Jack Roush

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Jack Roush

Post by AlisoBob »

sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Damn this is the second or third accident he has had piloting aircraft....
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Mik, any comments???
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

I heard something about avoiding a "conflict" with another aircraft ........ :?:
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

...in his own mind.

Old trees rot at the top.
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

Well, I dont see any trees blowing sideways in the backround so I'd guess it might be time for ole Jack to figure out what the rudder and ailerons really do....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I would have pushed that left rudder pedal through the god dammed floor!!!
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

I would think that if someone was hanging out to get this pic they were probably watching an unstable approach from a ways back and just waiting for something ugly to happen. Reminds me of some students I had that ried to kill me when I was teaching in tail draggers.... :lol:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

The National Transportation Safety Board has released a preliminary report providing details about the August 6 crash of a Hawker Beechcraft Premier IA during the EAA AirVenture show in Oshkosh, Wis. According to the NTSB, the Premier, piloted by Roush Fenway Nascar team owner Jack Roush, was recorded on amateur video “in a left base turn to final for Runway 18R. The airplane appeared to overshoot the runway centerline during this turn and then level its wings momentarily before entering a slight right bank simultaneously as the nose of the airplane pitched up.”

The Premier then turned left toward the runway centerline and began a descent. During the descent the airplane's pitch appeared to increase until it entered a right bank and “struck the grass area west of the runway in a nose-down, right-wing-low attitude.”

In an August 13 interview published on the Roush Fenway Racing Web site, Roush said that despite loss of sight in his left eye, a broken jaw and compression fracture of his back, he will fly again.

In a widely broadcast interview on August 13 at the Michigan Speedway, Roush said, "On a trip arrival into Oshkosh, I was put in conflict with the flight plan of another airplane close to the ground and I was unable to address the conflict and keep the airplane flying. I ground-looped the airplane."
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

The lack of any control inputs tells me Jack was not the "Pilot"..... in this shot he is a "Passenger".
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

This is going to become a regular occurence with the POS single pilot mini jets anyone with money can buy. And we all used to call Beechcraft Bonanza's doctor killers. :shock:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

In Calif. their " Lawyer Killers".....

:twisted:
bearorso

Post by bearorso »

Perhaps then, they should be given out to them upon qualifying for the profession.....................
Travis

Post by Travis »

I saw one of those approach like that when we were leaving Killeen Tx Saturday morning. The pilot managed to level it out and touch the runway but still pulled out of it and took back off. They nearly landed on us as we were about to take off. Good thing the pilot saw it coming in and we stopped before getting out on the runway. :shock:
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

My kid made a good point....

Do you see any punched out glasss, or other bullshit going on with the left side of the airframe? I dont either....

So, how did Mr. Roush get is eye poked out, and his jaw fractured..... besides eating the dashboard HARD becasue he's too cool to but his belts on during landing?

Doosh-Bag.
FZ1426

Post by FZ1426 »

He's lucky there was no fire. :shock:
'06 CRF450R, '02 R1, '11 YZ450F