Wanted HRC / Madman Wide Ratio Transmission Kit

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
speedway501

Wanted HRC / Madman Wide Ratio Transmission Kit

Post by speedway501 »

Wanted HRC / Madman Wide Ratio Transmission Kit CR500.
dubious01

Post by dubious01 »

x491

I think there must be quite a few of us, so a smart guy would get his hands on a set, have them measured with a digitizer, spin up the CNC and start making them.

Could easillly make money on that one....
seanmx57

Post by seanmx57 »

http://www.madmanengineering.com/wideratio.htm

Not sure if they do them anymore...........
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

I've bee talking with a few guys on and off about making sets. The kx guys had some made, trying their contacts
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I'm starting this with I personally know nothing about making gears. That said, is all you need to do it a cnc mill? seems like there would be a lot more to it. If a CNC mill is all thats needed a good friend of mine owns D1H racing that makes triple clamps and stuff and I could probably get him to whip them up if there were a few sets sold and a future revenue stream possible. Guess I would need a set to copy too, this is where I get back to my first statement
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

na, theres more to it, its gotta be a casting deal too. if it were a rounded dawg in the trans it could be cnc made, but with square edged dawgs we need to start of a casting.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Man I figured there was more to it or it would be done.