wtt pipes

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
mocr13

wtt pipes

Post by mocr13 »

I have a stock cr500 pipe (new style) that i picked up off ebay for my project, it has been nickel plated. the longer i look at it the more i realize i want a factory finish pipe,would like pro circuit but not picky,wanted to see if anybody hear might b interested in doing some trading for a factory finish pipe. Thanks Mocr13
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

where are you from?
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

local chrome shop could probly take it off for same price it would cost to ship it out for a different pipe. raw pipes rust pretty fast if you dont keep up the maintenance
josh

Post by josh »

ever herd of por-15 products? i think they make a chemical that takes of nickel and chrome.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i think removing the plating is the cheap part. putting it back on is what costs. seems like it was $20 to have nikisil removed.... $200 to put new shit back on
mocr13

Post by mocr13 »

I just never did like the look of a stock pipe,I run pro circuit factory finish on all my other bikes,I just like the look of the welds compared to the factory raised ridge seams
and with this project trying to do it as cheap as possible as going to lose my job in a couple weeks so trying to get what I want on the cheap cause once no more job won't be able to afford to change anything,unless I find a job quick and with this economy don't see that happening!
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

what kind of work you do and what part of the country ?
mocr13

Post by mocr13 »

-I work at a chemical plant and I'm in Missouri
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

quit a few jobs out this way. could almost gaurantee theres stuff dealing with chemicals becauses its all mining and oil field shit. look in the wyoming area. tons of jobs
mocr13

Post by mocr13 »

Thanks for the info Im hoping to not have to move unless last ditch effort,got my own land with trails and hills and my motocross track,so I dont wanna leave unless I have to plus my wifes family is from here and my daughter dont want to leave either but,if times get bad might have to any way but thanks for the help!
mocr13

Post by mocr13 »

- forgot to put in original post. I would be willing to pay a liitle difference plus the trade, to get a factory finish pipe. Thanks Mocr13