Cr500 parts

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Flatbiller

Cr500 parts

Post by Flatbiller »

2000 cr500 no motor

Rear shock $50
Clamps $20
Frame(beat to shit!) if you pick it up you can have it.
Swing arm is shot.
Brake calipers $40 for the set
Subframe $20
Airbox w/boot $10
Last edited by Flatbiller on January 31st, 2011, 6:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Algava

Post by Algava »

I'm interested in the 2001 forks if they look good.
Where are you located?
Flatbiller

Post by Flatbiller »

I'm in Vegas. They need seals. I never rode the bike, I bought it Friday. Pulled the motor and here we are. From what I can see they are in good shape
Flatbiller

Post by Flatbiller »

There 2000 forks 2001 was a typo
Algava

Post by Algava »

As long as they look good outside, the bottom part is not cracked from hitting rocks and the chrome tubes are not scratched or dented(they would leak even with new seals) i'm good, i would reseal them anyways.
I wander if any Vegas guy is coming to AZ this year or maybe down to Cali for any reason.
How about a great looking front wheel also?
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I'm going through Vegas on my way to Hoonfest. I will be leaving that way the 4th at noonish....puts me in Vegas about 8:00. If you have the deal all worked out I would pick them up for you no problem, keep them for the week and you would have them Friday night. Let me know. I know you don't know me but you can check my ebay rating under the same name to see I don't screw people over and I will give you my name number and all that if it would make you more comfy. Let me know.
Algava

Post by Algava »

Rhino89523 wrote:I'm going through Vegas on my way to Hoonfest. I will be leaving that way the 4th at noonish....puts me in Vegas about 8:00. If you have the deal all worked out I would pick them up for you no problem, keep them for the week and you would have them Friday night. Let me know. I know you don't know me but you can check my ebay rating under the same name to see I don't screw people over and I will give you my name number and all that if it would make you more comfy. Let me know.

Thank you Rhino, let me see what Flatbiller says about the forks conditions.
Flatbiller

Post by Flatbiller »

The forks are in good shape it's just the seals, I do have rims but I think I'm going to keep them.
Algava

Post by Algava »

I'll take em,pm your info and i'll mail u a check or paypal the monies.Rhino could pick them up In 3wks,if it's cool 4u
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I can pick them up the evening of the 4th of Feb which is like a week and a half its a Friday night. You guys work out your deal and if its cool with flatbiller I will be there about 8:00 on the 4th. You guys get me somehow flatbillers contact info, address and phone and I will be there. I will be riding down in Phoenix area all week and will be out to Hoonfest on Friday and I can give them to you then. I am staying at a friends so the forks will either be locked in my van or locked in my friends garage so they will be safe and I will take full responsibility until the handoff is made. Let me know.
Flatbiller

Post by Flatbiller »

He has my info I think???? I dunno how to check pm and not sure if it sent. Let me no if you got the pm. Yeah whenever you wanna stop by fine by me.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Hey if I was supposed to get something in the PM I don't have it, if it went to Algava I am sure he will forward it to me when you guys have a done deal. I will call you when I get to like Indian Springs or something...about an hour out. You guys can get me at either of the following or go PM.

mattryan@charter.net
(530)308-6050
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Flatbiller wrote:He has my info I think???? I dunno how to check pm and not sure if it sent. Let me no if you got the pm. Yeah whenever you wanna stop by fine by me.
I think you mite have to wait until you have 10 posts before you can send & recieve PM's not sure ...
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Flatbiller

Post by Flatbiller »

I figured it out... I'm just a retard. He should be forwarding you my info.
Algava

Post by Algava »

I just did
Algava

Post by Algava »

Thanks Rhino
Flatbiller

Post by Flatbiller »

Bump
Flatbiller

Post by Flatbiller »

Parts are gone!