Muslims....

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

If we had sent a couple of nukes and glazed that country, all would be well.
These fucking people are like bugs and need to be exterminated.
Live and let live is my way but if you fuck with me, you get fucked up.
Overwhelming force is the only way.

Now, go wash that sand out of your vagina and stop trying to convert us to the world view society.

btw-I blame Jimmy Carter for our troubles with the muslims.
You're probably too young to remember that period but I was in the military at the time.
Carter was a limp dick about everything but specifically with dealing with Iran.
If Carter had dealt properly with Iran, Israel would have had the confidence to snuff Yassar Arafat and the world would be a better place today.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

ok, ok. so you wanna nuke that part of world....

but im still at a loss as to why???

wtf do you hate muslims and iran for?

did they steal your ice cream when you were young or something?
Last edited by thestuz on October 6th, 2010, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

israel more or less did snuff yasser arrafatt.

he spent his last few years hiding in his compound under the guns of the israelis..

maybe if they had done a peace deal with him, it would of been dealt with 15 years ago.

then your country wouldn be so broke arse today?

fuck the muslims? id say fuck the israelis for dragging you into it all!
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

thestuz wrote:
maybe if they had done a peace deal with him, it would of been dealt with 15 years ago.
There has been fighting for 3,000 years, and it will last another 3,000 years.

Yea, kill them all. It would be doing the rest of the world a favor.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

thestuz wrote:... some times you gotta represent the other side if you think its right. even if it does rub the wrong way ;)
This is some of the shit that you are standing up for....

In the Muslim faith a Muslim man can marry a child as young as 1 year old and have sexual intimacy with this child. Consummating the marriage by 9.

The dowry is given to the family in exchange for the woman (who becomes his slave) and for the purchase of the private parts of the woman, to use her as a toy.

Even though a woman is abused she can not obtain a divorce.

To prove rape, the woman must have (4) male witnesses.

Often after a woman has been raped, she is returned to her family and the family must return the dowry. The family has the right to execute her (an honor killing) to restore the honor of the family. Husbands can beat their wives 'at will' and he does not have to say why he has beaten her.

The husband is permitted to have (4 wives) and a temporary wife for an hour (prostitute) at his discretion.

Congratulations........ your offically a doosh-bag.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Why?
Because when you go to the big house, you beat the shit out of the biggest guy you see so nobody else will fuck with you that's why.
Because they cause so much damn trouble that's why.
Because you don''t know who you can trust that's why.
I'm just plain sick and tired of it that's why.
Diplomacy has no effect on these people.
Diplomacy with muslims, arabs, south america, third world countries etc...is like a parent trying to be their kids best friend instead of a parent.
It's an exercise in futility.
They want to stay in the stone age and that's ok with me.
I agree that nukes are extreme but, they're bleeding us with a thousand papercuts.
Really though, nukes would fuckup the country.
There's probably some good desert riding in Afghanistan so let's change nukes to biological and chemical.
Now a plan is coming together.

There's a lot of hog farms in eastern NC.
I say we collect their dead and wrap them in a hog carcass. and bury them sealed in concrete.
We could also introduce hogs into their country.
Hope you can tell I really don't like those people or anyone who fucks with my country.

Pakistan is next.
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Islam and the associated Sharia Law is a totalitarian political ideology with a religious component. No religion that demands the conversion of others or their destruction or servitude is a true religion. Islam is completely at odds with the principles of liberty, freedom and personal reliance on which America was founded, and which are intrinsic to American culture. Many Muslims believe in the establishment of a all encompassing caliphate or Islamic state governed by Sharia law. For this reason many Muslims do not respect or even really recognize the culture and laws of the nation states in which they reside. At what point does a differing political view become sedition? This caliphate goal will be pursued through terrorism and overt acts of intolerance, but also by stealthy adoption of Sharia law. In the latter, their efforts will be indulged by a wide variety of those who indulge in the name of multi-culturalism, political correctness or what have you. For the more aware, follow the Geert Wilders trial in the Netherlands for a prime example of this phenomenon. The Dutch people have woken up, but their judiciary has not.

I'll debate anyone on these views. But don't bring Israel or oil into it, OK?

Update
Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Wednesday Muslims must obey the constitution and not sharia law if they want to live in Germany, which is debating the integration of its 4 million-strong Muslim population.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

AlisoBob wrote:
thestuz wrote:

exactly...and sharia law is monstrous at best.....

NUKE EM.....why? because plain and simple: if they had them, they would use em on your dumbass while you protested for THEIR rights.....
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

NightBiker07 wrote: ..... they would use em on your dumbass while you protested for THEIR rights.....

Yup......

Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

I can see the endgame, Stiles articulated it.
The reason I called it holy war is because THEY make it about their so called religion.
It's not a religion at all.

On a much happier note, I came home for lunch and snuck off for a quick ride on my Elsinore today.
SWEET!
70 degrees, low humidity, breezy
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

redrocket190 wrote:Islam and the associated Sharia Law is a totalitarian political ideology with a religious component. No religion that demands the conversion of others or their destruction or servitude is a true religion. Islam is completely at odds with the principles of liberty, freedom and personal reliance on which America was founded, and which are intrinsic to American culture. Many Muslims believe in the establishment of a all encompassing caliphate or Islamic state governed by Sharia law. For this reason many Muslims do not respect or even really recognize the culture and laws of the nation states in which they reside. At what point does a differing political view become sedition? This caliphate goal will be pursued through terrorism and overt acts of intolerance, but also by stealthy adoption of Sharia law. In the latter, their efforts will be indulged by a wide variety of those who indulge in the name of multi-culturalism, political correctness or what have you. For the more aware, follow the Geert Wilders trial in the Netherlands for a prime example of this phenomenon. The Dutch people have woken up, but their judiciary has not.

I'll debate anyone on these views. But don't bring Israel or oil into it, OK?

Update
Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Wednesday Muslims must obey the constitution and not sharia law if they want to live in Germany, which is debating the integration of its 4 million-strong Muslim population.
i hear that but i beg to differ,

hey, at least they execute gays lol!

no1, lets look at iran... agruably the most muslim country in the world, ruled by the iatola.
they have democracy to a degree, they respect other faiths.
jews, christians and americans are free to live there in peace.

to say they are not at liberty is going a bit far to say the least!

afghanistan was the only muslim country not to allow other faiths, and iran helped america overthrow the taliban.

one of the worst countries for sharia law is saudi arabia... and they are backed by the u.s.a.

these countries have never harmed us with the exception of the taliban(which was created by the c.i.a.) so why are we driving our economies broke murdering them for?

why are americans so hell bent on killing people that have never harmed them?

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

AlisoBob wrote:
thestuz wrote:

america has been fighting since its creation too bob.so has england!

let them fight amongst them selfs.
why do you feel the need to kill them?

shit, i bet they look at america and see transvestites, gay marrage, alcohol fueled societies and think FUCK THAT!!! too.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Tharrell wrote:Why?
Because when you go to the big house, you beat the shit out of the biggest guy you see so nobody else will fuck with you that's why.
Because they cause so much damn trouble that's why.
Because you don''t know who you can trust that's why.
I'm just plain sick and tired of it that's why.
Diplomacy has no effect on these people.
Diplomacy with muslims, arabs, south america, third world countries etc...is like a parent trying to be their kids best friend instead of a parent.
It's an exercise in futility.
They want to stay in the stone age and that's ok with me.
I agree that nukes are extreme but, they're bleeding us with a thousand papercuts.
Really though, nukes would fuckup the country.
There's probably some good desert riding in Afghanistan so let's change nukes to biological and chemical.
Now a plan is coming together.

There's a lot of hog farms in eastern NC.
I say we collect their dead and wrap them in a hog carcass. and bury them sealed in concrete.
We could also introduce hogs into their country.
Hope you can tell I really don't like those people or anyone who fucks with my country.

Pakistan is next.

yeah i can see the agression....
im not sure what they ever did to your country though
your own politicians are the ones that fuck up your country, not some rag head smoking tobacco in a coffee shop.

i dont get mad at the immigrants that come to my country, i get mad at the poliitcs/policies/politicians that allow it to happen!!!

anger is a curse of stupidity unless you point it it the right direction.

but blaming muslims for being muslims in there own country???? i just dont get it.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

You are a troll.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Tharrell wrote:You are a troll.
did you suffer a head wound while in the military?

children resort to insults, rise above it.

ill let it rest....

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

NightBiker07 wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:
thestuz wrote:

exactly...and sharia law is monstrous at best.....

NUKE EM.....why? because plain and simple: if they had them, they would use em on your dumbass while you protested for THEIR rights.....

you want to nuke them all!, but you think sharia law is "monsterous"!???

you say they would nuke us if they had nukes!...... where have you been?? pakistan does have nukes..... and guess what?........ they arent nuking us..... even though your over there attacking there borders....

gee, such barbaric people arent they!??
those damn muslims!!! sitting on there arses, eating pitta bread!
nuke em all!!!
then nuke the whales!!! lol

i love the smell of radioactive fallout in the morning...
smells like....
like victory!!!

right???

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

thestuz wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:
thestuz wrote:

let them fight amongst them selfs.
why do you feel the need to kill them?

shit, i bet they look at america and see transvestites, gay marrage, alcohol fueled societies and think FUCK THAT!!! too.
theres a difference between fighting for your freedom and fighting just to slaughter people that dont agree with you......

hell no Pakistan wont nuke us....that would be the end of their asses and they know it....not what i meant. if you tossed a couple nukes into city streets for any random towelhead to pick up, you bet your asses they would blow your ass up.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

thestuz wrote:
Yea, fighting evil.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

thestuz wrote:
but blaming muslims for being muslims in there own country???? i just dont get it.
Because your a jerk-off.....

Evil exists , and to bury your head up your own ass in an attempt to pretend it dosent exist dosent work.

I could post hundreds of clips .......

I can only hope and pray some Aussie Muslim walks into a cafe and blows himself up, along with your sorry, misguided existence.

Perhaps then you will understand, maybe.
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

AlisoBob wrote:
thestuz wrote:
Because your a jerk-off.....

Evil exists , and to bury your head up your own ass in an attempt to pretend it dosent exist dosent work.

I could post hundreds of clips .......

I can only hope and pray some Aussie Muslim walks into a cafe and blows himself up, along with your sorry, misguided existence.

Perhaps then you will understand, maybe.
Man that shit makes MY blood boil. Stoning a little girl, cocksuckers. I say Nuke, Drone, bomb, desintigrate every last one of these discusting human beings. The world is better off without them. That includes you thestuz people like you are whats wrong with the world today. Too dumb or blind to see that this 'religion" is all about control, violence and barbarian law. Those people are about 1000Yrs behind the rest of the enlightenend world, closer to animals than humans.

I too will shit down the throat of every muslim I come across.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

:applaud: Image
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
gregrobo

Post by gregrobo »

as far as im concerned you come to my country as a guest and shit on my flag you can fuck off that goes for towel heads south africans kiwis and who ever i left out if you come here fit in of go home commit a crime of any sort go home that goes for any nationality in any country im sick of going to a shop and the fuck behind the counter looking at me like i dont speak thier language there was a story on the news last week of a marui(kiwi) on a working visa with 10k of outstanding traffic violations and the passenger also on a visa with 5k go home we dont want trouble makers here
only posties ride 4 stroke hondas
goldfields sheet metal fabrication
98 yzfr1
05 crf 500 race tech goldies
2010 rmz 500af
01 banshee
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

kdizzle wrote: Those people are about 1000Yrs behind the rest of the enlightenend world, closer to animals than humans.
That was a insult to the animals....

gregrobo

Post by gregrobo »

bob how did you get such a good close up of obuma flipping a bird
only posties ride 4 stroke hondas
goldfields sheet metal fabrication
98 yzfr1
05 crf 500 race tech goldies
2010 rmz 500af
01 banshee
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"