"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Reagan was a fucking genius....

NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]

Next time your on that think of Brit.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:[/quote]

Yeah....Brit gets a LOT of shit around here, and he has the balls to laugh at it too LOL :cool:
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Travis

Post by Travis »

Got a link in my email this morning. Thought I would share it.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/ ... ?aid=17933
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

AlisoBob wrote:Reagan was a fucking genius....
Very true - spoke like a real leader. :clink:

Unlike the current HNIC - which I could envision him saying "Better Red than dead." :roll: :twisted:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

AlisoBob wrote:Reagan was a fucking genius....

:headbang:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
craigf40

Post by craigf40 »

see thing is america need to remember where they came from and remember there god they say they trust in on there dollar bill. every movie you make is always saying omg and swearing god maybe you should take note of the way the muslims worship there god even if they not perfect they at least remember there god and maybe its why america cant sleep in peace anymore ....just check up on the 10 commandments taking gods name in vain is a sin just like murder .... the violence you plant in peoples minds in your movies ..tv games and so on do you not think you maybe are the evil of the world ...where there is smoke there is fire ...saying all that im a white christian and have many american friends who are really good people but you have all been led astray and its going to come down hard on you guys unfortunately ....shame before glory...and glory before shame its how it works.... go read your dollar bill and remember and worship our god
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

craigf40 wrote:see thing is america need to remember where they came from and remember there god they say they trust in on there dollar bill. every movie you make is always saying omg and swearing god maybe you should take note of the way the muslims worship there god even if they not perfect they at least remember there god and maybe its why america cant sleep in peace anymore ....just check up on the 10 commandments taking gods name in vain is a sin just like murder .... the violence you plant in peoples minds in your movies ..tv games and so on do you not think you maybe are the evil of the world ...where there is smoke there is fire ...saying all that im a white christian and have many american friends who are really good people but you have all been led astray and its going to come down hard on you guys unfortunately ....shame before glory...and glory before shame its how it works.... go read your dollar bill and remember and worship our god

you think just because the muslims worship their god every day means they can sleep well at night? considering the middle east is extremely violent, i fail to see how worshiping their god makes them more peaceful.

i do, however agree with standing on the principle of IN GOD WE TRUST. the thing is, the dollar bill doesnt say which god to worship, which gives people the freedom to choose which god they worship. just because some small group of assbags finds it "offensive" doesnt mean it should be removed from the currency.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

craigf40

Post by craigf40 »

i agree about your tiger theory ....but when we as south africans try d to keep the power as the tigers in south africa (whites) far superior nation our brothers in the US decided we where evil and cruel and gave nelson mandela a gods fame well my brothers you see now you looking for the same support and you cant find it....like i told some of your soldiers in iraq you get lions and hyenas the lions being superior and the hyenas every now and then get clever with the lions and disregard the lions boundary markings ...then the two biggest male lions stretch and go to work killing as many hyenas as they can but importantly kill there matriarch sending them in confusion and breaking them up and the lions carry on enjoying there great lives and rightly so....they defiantly do not go help hyenas lick there wounds the next day and so nature carry's on infinitely... take a lesson from the lion stick with lions and if you give some country a hiding dont go spend all your wealth helping lick there wounds.... you just look stupid and are stupid.... be real and not two faced and mind your own business...keep talking shit about human rights stick with your white brothers and they will stick with you and as for our god we only have one and we should worship and do as instructed.... but the as the bible says the love of money is the root of all evil .... like it dont like it ...its the tuth
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Muslim Santa
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

craigf40 wrote:.... the love of money is the root of all evil .... like it dont like it ...its the tuth
The root of all evil is turning your back on truth and NOT administering swift and severe punishment.

An example?

According to a survey compiled by the United Nations, South Africa was ranked second for murder and first for assaults and rapes per capita. Official statistics show that 52 people are murdered every day in South Africa. The reported number of rapes per year is 55,000, and it is estimated that 500,000 rapes are committed annually in South Africa. Total crime per capita ranks 10th in the world.

Rape is such a common problem in South Africa, that in a 2009 survey one in four South African men admitted to raping someone.

South Africa has some of the highest incidences of child and baby rape in the world.In a related survey conducted among 1,500 schoolchildren in the Soweto township, a quarter of all the boys interviewed said that 'jackrolling', a term for gang rape, was "good fun."

Dude, get you own country under control. I would bet my last dollar that you would come to the US in an instant, and kiss the ground as soon as you stepped off the plane.

If you dispatched Mr. Rapist, your crime and unemployment issues would be sloved overnight.
craigf40

Post by craigf40 »

AlisoBob wrote:
craigf40 wrote:.... the love of money is the root of all evil .... like it dont like it ...its the tuth
The root of all evil is turning your back on truth and NOT administering swift and severe punishment.

An example?

According to a survey compiled by the United Nations, South Africa was ranked second for murder and first for assaults and rapes per capita. Official statistics show that 52 people are murdered every day in South Africa. The reported number of rapes per year is 55,000, and it is estimated that 500,000 rapes are committed annually in South Africa. Total crime per capita ranks 10th in the world.

Rape is such a common problem in South Africa, that in a 2009 survey one in four South African men admitted to raping someone.

South Africa has some of the highest incidences of child and baby rape in the world.In a related survey conducted among 1,500 schoolchildren in the Soweto township, a quarter of all the boys interviewed said that 'jackrolling', a term for gang rape, was "good fun."

Dude, get you own country under control. I would bet my last dollar that you would come to the US in an instant, and kiss the ground as soon as you stepped off the plane.

If you dispatched Mr. Rapist, your crime and unemployment issues would be sloved overnight.
you so right about the most violent country and the rapes on babes its our black friends who you americans said we treated so badly and were so cruel to nelson mandellas people...they believe if you rape a baby you will be cured of aids...aids is our only hope to wipe this wicked black nation out ....but back to my point of you americans not getting all the facts before you act like you did against the white people of south africa... and no i would not kiss the ground in america look at whats happening to you u also have a black idiot running your country now and his from africa.... wake up and see the light you people have lost the plot
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

"you americans"?????

Just because a bunch of retarded celebrities rally the feelgood against apartheid doesn't mean that I agreed with it.
I really don't give a shit one way or the other.
Want to know why I have this opinion?
Because it's none of my business AND it's a South African problem far far away.
Now, if a faction from South Africa started terrorizing US and your government didn't take care of the problem, South Africa would be at the top of my shit list.

For the most part from what I've read on here, the guys in this group are pretty solid and I wouldn't bet any of them are like the people you are portraying.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I usued to work with a guy from South Africa used to have story time with him a couple times a week, he'd tell us about getting car jacked, stabbed, bullet holes in his flat, etc. etc. said he wouldn't go back even for a visit... That place is a shit hole. We may have our fair share of problems here in the states, but none of them come close to just trying to live there. I live in the greatest country in the world and even when under a democratic rule, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!
this also comes from the fact that I have traveled, I have seen other parts of the world and realize just how lucky I am to be an american.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
craigf40

Post by craigf40 »

you are still not getting my point...you interfere in the rest of the worlds problems then later you say i could care less about them coz the place is a shit hole any way... but what you dont realize is you just keep making more and more enemys and you think you helped iraq and saved them you have no idea what shit you have made over there ask any other south african on this site and im sure he will tell you the same you helped fuck our country up and now you say its a shit hole.....you know the saying what gos around comes around....the only thing america has left is there wealth but not long and you will have spent it trying to fix all your fuck ups in your wars to save the world...all your original morals and ideals have long been lost the only american dream you have left is in your sleep.... and remember in no muslim or anti america i worked with you people and have seen your young generation and its rotten they have grown up on tv and movies and have been horribly deceived all they crave is war and violence...when i left iraq to come home you had spent 1.5 trillion dollars on that war and really they are poor peasant type people and you still can not control them does that not tell you something dont ever try take a real country on you gonna get a hiding.what im saying is maybe you should really start to think about things listen to what others are saying just like all the great ideas we share with each other on this site.you have pissed many people off in this world just like you used bin laden now his a thorn and you have created a thorn tree from all your shit you cause wake up the greatest country in the world you say. you know the story of the rabbit and the tortuous beware your arrogance.
craigf40

Post by craigf40 »

Tharrell wrote:"you americans"?????

Just because a bunch of retarded celebrities rally the feelgood against apartheid doesn't mean that I agreed with it.
I really don't give a shit one way or the other.
Want to know why I have this opinion?
Because it's none of my business AND it's a South African problem far far away.
Now, if a faction from South Africa started terrorizing US and your government didn't take care of the problem, South Africa would be at the top of my shit list.

For the most part from what I've read on here, the guys in this group are pretty solid and I wouldn't bet any of them are like the people you are portraying.
like i said i met many really good americans and became great friends with them they share the same morals and ideals as i but the problem with america is the wrong and evil in america has tipped the scales and the rest just follow like sheep influenced by the shit planted in there heads from movies and your tv and not from there good and moral parents.a south african problem far far away but you could not stay out of it....involving your self in a fight which is not yours is like taking a dog by its ears...that is from the king james bible ...so read your dollar and trust in god.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Oh great!
Another jackass that posts multiple times in a row.
Is that you again stutz!
Just what is your end game here asshole?
You are embarking on a trip that will alienate you from everyone on this forum.
What are you trying to accomplish?
I find it interesting that assholes from all over the world like to talk shit about my country when they are not within the grasp of my hands or, my 50 cal.
I seriously doubt you have the balls to talk that way face to face.
If you were over here, you'd probably be making prank phone calls and jackin your weenie, etc...

ha ha ha ha ha ha
You live in a genuine shithole!
craigf40

Post by craigf40 »

Tharrell wrote:Oh great!
Another jackass that posts multiple times in a row.
Is that you again stutz!
Just what is your end game here asshole?
You are embarking on a trip that will alienate you from everyone on this forum.
What are you trying to accomplish?
I find it interesting that assholes from all over the world like to talk shit about my country when they are not within the grasp of my hands or, my 50 cal.
I seriously doubt you have the balls to talk that way face to face.
If you were over here, you'd probably be making prank phone calls and jackin your weenie, etc...

ha ha ha ha ha ha
You live in a genuine shithole!
a typical response from an american your 50 cal haha... one of your tattoo covered soldiers also called me a asshole and when i grabbed him he shat him self and couldnt stop apologizing sorry sir sorry sir ....ja ja americans and there big mouths ...cant take it can you the truth hurts i know ...you wanna alienate me from the forum go ahead plenty of Australians on this site with much better ideas and have beter builds and info ...there soldiers are also far superior to your troops also i had first hand experience with them far more disciplined and live in the real world so go ahead ...i think i struck a nerve my apology
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

LMAO, I do agree that we stick our nose where it doesn't belong.... but what is all this talk of evil??? Raping babies is pretty much on the top of the list as far as "evil" goes... tryign to bring democracy to other parts of the world, trying to help out other nations, and screwing up most of the time, doesn't really qualify as "evil" to me. Are we evil for having a higher standard of living? Are we evil for our oil consumption?? How much assistance and charity do we provide to nations on your continent??? What has south africa done for the world lately???
Seriously most of the world isn't very fond of america, but at the same time, the first time a disaster strikes, who is sending planes and boatloads of food, water, medication, etc??? I say if no one wants us poking our nose in their business, they should expect any help from us either.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

BTW, craigf40, you sound like a racist biggot asshole... Typical, blame all the issues in south africa on the blacks and america, I guess your white british born counterparts had no hand in any of the problems there :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

Hey craigf40

I am no tattoo covered soldier, and I cannot vouch for the discipline of our soldiers, but I can tell you that in an attempt to sit me down, you would find that I am not likely to "shat myself". If you believe that you or anyone else are likely to "sit" most Americans down in the same manner and not have your hands full, you are not living in the real world. My guess is that those on this site would likely bust your South African ass, or die trying!

I wouldn't make a judgment about the resolve of the American people simply because you think you are a tough guy, or you got lucky "sitting someone down"....that would be a big mistake......others have gone there and it didn't turn out well for them!

One more thing..... don't blame America for your fucked up country.....It has always been fucked up.

I do agree that we should mind our own business though. If your country wants to persecute niggers, it's none of our business. Our business should be to protect our borders. The rest of the world, South Africa included, can wallow in their own self inflicted misery. Personally, I am tired of spending money to help/save dumbfucks who criticize us for not allowing them to be persecuted and killed.....or in your case, to persecute and kill.
Last edited by Tayler89 on November 6th, 2010, 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

craigf40 wrote: still can not control them does that not tell you something dont ever try take a real country on you gonna get a hiding..
this isnt a war.....its a game. if we were at WAR with a REAL country, there WOULD NOT be the time to investigate "the beating of a captive" or the quick trigger finger of some soldier. if we were invading (or being invaded) and we were going in with the intention to ERADICATE the enemy, not scratch their fucking backs, it would be a WHOLE different story.

the fact that every living thing DOESNT run from our military speaks a LOT about the morals this country stands on.......

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

I blame Dan Rather and Walter Concrete for all the PC shit concerning war.
Vietnam is where both of them made their bones, and pussied the country.
During WW2 we targeted civilians in both Germany and Japan, a very effective strategy.
You're right, war is a lot different.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Tayler89 wrote:

I do agree that we should mind our own business though. If your country wants to persecute niggers, it's none of our business. Our business should be to protect our borders. The rest of the world, South Africa included, can wallow in their own self inflicted misery. Personally, I am tired of spending money to help/save dumbfucks who criticize us for not allowing them to be persecuted and killed.....or in your case, to persecute and kill.
exactly....let them kill each other. i DO however, agree with us getting involved in WWII, hitler wasnt killing off people to eliminate a real problem (like south african jungle bunnies raping babies)....Sometimes the uncivilized barbaric assholes in this world simply need exterminated.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

craigf40

Post by craigf40 »

dannygraves wrote:BTW, craigf40, you sound like a racist biggot asshole... Typical, blame all the issues in south africa on the blacks and america, I guess your white british born counterparts had no hand in any of the problems there :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
hey danny yes im a racist and not ashamed to admit it we had a system called apartheid but let me tell you an interesting thing in our compound i stayed in camp taji iraq it was the RMS compound we where badged as TCN's wich stands for third country nationals as i am south african as did all other third world country's like we had indians,phillipinos ,nepolise ,sri lankans now the interesting thing is we as white south africans stayed with the americans who where badged DOD department of defense but all the other TCN nations had to stay right on the other side of the compound on there own coz as one american said they real nasty bastards they cook in there rooms and a dirty bunch ....on our latrine door it had a sticker "NO TCN's"....that my friend is apartheid...we just had signs that said whites only like on our public toilets coz these jungle bunnies are real nasty dirty basterds....so see again mouthing off with out facts.. the other fact is south africa was a really decent country before mandella was released...we should have shot him like you lot shot martin Luther king...interesting isn't it....then the other thing is im irish descend like many of americans and aussies...one more interesting fact for you what has south africa contributed to the world latly???? very interesting we saving your soldiers asses in our mine resistant vehicles go google it if you like your army arrived to war with glorified beach buggy's HUMVEES what a joke we use that kind of thing to go fishing with not for war....most your soldiers died from road side booms IED's ...i see a typical america law suit brewing sending soldiers to war in fishing vehicles... see my point....america is not the no it all got it all best at it all...but like i keep saying there are really good americans out there who have my full support in what they stand for and believe in but as a once great nation you in shit