ebay bullshit

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
100hp honda

ebay bullshit

Post by 100hp honda »

was watching this item for few days. probly worth $200 but bids were only at $77. i go to bid with one day left and noticed the douche bag pulled the item :x . there was no reserve either. i thought you couldnt do that shit ?
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

says bidding ended but there was still 1 day left. some cock sucker probly sent him pm offering $100 :x :x
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

ya, well i was the only bidder and won a 500 jug ported but worn over 91mm BUT it came with a loose new sleeve.
Next day the douche emails, not a message thru ebay that he "lost" the cylinder and the sleeve.
I have a few days to leave feedback eventho he refunded my paypal$.
I messaged him about it and immidiately recieved a phone # to call him, chatted and he confirmed that he's an asshole.
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Geez, that was awfully kind of him, don't you think Roosty? :roll: Given the chance to call him to confirm what you already knew. Wow, that's taking customer service to a whole new level. Takes all kinds doesn't it?
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

ya, it was just a confirmation call :roll:
87CR500Rider

Post by 87CR500Rider »

That's happened to me before and wouldn't you know it, the same part was posted a couple of weeks later. He just wasn't getting what he wanted for it and Ebay won't do squat about it.
ZETTNORCAL

Post by ZETTNORCAL »

That's why ebay lets you have a starting bid amount. Freaking dumass's should start the bidding amount at the lowest price they want to take.

Easy as that
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

I do get to leave feedback to :twisted: