UPS AGAIN

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

UPS AGAIN

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

shipped parts to Isky Racing Cams in Cali on the 14th, delivery date is now bumped back again, looking at the 4th now, WTF!
nmdesertrider

Post by nmdesertrider »

The economy is killing them, they can't afford to send until the truck is full.
03 CRF450/85 500
Joshwfl

Post by Joshwfl »

Could be worse. I just bought a set of FR500's with drag radials and had Fedex ship them. They arrived with no packaging left and scrapes and dings all over. Going on 3 weeks now with no insurance payment yet.
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/ ... %20Damage/
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

wow, shitty deal.
the crankshaft for the old tractor cylinder i have pictured in another thread was lost for 3 weekings going to ohio and 7 weeks on return. came back without the main bearing cap that was sent, lost its box made of 4 callies crankshaft boxes and all the paperwork.
britincali

Post by britincali »

I shipped a cherry 87 CR500 frame, perfect rads, tank and a headstock to clipity (on the other board) UPS lost the lot and was never found.........
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

britincali wrote:I shipped a cherry 87 CR500 frame, perfect rads, tank and a headstock to clipity (on the other board) UPS lost the lot and was never found.........
How do you lose something that big? Idiots. I just ordered some OEM honda hardware and paid for 3 day shipping, UPS basically gave me the bird and said they will deliver in 5. Dick heads
-Jake

britincali

Post by britincali »

Big ass box that was wrapped to shit with tape, my address and clipitys addy taped to the frame, title with my current addy inserted inside headstock and they still couldn't find it after it hit the shipping hub in LA.

That whole deal cost me all the parts + the $250 I returned to clipity, UPS refunded me $90........

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

It was the 80z of weed inside that sent it missing....
britincali

Post by britincali »

Negative

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

When i was in my early 20's i had a friend that worked at a small UPS shipping store. man it was like christmas for that guy he would find/steal LB's of weed, money, electronics, DVD's all kinds of shit. after working there for a while he had a knack for finding the good shit. he went on for years like this.

Sucks for you if your shit was sent through there. I ahve always had better luck with Fedex
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

K, heres another long winded tale

Crower sent me a crankshaft they built with the wrong main bearing size in October, It was shipped for return with freight billed to my account, customs to their account on an RMA number November 2nd

By the first week of december it was officially lost.
UPS offered to pay 800$ for the 2064$ insured parcel.

I refused to settle for that, and i delayed them closing the claim as i personally pursued finding the crankshaft as i've neede to do with them before.

Ended up finding the crank on Ebay! ( 390293413867 )
It was easy to identify when the bastards listed it with the Crower serial number which was custom to my account.

I called UPS, it was a friday, the auction ended sunday. I asked them to get it removed, dealt with 4 different people, the canadian rep for ups, a supervisor in canada, a usa supervisor and another claims officer in the usa which Kerry at Crower made contact with, turns out shes a step-sister to Jamie Mcmurray and knows all about engines.

None of that worked, on saturday both kerry and I contacted the seller and told them about the situation and how they were in possession of stolen murchandise and asked to have the item removed, it was.

Monday i get a call from ups that THEY found the crank and wanted me to confirm that id like it sent to the destination. It got there 3 days later and i got my credit.

SO, I find it, I do all the work to get it back, UPS says TS, no $ to cover anything and everyone there except the original girl i contacted when it was lost says i dont deserve any compensation for the hundred + hours i have in finding it.

I fucked up by not buying it on ebay, should have bought it, got my credit and stil fucked them over, but I tried to do it right and now i'm fucked.

Crower gets the crank back, invoice copies in an envelope in the box, and my company tape all over the box!

FUCK YOU UPS!
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Man, don't say that.
I'm waitin'for some stuff from them. :cry:
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

I knew a dude that was a loader and he used to steal shit all the time. Golf clubs were a constant pawn for the dick head.