Any other hoons in KY?

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
Snarf

Any other hoons in KY?

Post by Snarf »

Hey gang!

Finally found myself a nice enough 500 to buy... its a 97, mostly stock...

I'm tearing the bike completely apart and restoring/modding it as I see fit. I'm going to street tag it, and have it set up as a street only supermoto. Should be a lot of fun!
Travis

Post by Travis »

I am in KY, been thinking about supermotoing mine but I may have to get rid of it. I have back trouble and haven't been able to ride for quiet some time. What part of KY are you in?
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Welcome :clink:
Snarf

Post by Snarf »

Hey Travis-

I'm up in Georgetown.. a few minutes north of Lexington.

Sorry to hear about your back giving you trouble.. I hope you get better soon!

Do you have any parts for sale, or are you just trying to sell your whole bike? I've got a buddy in Florida that might be very interested in your 500.

-Derek
Travis

Post by Travis »

Just thought about selling the whole bike. I don't have any spare parts other than the full brake system and another plastic set and seat. I am in Somerset. lol Are there any good spots to ride where you are at? Unless you know someone around here you are pretty limited on where you ride. They closed the best place we had to ride over some Mollusks or something that lived in the creek that ran through the place. Alot of it was Daniel Boone National Forest too. Unless you ride MX and there are a couple local tracks.
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee