Mad Skillz

Use some common sense ....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Mad Skillz

Post by AlisoBob »

2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

wont find a rekluse on that machine, (real talent required)
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

2strokeforever wrote:wont find a rekluse on that machine, (real talent required)
or a fuggin makita battery strapped to the front fender connected with speaker wire... wtf dude?... :roll: :roll:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

kdizzle wrote: or a fuggin makita battery strapped to the front fender connected with speaker wire... wtf dude?... :roll: :roll:
No shit....
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

well it was temporary would i rather look "cool" overheating, or look like a weirdo way in front where i cant be seen?
didnt have any money, took the battery off as soon as i could
i dont know if you guys can tell but i dont jump on the bandwagon, and it dosent bother me if something on my bike dosent look cool, i needed a battery to power my fan and couldnt buy one, so i did what i could with what i had
and as soon as i got money i did it properly, small bike battery in the airbox with reg/rec
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Mad skills! we get these dudes here about 1/2 hour from the house at Donner Ski Ranch, I'm not sure if they are coming back this year but its fun to watch. My wife isn't a moto head and she even likes watching these guys...watching me...not so much.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Shake it off 2 stroke, look at the shit Brit gets.
Besides, we're all a little niggerish from time to time.
I had the niggerish so bad at one time I even walked funny.
Not so much anymore.
Just say "fuck, ya got me"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Tharrell wrote:I had the niggerish so bad at one time I even walked funny.
Do you use the phrase " what-not"......

:roll:
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

I can't recall ever sayin that.
Ya'll were just fuckin with the guy right?
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

That is insane. The part that baffles me the most is how he can just "sit still" and just sit there until he's ready to move......i cant do that even on a bike....
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

Rhino89523 wrote:Mad skills! we get these dudes here about 1/2 hour from the house at Donner Ski Ranch, I'm not sure if they are coming back this year but its fun to watch. My wife isn't a moto head and she even likes watching these guys...watching me...not so much.
Years ago they used to host a big motorcycle event at Donner with a hillclimb, road racing, midget sprint cars and the trials riding, I think it was called Motorcycle 40 Days.... It was Bad ass I wish they still had it :cry:
-Jake

Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

[/quote] Years ago they used to host a big motorcycle event at Donner with a hillclimb, road racing, midget sprint cars and the trials riding, I think it was called Motorcycle 40 Days.... It was Bad ass I wish they still had it :cry:[/quote]

Old hwy 40 motorcycle days was cool, think the last one was in like 2000 or so, it was a great time! the trials event is pretty cool but the whole event was the best. They still do a vintage bike show at Squaw Valley thats kind of cool and one year they did a super moto in downtown Reno. I love it that everyone thinks Reno Sucks, I just nod my head in agreement.
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

2strokeforever wrote:well it was temporary would i rather look "cool" overheating, or look like a weirdo way in front where i cant be seen?
didnt have any money, took the battery off as soon as i could
i dont know if you guys can tell but i dont jump on the bandwagon, and it dosent bother me if something on my bike dosent look cool, i needed a battery to power my fan and couldnt buy one, so i did what i could with what i had
and as soon as i got money i did it properly, small bike battery in the airbox with reg/rec
Shit 2 stroke just bustin your balls and what-not.. I like the pussy clutch, you like the makita battery on the front fender. its all in fun we are all hoons here. Shit man your like one the only guys i see posting real riding and racing pics and using that 500. shit man i got a spare battery for my dewalt layin around if you need it :P :P
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

kdizzle wrote: Shit man your like one the only guys i see posting real riding and racing pics and using that 500.
Clyde does burnouts in empty fields... that doesnt count as real riding? :P :lol: :D
-Jake

Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Lots of Rekluse action there. you can hear it.

take some notes 2stroke.. Pussy Clutch for the win. :twisted: :twisted: