob wrote:I feel the love.....

X491
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
Pony

Post by Pony »

Just read this, and I wish I would have seen this before today. I am praying for your father and your family. I obviously just know you as a screen name, but I know on the other end of it is a man who loves his pops and tries his best to show him and make him proud. I can totally relate to that. How ever this fight comes out embrace it and let it bring your family together. When that happens and if the loved one passes, they leave their best and most important gift of their lives.

Im praying, and God loves you and your father just as much as the men who go to church 3 times a week.
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Pony wrote:Just read this, and I wish I would have seen this before today. I am praying for your father and your family. I obviously just know you as a screen name, but I know on the other end of it is a man who loves his pops and tries his best to show him and make him proud. I can totally relate to that. How ever this fight comes out embrace it and let it bring your family together. When that happens and if the loved one passes, they leave their best and most important gift of their lives.

Im praying, and God loves you and your father just as much as the men who go to church 3 times a week.
Well said Pony!! :headbang:
gman1966347

Post by gman1966347 »

Thank you very much Matt. Likewise my friend. Our heart is with you guys. And a big Thanks to Bob. Thank you for your reply. That means alot. Eric has been there for me every time I need an ear to fill. He is one of my dear friends! Thank you everyone. Thanks again Matt. The best to you guys.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

My Dad sends me this today.

My Living Will

Last night my kids and I were sitting in the living room and I said to them,

"I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

They got up, unplugged the computer and threw out my wine!!

Little Bastards.

Looks like he will be keeping a sense of humor about it all...The first time he sent it without the attachment with the title "living will" and there was nothing......I thought that was the joke.

Gerry your lucky to have a "solid Bro" like that in Eric, they are few and far between and I am sure it is not taken for granted.