List sources whenever possible!
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

AlisoBob wrote:Thats Michelle
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

AlisoBob wrote:Thats Michelle
:rotfl:
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Iran. A model democracy where the military shoot people peacefully demonstrating in opposition to the Government. Never heard of the Green Revolution or Nadia?

Iranian Christians Face Death Penalty In Iran
Added: Sep 11th, 2008 2:56 AM By Stefan J. Bos, Chief International Correspondent BosNewsLife

TEHRAN, IRAN (BosNewsLife) -- Two Iranian Christians from Muslim backgrounds may receive the death penalty on charges of apostasy, according to prosecution documents published Tuesday, September 9. The prosecution requested the death penalty for Mahmoud Mohammad Matin-Azad, 53, and 40-year-old Arash Ahmad-Ali Basirat last week, according to the Bill of Indictment obtained by Farsi Christian News Network (FCNN), which has close contacts with Christians in Iran. Prosecutors reportedly charged the two believers, who have been detained since May 15, with apostasy at the Public and Revolutionary Court in Shiraz, Iran, saying the judge had "constitutional obligations" to refer to Shari’a, or Muslim, law. They referred to Imam Khomeini’s book, Tahrir-ul-Vasile, which stipulates the death penalty for apostasy, FCNN reported. The latest case comes amid mounting international concern about another Iranian Christian, Ramtin Soodmand, who has been held without formal charges since August 21, this year, said Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CSW), a major religious rights group.

Mr. Stuz: Why are you so ignorant about world affairs?
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

NightBiker07 wrote:
thestuz wrote:
AlisoBob wrote: There has been fighting for 3,000 years, and it will last another 3,000 years.

Yea, kill them all. It would be doing the rest of the world a favor.

america has been fighting since its creation too bob.so has england!

let them fight amongst them selfs.
why do you feel the need to kill them?

shit, i bet they look at america and see transvestites, gay marrage, alcohol fueled societies and think FUCK THAT!!! too.
theres a difference between fighting for your freedom and fighting just to slaughter people that dont agree with you......

hell no Pakistan wont nuke us....that would be the end of their asses and they know it....not what i meant. if you tossed a couple nukes into city streets for any random towelhead to pick up, you bet your asses they would blow your ass up.

yes, this day and age, after whats been done to them by you guys, the average rag head probably would want to blow you up...
thats almost understandable if yougve seen what your doing to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuehYGXM ... re=related

before you went there, baghdad was rated one of the top 10 most beautiful cities in the world.
you totally destroyed an innocent country for no reason.

yet you sit here all upset about the stoning of a 12yr old girl, thousands of which you have already killed?
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

AlisoBob wrote:
thestuz wrote:
but blaming muslims for being muslims in there own country???? i just dont get it.
Because your a jerk-off.....

Evil exists , and to bury your head up your own ass in an attempt to pretend it dosent exist dosent work.

I can only hope and pray some Aussie Muslim walks into a cafe and blows himself up, along with your sorry, misguided existence.

Perhaps then you will understand, maybe.

that last clip was gold.
a classic example of immigration gone wrong!
and the reason he wanted to attack australia was because of our involvement in iraq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9WG1EFyV3c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yecLpVjiB64

the list goes on and on bob.

depleted uranium, phosphur, or just the total destruction of total cities of almost genocidal proportions.

yeah bob, i know evil when i see it.... although i think its you who has his head in the sand.

remember, this was an innocent country that complied with all u.n. mandates.

I could post hundreds of clips .......

bob, i do understand.

arab justice is harsh and it is swift!

thats how it is over there and thats how they like it.

it doesnt happen everyday and in fact it has been rarely seen or enforced these days

but how can you stand there and say you feel for the girl, but you want to wipe them all out anyway?

you talk about them being evil, but the shit ive seen americans say and do to them is something i cant even begin to describe.

and bob, about me and my son getting blown up. our country has been wiping out muslims for years.

yet not one muslim has ever retaliated against this country.i can respect that.

instead, they fly overseas to fight in countries where the massacres of there people are happening.

so once again, i think your muslim phobia is jumping the gun.
Last edited by thestuz on October 8th, 2010, 2:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

redrocket190 wrote:
Iran. A model democracy where the military shoot people peacefully demonstrating in opposition to the Government. Never heard of the Green Revolution or Nadia?

Iranian Christians Face Death Penalty In Iran
Added: Sep 11th, 2008 2:56 AM By Stefan J. Bos, Chief International Correspondent BosNewsLife

TEHRAN, IRAN (BosNewsLife) -- Two Iranian Christians from Muslim backgrounds may receive the death penalty on charges of apostasy, according to prosecution documents published Tuesday, September 9. The prosecution requested the death penalty for Mahmoud Mohammad Matin-Azad, 53, and 40-year-old Arash Ahmad-Ali Basirat last week, according to the Bill of Indictment obtained by Farsi Christian News Network (FCNN), which has close contacts with Christians in Iran. Prosecutors reportedly charged the two believers, who have been detained since May 15, with apostasy at the Public and Revolutionary Court in Shiraz, Iran, saying the judge had "constitutional obligations" to refer to Shari’a, or Muslim, law. They referred to Imam Khomeini’s book, Tahrir-ul-Vasile, which stipulates the death penalty for apostasy, FCNN reported. The latest case comes amid mounting international concern about another Iranian Christian, Ramtin Soodmand, who has been held without formal charges since August 21, this year, said Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CSW), a major religious rights group.

Mr. Stuz: Why are you so ignorant about world affairs?
in many countries, citizens are shot during martial law and "CURFEW".

they knew the risks, and she got shot...
poor bitch, but its there law. let them live it.

if these are the worst examples from the worst countries, then i think we can all relax. especially when we live on the other side of the world.

Many religious groups and some states punish apostates. Apostates may be shunned by the members of their former religious group[1] or subjected to formal or informal punishment. This may be the official policy of the religious group or may be the action of its members. A Christian church may in certain circumstances excommunicate the apostate, while some Abrahamic scriptures (Judaism: Deuteronomy 13:6–10) and Islam: al-Bukhari, Diyat, bab 6)[citation needed] demand the death penalty for apostates. The death penalty is still applied by some Muslim states, but not in Christianity or Judaism.

it is a law similar to our "treason" i guess.
not often enforced but always there.

but it still does not justify this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFq-44w2Sp0

what muslim countries do, pales in significance to what "YOUR" country does.
instead of "infidels" you call them "terrorists".

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

SUMMARY!

lets face it.

all religions are based on books written thousands of years ago.

no one knows who wrote these books and there authenticity and truth are questionable at best.

in modern times, christan countries have been responsible for the biggest attrocoties known to man.

rwanda, serbia, iraq, palestine, the list goes on

to follow any of these "religions" means you leave common sense at the door.

i do not condone "any faith". i am athiest.

but to sit and watch one of the most globally violent countries, america.

sit back and call muslim countries barbaric when the usa is currently causing the most barbaric wars in human history.
inflicting heavy death tolls and financial burden on its self and others for no real reasons other than what appears to be nothing more than a christian crusade...

IF!..... IF I CAN JUST SHOW ONE CLIP THAT I THINK SUMS UP THE ARROGANCE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, TO FOLLOW LIES AND DECEIPT WITHOUT THINKING FOR THEM SELF.
THEN THIS WOULD BE IT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJleS6a81_g

HOLY SHIT!!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Is your bike seized and you have a lot of time on your hands, or do you really believe all the horseshit you've been spewing?
I know some of the stuff we've been posting is extreme but you just seem to be contrary to everyone.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Tharrell wrote:Is your bike seized and you have a lot of time on your hands, or do you really believe all the horseshit you've been spewing?
I know some of the stuff we've been posting is extreme but you just seem to be contrary to everyone.

yeah i do have alot of time on my hands.
lifes good that way.

the bikes going well.fitted a new scotts steering damper two months ago.
had a sweet mx ride last weekend. just regreased the rear shock bearings yesterday for a mx ride this sunday.must be gettin old cos my bodies gettin sore these days. gonna cut it down to riding once every two weeks this summer instead of weekly.
were heading up to a track where "cr7" lives this sunday. murray bridge mx track

look man, i conceed that muslims arent perfect. sometimes savage in there country... but what were doin is much much worse... and were going broke from it!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

What did we do to deserve 911 or the '93 tower bombings?
Or a personal attack to me, Khobar towers?
I am a proud veteran of the 33rd Tactical Fighter Wing.

http://www.joshuawoody.com/33rdmemorial.html

USS Cole, embassy bombings in Africa?
All the individual attempts that have been foiled?

What are we doing except RESPONDING?
We saved muslims in afghanistan against the soviets, saved muslims in bosnia against ethnic cleansing.
We TRIED to save muslims in somalia but, we had another limp dick president coupled with a tumor called the "united nations".

Do you see why I believe swift and overwhelming retaliation is required?
Shock and Awe, that's the idea.

Don't try to convince ME that we're doing the wrong things.
We're not doing enough.

No soldier wants to go to war, it's worse than you could ever imagine.
That's why I would prefer standoff weapons.
I say nukes when my blood starts to boil but, I really like clusterbombs.
Very cost effective and an incredible show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q0Ulciz6fE

SWEET
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

thestuz wrote:

IF I CAN JUST SHOW ONE CLIP THAT I THINK SUMS UP THE ARROGANCE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, TO FOLLOW LIES AND DECEIPT WITHOUT THINKING FOR THEM SELF.
THEN THIS WOULD BE IT.

That was like a "Gulf War Highlight Reel"!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks for sharing it!!!!!
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

I watched some of that, couldn't take the propaganda.
Crusade.
I would have used that word and not backed down from it, that's what the fuck it is damnit!
Where is the star chamber?
I want someone to take some of these homegrown assholes out.
Good thing I don't live in Berkeley. They seem to pass thru there at one point or another.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Tharrell wrote:What did we do to deserve 911 or the '93 tower bombings?
Or a personal attack to me, Khobar towers?
I am a proud veteran of the 33rd Tactical Fighter Wing.

http://www.joshuawoody.com/33rdmemorial.html

USS Cole, embassy bombings in Africa?
All the individual attempts that have been foiled?

What are we doing except RESPONDING?
We saved muslims in afghanistan against the soviets, saved muslims in bosnia against ethnic cleansing.
We TRIED to save muslims in somalia but, we had another limp dick president coupled with a tumor called the "united nations".

Do you see why I believe swift and overwhelming retaliation is required?
Shock and Awe, that's the idea.

Don't try to convince ME that we're doing the wrong things.
We're not doing enough.

No soldier wants to go to war, it's worse than you could ever imagine.
That's why I would prefer standoff weapons.
I say nukes when my blood starts to boil but, I really like clusterbombs.
Very cost effective and an incredible show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q0Ulciz6fE

SWEET

atttacks on america/americans have come from americas blind support for israel.

Israel has used its U.S.-financed arsenal against unarmed Palestinian civilians, including children. Amnesty International reports that in 2002 alone, ?At least 1,000 Palestinians were killed by the Israeli army, most of them unlawfully. They included some 150 children and at least 35 individuals killed in targeted assassinations. Certain abuses committed by the Israeli army constituted war crimes.?[including] unlawful killings, obstruction of medical assistance and targeting of medical personnel, extensive and wanton destruction of property, torture and cruel and inhuman treatment, unlawful confinement and the use of "`human shields."?

?The IDF continued to demolish houses and destroy agricultural land and industrial installations throughout the Gaza Strip?.The IDF routinely used F-16 fighter jets, helicopter gunships, and tanks to bomb and shell Palestinian residential areas in response to gunfire or mortar attacks by Palestinians or in reprisal for suicide bombings and other attacks??

Go to Amnesty International for more reports on the Occupied Territories and Israel.

http://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/publ ... e_17.shtml

the u.n. is a toothless tiger that has allowed israel to illegally occupy lands without punishment.

if this had been adressed, the world would probably not be in the mess it is in as everything has escalated from the israel/palestinian conflict.

its just a shame america lets itsself get dragged in in the way it has.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

AlisoBob wrote:
thestuz wrote:

IF I CAN JUST SHOW ONE CLIP THAT I THINK SUMS UP THE ARROGANCE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, TO FOLLOW LIES AND DECEIPT WITHOUT THINKING FOR THEM SELF.
THEN THIS WOULD BE IT.

That was like a "Gulf War Highlight Reel"!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks for sharing it!!!!!

hey bob, are you religious by any chance?

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Tharrell wrote:I watched some of that, couldn't take the propaganda.
Crusade.
I would have used that word and not backed down from it, that's what the fuck it is damnit!
Where is the star chamber?
I want someone to take some of these homegrown assholes out.
Good thing I don't live in Berkeley. They seem to pass thru there at one point or another.
how about you tharrell, are you religious? if so which religion do you follow?

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
craigf40

Post by craigf40 »

I worked in iraq at camp taji i did maintenance work for the us army im South African i worked for a company called RMS readiness management serves i think it stood for ....but my real point is that you americans really have lost the plot ...weapons of mass destruction what bullshit they dont even have food to eat the poor Iraqis. you Americans own such things as weapons of mass destruction and are using them.The real threat to the world is the chines they make every thing for you and work hard you Americans have become so lazy its not even funny and if you lot take them on a real force or country you in real shit ...you make to many movies and believe your own shit... your humvee is a death trap you only now using which you call MRAV's mine resistant vehicles now which we designed and had in 1970 fighting which we call kaffers and you a advanced nation you say.You supported us until you realized there was no oil really in Angola then you turned against us ...you seem to like being two faced like that.beware your arrogance and as for your troops they are no "soldiers" they get treated and feed like kinder garden kids. really im not kidding i also served my national serves in the apartheid sa army and trust me your troops are useless sorry to say...there where Australian soldiers in the camp also maybe one of you aussies know of one and can back m up but my real point be ware Americans you lot are in shit ...and im a white english South African and christian.But saying all that i met some of the most true and real people there American soldiers and civilians who would agree with me and did agree born and bred Americans who realized only while being in Iraq what a lie they really live
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

thestuz wrote:
hey bob, are you religious by any chance?
I beleive in Good vs. Evil.... and I dont give a shit where it exists, you hunt it down and kill it.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

craigf40 wrote:I worked in iraq at camp taji i did maintenance work for the us army im South African i worked for a company called RMS readiness management serves i think it stood for ....but my real point is that you americans really have lost the plot ...weapons of mass destruction what bullshit they dont even have food to eat the poor Iraqis. you Americans own such things as weapons of mass destruction and are using them.The real threat to the world is the chines they make every thing for you and work hard you Americans have become so lazy its not even funny and if you lot take them on a real force or country you in real shit ...you make to many movies and believe your own shit... your humvee is a death trap you only now using which you call MRAV's mine resistant vehicles now which we designed and had in 1970 fighting which we call kaffers and you a advanced nation you say.You supported us until you realized there was no oil really in Angola then you turned against us ...you seem to like being two faced like that.beware your arrogance and as for your troops they are no "soldiers" they get treated and feed like kinder garden kids. really im not kidding i also served my national serves in the apartheid sa army and trust me your troops are useless sorry to say...there where Australian soldiers in the camp also maybe one of you aussies know of one and can back m up but my real point be ware Americans you lot are in shit ...and im a white english South African and christian.But saying all that i met some of the most true and real people there American soldiers and civilians who would agree with me and did agree born and bred Americans who realized only while being in Iraq what a lie they really live

i agree with you to a large point.

w.m.ds. were a heap of shit that most americans (and aussies) were stupid enough to beleive.
even though our leaders clearly said 1 year earlier that he had none!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Stuz, more of your muslim pals handing out a little love...
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

New game, in stores now!

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

thestuz wrote: w.m.ds. were a heap of shit that most americans (and aussies) were stupid enough to beleive.

Stuz, your retarded...

:roll:
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

AlisoBob wrote:
thestuz wrote: w.m.ds. were a heap of shit that most americans (and aussies) were stupid enough to beleive.

Stuz, your retarded...

:roll:

with all due respect bob, you are the tard in this case imo.

Prior to the invasion, the governments of the United States and the United Kingdom asserted that the possibility of Iraq employing weapons of mass destruction (WMD) threatened their security and that of their coalition/regional allies.[48][49][50] In 2002, the United Nations Security Council passed Resolution 1441 which called for Iraq to completely cooperate with UN weapon inspectors to verify that it was not in possession of weapons of mass destruction and cruise missiles. The United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) was given access by Iraq under provisions of the U.N. resolution but found no evidence of weapons of mass destruction. Additional months of inspection to conclusively verify Iraq's compliance with the U.N. disarmament requirements were not undertaken.[51][52][53][54] Head weapons inspector Hans Blix advised the UN Security Council that while Iraq was cooperating by providing access, Iraq's declarations with regards to weapons of mass destruction could not be verified at the time, but he believed inspections could confirm Iraq's disarmament within "months".[51][55]

IF AMERICAS DUMB ARSE ADMINISTRATION (NAMELY BUSH) COULD OF WAITED ANOTHER 3 MONTHS, THIS WHOLE CONFLICT COULD OF BEEN AVOIDED.

WHAT YOU POSTED?

those weapons were used in "1988"

they were given to saddam by donald rumsfeld. representing "THE USA"" to "BE USED AGAINST IRAN".
"GIVEN BY AMERICA TO BE USED ON PEOPLE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get it?

sadam started getting rid of "ALL" his "AMERICAN CHEMICAL WEAPONS" during the early 90s even before the u.n. called for it.

bob, those weapons have a "shelf life".

by 2003, if he still did have the weapons he was accused of, they were as dangerous as a can of soda!

and lastly, in 2001, YOUR GOVT CAME OUT ADMITTING THAT HE HAD NO CHEMICAL WEAPONS AND THAT HE NO LONGER HAD THE CAPABILITIES/WILL TO MAKE/OBTAIN THEM!

HERE IS THE IRONIC PART,

THE USA THEN GOES ON AND USES CHEMICAL WEAPONS AGAINST IRAQUI PEOPLE

and to this day, america still uses, and sponsors countries "to use chemical weapons against the u.n. and the u.s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib4ZNRTl ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwmoS8lhk1A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys5z_rwOF1U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puwy2ijQlVw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Iraqi ... crimes.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
Last edited by thestuz on October 9th, 2010, 3:27 am, edited 9 times in total.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
craigf40

Post by craigf40 »

See the thing is you helped Saddam when it suited America you helped bin laden when it suited America you helped or rather supported us when it suited America i even remember as a troop doing my national service an American general at one of our big military operations telling us what a good job we where doing and how we are a key in stopping communism as the Russians where trying to get Africa first ...what bullshit you where just worried they would get the oil you couldnt care less about the people as for the bombings i do condemn that but if they so pissed off with you lot maybe you should listen to them and find out why
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZSzdQuOqM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZQ0gwcmv1M

oh i got a clip here of your mates..... the ones you finance...

the ones bombing the u.n. and u.s. with chemical weapons...

why do they always get away with that????

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.