Anyone work for clark county

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
ISBB

Anyone work for clark county

Post by ISBB »

im looking for a "IN" lol... i just applied for 2 computer geek jobs there... in their IT department... Anyone who can help pursuade the system a little would be greatly appreciated...

Or anyone who knows if their company is looking for a geek as well... gotta make 40K + to pay the bills and have a little breathing room.
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
ouch360

Post by ouch360 »

If ya wanna move to Connecticut I might be able to do a little hooken up. It would take lookin up some numbers I havent used for about 3 years - when I left about 4 years ago we left with with the door still open. I was making well over 50.

Beiersdorf Inc. Wilton Ct
!!OUCH - Being the best is easy when its already in you!!
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

too far away from the sand... i dont wanna end up like hellbear!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

AlisoBob wrote::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl:
dannygraves

Re: Anyone work for clark county

Post by dannygraves »

ISBB wrote:im looking for a "IN" lol... i just applied for 2 computer geek jobs there... in their IT department... Anyone who can help pursuade the system a little would be greatly appreciated...

Or anyone who knows if their company is looking for a geek as well... gotta make 40K + to pay the bills and have a little breathing room.
LOL, I just saw both of those listings last week, applied for the sys admin 2 job a bit below my skill level, but the pay looked good! DAMN, your my competition for gettig a job now!!! :lol: :lol:
Of coarse, I need $70K to leave where I'm at, but tired of BS.
Right now I'm 1099 and have a couple people who hook me up with jobs, if things ever pick up, I might be able to hook you up. My buddy Jack gives me $80/hr, coastlinemicro gives me $55/hr (for warranty work) and sunrise gives me $35, but I spend 40hr/wk at sunrise and do other jobs remotely, or take off for an extended lunch. I like going remote because then I get to double bill! there have been times where I was tripple billing!!! God I love what I do! But yeah, I've been looking for a regular job to get benefits and vacation time and PTO, but then keep taking care of my other clients on the side and double sunrise' rate since I will be working fewer hours.
I've been trying to get my own clients in town because I hate how much I rely on others. All of Jacks clients are in construction industry, so since the housing market took a dump, they haven't had any work. Sunrise is laying people off and I'm amazed that I'm still here... We should get together some time and have a beer and talk shop. :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

The only thing i lack from their requirements is the schooling... however i have over 8 yrs experience to make up for it... so i feel plenty qualified HEHE... Their base pay is on the edge of what im currently making now.. so even if they only get me base to start im outta this place... i cant stand the noon - 9pm sun - thurs... riding schedule is all whacked.. pto and vacation is almost non existant around here... trying to take a week off for the holidays i like trying to pull teeth from an aligator.. the bennies are HORRRRRRID.. No disability and waaaay overpriced health insurance..
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

yeah, I hear ya... I pay $485/mo out of pocket for a crummy HMO plan
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80