THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
NightBiker07

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT

Post by NightBiker07 »

A few excerpts from the books Obama has written......or at least claims to have done so. They are in the public library, no need to spend money on them.

+
THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT -- Is anyone out there awake?

I bought and read "Audacity of Hope". It was difficult to read considering his attitude toward us and everything American. Let me add a phrase he used to describe his attitude toward whites. He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE". His words not mine.

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT .......Is anyone out there awake?

Everyone of voting age should read these two books: Don't buy them, just get them from the library.

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams of My Father : "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white." (this isn't a bunch of crap, read the book)

From Dreams of My Father: "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father: "I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela." (what a bunch of role models!)

And FINALLY ..........and most scary:

From Audacity of Hope:
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." (again, read the book)
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Mad Dog

Re: THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT

Post by Mad Dog »

NightBiker07 wrote: From Audacity of Hope:
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." (again, read the book)

If that's real, that's scary..............
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/d ... stand.html

Read the longer quote and his context.

I am not an apologist for Obama. There's so much to dislike about Obama and his agenda, I just believe the Muslim angle is a distraction (as is the birth certificate controversy). My instinct is not that he is pro-Muslim so much as against the American ideal like many in the academic elite. He is not pro-Japanese but wants to apologize for America's behavior in WWII for instance. It is liberalism is his religion not Christianity or Islam (or maybe golf).
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
durkn

Post by durkn »

He does not like the US & his change reflects that.
He shoved his obamacare down our throats, when the people did not want it.

That is why he has gone on his apologetic tour, bowing to every foreign dignitary.

He is an incompetent dick.

One of the fundamental delusions of liberalism is that they have a monopoly on compassion & they use it to feel better about themselves.