Muslims....

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Yes I am religious.
I happen to be the high priest of the church of the painful truth.

btw, while you were sitting in the corner at your computer jacking your dick and trying to get everybody upset I was buying this from a member of the Green Berets in Fort Bragg.

1974 Yamaha 125A $400

thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Tharrell wrote:Yes I am religious.
I happen to be the high priest of the church of the painful truth.

btw, while you were sitting in the corner at your computer jacking your dick and trying to get everybody upset I was buying this from a member of the Green Berets in Fort Bragg.

1974 Yamaha 125A $400

are you sure its not a muslim???

lol, nice ride.... little bit old for my taste though.

we might not share the same views, but we do share the same taste in toys...
dirt bikes, roadies and fishing boat. also got a plated freshly built xr630 in the back corner under wraps.

this pic was taken two weeks ago.

Last edited by thestuz on October 10th, 2010, 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Heres your "peaceful loving" Cocksucking perverted ISLAMIC RELIGION TheStuz.....

Mass Muslim Marriage in Gaza
Poor kids - what a terrible fate to be born as a girl in a Muslim country

Muhammed married a six year old bride. But he was kind enough to wait until she was nine years old to consumate the "marriage". But Islam has evolved in 1500 years. In Hamasland, in 2009, the brides are almost seven.

Mass Muslim Marriage in Gaza

450 Grooms Wed GIRLS Under Ten In Gaza
By Paul L. Williams, Ph.D.
Thelastcrusade.org

A gala event has occurred in Gaza .
Hamas sponsored a mass wedding for four hundred and fifty couples.
Most of the grooms were in their mid to late twenties; most of brides were under ten.

Muslim dignitaries including Mahmud Zahar, a leader of Hamas, were on hand to congratulate the couples who took part in the carefully staged celebration.

We are saying to the world and to America that you cannot deny us joy and happiness, Zahar told the grooms, all of whom were dressed in identical black suits and hailed from the nearby Jabalia refugee camp.

Each groom received a gift of 500 dollars from Hamas.

The pre-pubescent girls, dressed in white gowns and adorned with garish make-up, received bridal bouquets.

We are presenting this wedding as a gift to our people who stood firm in the face of the siege and the war, Local Hamas strongman Ibrahim Salaf said in a speech.

The wedding photos tell the rest of the sordid tale.

The International Center for Research on Women now estimates that there are 51 million child brides now living on planet earth and almost all in Muslim countries.

Twenty-nine percent of these child brides are regularly beaten and molested by their husbands in Egypt ; twenty six percent receive similar abuse in Jordan .

Every year, three million Muslim girls are subjected to genital mutilation, according to UNICEF. This practice has not been outlawed in many parts of America ..

PICTURES FROM LONDON .....

Makes you wonder doesn't it...can you imagine having a Christian demonstration against Islam in downtown Baghdad ?

View the pictures below and decide how you really feel about the future of the Western World. These pictures are of Muslims marching through the STREETS OF LONDON during their 'Religion of Peace Demonstration.'

Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Muslims?!

2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

Only a retard (politically incorrect term for developmentally disabled) like thestuz would make this statement:

no1, lets look at iran... agruably the most muslim country in the world, ruled by the iatola.
they have democracy to a degree, they respect other faiths.
jews, christians and americans are free to live there in peace.

to say they are not at liberty is going a bit far to say the least!

Thestuz is to stupid to even reason with. He believes only in propaganda and bullshit that he finds on youtube and other liberal/ani-American rags. Studying history from credible, legitimate sources is obviously something that doesn’t appeal to him......... my guess is because it doesn’t match up with what he WANTS to believe.

He posts in a lame attempt to come across as informed, but to those who have actually educated themselves with regard to muslim religion/culture, he is consistently revealing his ignorance.

What I find annoying about him and people like him is that they believe that their propaganda fueled beliefs hold every bit as much, or more credibility than perspectives based on factual information and actual history. As a matter of fact, he actually believes that the conspiratorial youtube videos he posts are actually credible, factual sources….My guess is he has never read information that cited sources…and if he has, he likely has never checked out their credibility……but then, credible sources to him would likely only include anti-American, muslim sympathizing sources.

The point is that informed individuals could post factual information contradicting all the bullshit information he posts and he would never catch a clue. He simply is not capable. He wants so badly to believe what he believes, he simply can’t allow the factual information to lead him…..Pretty sad really.

I could go through his posts and pick out one thing after another that is a flat out lie or simply factually incorrect, and I have attempted to do so in the past. My conclusion…..you can’t reason with stupid!

When I was a teacher I used to explain to my students the difference between ignorance and stupid. Ignorance is when you simply don’t know something. Stupid is when you are simply incapable of, or very slow to learn something. Thestuz clearly meets the criteria of stupid.

I’m sure he will post a response to this telling me that I am the one that is stupid and that I should prove his information is incorrect…….been there done that, and have no desire to waste my time playing that game again.

I have to admit that it is fun reading these posts though. I’m actually glad he is to stupid to realize what a dumb ass he is……he may quit posting.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

NIGHTBIKER

http://www.muslim-marriage-guide.com/marriage-age.html

like ive said, im atheist. i dont beleive in any religion... its all a crock of shit so stop thinking that i agree to it.

my point is they live in relative peace over there so who gives a fuck.
i could go on about inbreeding in some christian faiths that happen in america but i really cant be fucked.

as for the child brides in those pics,they
how old are the husbands? the same age? its tradition not a pedophile haunt.
i know thet have arranged marrages, so does alot of countries.
india is the worlds most populous country, and they do it all the time... and they are not muslim. why not bomb them too?

big deal, let them get on with there lives. who are we to judge.

as for the protesting muslims, they are free to go back to there sharia law countries.
untill then, europe will have to put up with it because its there own fault for encouraging "IMMIGRATION!!!!!!!!!!"
Last edited by thestuz on October 28th, 2010, 11:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

well taylor,

what is it that you disagree about?

no1, lets look at iran... agruably the most muslim country in the world, ruled by the iatola.
they have democracy to a degree, they respect other faiths.
jews, christians and americans are free to live there in peace.

to say they are not at liberty is going a bit far to say the least!

taylor,... i dont even know where to start with you.

maybe you could actually tell me where im wrong in that statement you highlighted instead of just saying that im wrong?

isnt that what a teacher would do?

but your probably going to need to know a little bit about there history to understand it.

http://www.countercurrents.org/whitney170810.htm

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-08-04/trav ... =PM:TRAVEL

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/06/22-0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews

i took the time to reframe from "youtube clips".
although i prefer utube clips because a picture is worth 1000 words.

i have backed up most of my information with "FACTS" from the wiki encyclopedia.

hey taylor, you mentioned in an earlier forum that you are a principal right?

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

no....the husbands in those pictures are 20-30....... and i believe it is legal for them to have sexual intimacy with a 1 year old......a fucking 1 year old....WTF.

come on....20-30 year olds marrying 7 year olds and fucking them IS a big deal...its fucked up to say the least......imagine your 7 year old daughter marrying a 30 year old.....

and any inbreeding amongst Christians or whatever is NOT part of the religion.....they are just fucked up people....

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

Stuz you prove my point, you retard

From the Countercurrent "why subscribe page":

There are many progressive sites who limit the access to content only to those who contribute financially. We do not want to do that either. We want our content to be available to all, susbcribers and nonsubcribers alike.

Clearly a site dedicated to furthering the progressive agenda, of course you would gravitate to this site.

About the author from the Commondreams article:

Chris Hedges writes a regular column for Truthdig.com. Hedges graduated from Harvard Divinity School and was for nearly two decades a foreign correspondent for The New York Times. He is the author of many books, including: War Is A Force That Gives Us Meaning, What Every Person Should Know About War, and American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War on America. His most recent book is Empire of Illusion: The End of Literacy and the Triumph of Spectacle.

This guy worked for the ultra-liberal New York Times....and look at the titles of his books. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this guy is also a huge anti-American liberal.

CNN has a history and a clear reputation for being left leaning.

You might want to find out where the information comes from on the Wikipedia site.....when you do you will find out it is a worthless source for reliable information. Well let me change that last statement... anyone with common sense would find it to be a worthless site for reliable information.....That clearly exempts you.

Admit it.....your a fucking progressive idot.

How about seeking out sources that don't have a political agenda.....I'll answer that for you.....they don't say what you want to hear.

To answer your queston about my job.....I am currently a Principal.

Here is a thread where I addressed some of your idiocy:

http://bannedcr500riders.com/board/view ... c&start=25
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

thestuz wrote:my point is they live in relative peace over there
If you call a 3,000 year old holy war "relative peace", your exposing your extra chromosome again....
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

To answer your queston about my job.....I am currently a Principal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8760ji7Ax1k

that would about sum it up i recon.

some sources are left wing and right wing but the facts i stated are true.

if your gonna say the encyclopedia are wrong then how can anyone prove anything?

maybe i should ask george.w.bush?

im not going to argue over left wing right wing, just prove its wrong like i asked and like you stated!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

wiki articles are written by people like you and me...

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

NightBiker07 wrote:wiki articles are written by people like you and me...
He is to stupid to look into that.

Stuz
All your sources are left wing, and most of your "facts" are incorrect, or at least liberally skewed.

I take that clip as a compliment........but you are still an idiot.
Travis

Post by Travis »

Maybe make it easy:

A wiki is a Web site that allows users to add and update content on the site using their own Web browser. This is made possible by Wiki software that runs on the Web server. Wikis end up being created mainly by a collaborative effort of the site visitors. A great example of a large wiki is the Wikipedia, a free encyclopedia in many languages that anyone can edit. The term "wiki" comes from the Hawaiian phrase, "wiki wiki," which means "super fast." I guess if you have thousands of users adding content to a Web site on a regular basis, the site could grow "super fast."
http://www.techterms.com/definition/wiki

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/W/wiki.html

http://wiki.org/wiki.cgi?WhatIsWiki

They all say the same thing. lol Google it stuz. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

AlisoBob wrote:
thestuz wrote:my point is they live in relative peace over there
If you call a 3,000 year old holy war "relative peace", your exposing your extra chromosome again....

bob, america was founded upon wars too. first the native indians, then against the british for independence, then civil wars, blah, blah, blah.

for americans to judge other civilizations/religions for violence is just hypocritical at best looking at americas short past.

this holy war you keep talking about, i dont see it.

australia neighbours the most populous muslim nation in the world. indonesia.

yet australians have been traveling and living in indonesia for decades with no religious violece what so ever.

you people that think they are a violent society because they are muslim are just plain wrong.

they are a very friendly people but "you" just cant see it.

we were bombed over there a few years ago "by extremists(5 of them) because of OUR CONTINUED INVOLVEMENT IN THE IRAQ/AFGHAN WAR.

it was a revenge attack. not a holy war.

if you dont think they live in relative peace over in iran, then YOU ARE WRONG bob.

they have been at peace since the 80s.
how about your country?
Last edited by thestuz on October 11th, 2010, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

NightBiker07 wrote:no....the husbands in those pictures are 20-30....... and i believe it is legal for them to have sexual intimacy with a 1 year old......a fucking 1 year old....WTF.

come on....20-30 year olds marrying 7 year olds and fucking them IS a big deal...its fucked up to say the least......imagine your 7 year old daughter marrying a 30 year old.....

and any inbreeding amongst Christians or whatever is NOT part of the religion.....they are just fucked up people....

you know what night biker, i agree with you totally.
i have not looked it up yet but if what you say is true then that is fucked up.

but you have to remember, every race/religion has its downfall.

asians= eat rats and dogs, known to sell there children to brothels for filthy pedophile westerners.

indians= arranged marrages, wipe there hands with there arse, child sex, minimum sanity.

africans= rape, child rape, violence , female and male circumcisum with no pain relief.

westerners= trans genders, gays, alcohol/drug abuse, poligamy,

blah, blah.

every society has its downfalls.

but not all muslims practice child marrage. it would be one out of every fuck all that do it.

to paint the whole religion with that brush would just be naive imo.
Last edited by thestuz on October 11th, 2010, 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Tayler89 wrote:

Stuz
All your sources are left wing, and most of your "facts" are incorrect, or at least liberally skewed.

taylor, you cant even answer questions about your own statements.

all you do is spew garbage.

my 6 yr old does better explaining himself than you do. no shit.

so act like a principle and contribute facts, not bull shit.

get back to brandel high.
Last edited by thestuz on October 10th, 2010, 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Travis wrote:Maybe make it easy:

A wiki is a Web site that allows users to add and update content on the site using their own Web browser. This is made possible by Wiki software that runs on the Web server. Wikis end up being created mainly by a collaborative effort of the site visitors. A great example of a large wiki is the Wikipedia, a free encyclopedia in many languages that anyone can edit. The term "wiki" comes from the Hawaiian phrase, "wiki wiki," which means "super fast." I guess if you have thousands of users adding content to a Web site on a regular basis, the site could grow "super fast."
http://www.techterms.com/definition/wiki

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/W/wiki.html

http://wiki.org/wiki.cgi?WhatIsWiki

They all say the same thing. lol Google it stuz. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for the heads up.

im relatively new to the net, and my computer skills are not up to scratch.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

quote[About the author from the Commondreams article:

Chris Hedges writes a regular column for Truthdig.com. Hedges graduated from Harvard Divinity School and was for nearly two decades a foreign correspondent for The New York Times. He is the author of many books, including: War Is A Force That Gives Us Meaning, What Every Person Should Know About War, and American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War on America. His most recent book is Empire of Illusion: The End of Literacy and the Triumph of Spectacle.

Stuz
All your sources are left wing, and most of your "facts" are incorrect, or at least liberally skewed. ]end quote.

isnt it funny, that a clearly educated person with an intimate inside knowlege of the mid east for nearly two decades "also" shares my same opinions.

you write him off as "just another left winger".where as i see him as someone who is well informed, not biased and has a concience.

you will get a piont of view from a right wing person and we can humm and harr about the details but the undisputed facts are that on the whole, jews/christians live there freely and are free to conduct there religious faiths despite the dribble that runs from your mouth.

this is a country ruled by an iatola

this is a country that helped overthrow the taliban.

so muslims are not the end of the world ffs.

israel is the only country from the mid east to have attacked you yet you do nothing and you are so gutless you say nothing.

those are the facts, that was what this topic is all about, "muslims being the end of civilization" blah, blah." and not being able to be good americans".

muslims are not the violent, finatical people you make them out to be.

if you stopped blowing them up and hindering in there affairs, there would not be violent finatics.
there would be nothing for them to feed off.

the biggest problem facing america today is not muslims in mid east.
its "THE ECONOMY".

partly destroyed by needless war.
Last edited by thestuz on October 11th, 2010, 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
britincali

Post by britincali »

I really and I mean REALLY dint want to get involved with this thread but I gotta throw my 2c in....

I have a few muslim friends, and yes I call them my friends as in real friends, I know for a fact they would go out of their way to help me if I asked so I consider them friends.

I have got into many heated discussions with them about all this shit and religion and their beleafs yadayadayada

Sal (sulemond) told me something a few weeks back that made a lot of sense, he said

"You know america is fuked, dont get me wrong I love this place but what they are doing is fuked...... they are over in a country where they dont belong just because it has a commodity they want playing with peoples lifes.
These are not people like you and me but people with nothing, litrally nothing, they live in mud huts with brown water and rotten meat to eat. A church tells them bi-hourly that if they marter they will be in heaven.... What the fuk do you think these people are gonna do if given a chance?? America is fuking with the wrong people here...."

And that to me sums it up, if they dint have shit under the ground we would not be over there and would have no interest at all, thus would be getting no shit from them.

North Korea has a dictator and multiple REAL (not fake saddam style) weapons of mass destruction and we do nothing, people are starving, millions of people and we dont do shit... And they really do have the power to melt us, and they really really want to and yet we do nothing...

Americans and america aint as clean as some of you like to think.....
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Well, N Korea does have an army, and China is next door.
We already know that direct confrontation with them includes body bags on one side or the other.
We discovered oil in Arabia looking for water.
We're not occupying their country and the profits from the oil has made them a wealthy nation.
We were invited to S Arabia by the royal family because of Saddam's aggression.
If not for oil, all those sand niggars would be even further left behind.
I assume your friend is in America, visiting?
I assume your friend is taking advantage of the opportunities in America?
I assume your friend is a sand niggar?
A lot of assumptions but, bet I got at least one maybe more.
If not, then he's made a trip to Berkeley, which causes testicles to shrink for some reason.
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

britincali wrote:I really and I mean REALLY dint want to get involved with this thread but I gotta throw my 2c in....

I have a few muslim friends, and yes I call them my friends as in real friends, I know for a fact they would go out of their way to help me if I asked so I consider them friends.

I have got into many heated discussions with them about all this shit and religion and their beleafs yadayadayada

Sal (sulemond) told me something a few weeks back that made a lot of sense, he said

"You know america is fuked, dont get me wrong I love this place but what they are doing is fuked...... they are over in a country where they dont belong just because it has a commodity they want playing with peoples lifes.
These are not people like you and me but people with nothing, litrally nothing, they live in mud huts with brown water and rotten meat to eat. A church tells them bi-hourly that if they marter they will be in heaven.... What the fuk do you think these people are gonna do if given a chance?? America is fuking with the wrong people here...."

And that to me sums it up, if they dint have shit under the ground we would not be over there and would have no interest at all, thus would be getting no shit from them.

North Korea has a dictator and multiple REAL (not fake saddam style) weapons of mass destruction and we do nothing, people are starving, millions of people and we dont do shit... And they really do have the power to melt us, and they really really want to and yet we do nothing...

Americans and america aint as clean as some of you like to think.....
You probably shouldn't have put your 2c in since it is clearly based on nothing.

You have some friends.......

I have several black friends that are upstanding, responsible citizens, but does that negate the fact that 85% of violent crimes in America are committed by blacks. Your argument is simply stupid.

You have good muslim friends....great...but their history is clear and documented. The Koran clearly dictates that muslims are to convert or kill everyone and spread the religion worldwide. It is also clear about it's hate for Jews and Christians......and the fact is that the Crusades were in large part caused by muslim agression towards Christian settlements. The religion was founded by catering to criminals and immoral men, and spread by the sword. It also forbids the seperation of church and state in a government, and simply mandated the govt be run as theocracy. That means the Koran dictated the countries policies. You believe what you want, those are the facts. How about pulling out a Koran and actually reading to see what they actually believe and are instructed to do before you make an ass out of yourself.

When I read that you believe other people should pay for your health care, your opinion no longer meant shit to me.....It says something about a mans character that he would be for mandating others to pay his way.
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Dumb all over, yes we are.
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

thestuz wrote:
Tayler89 wrote:

Stuz

taylor, you cant even answer questions about your own statements.

all you do is spew garbage.

my 6 yr old does better explaining himself than you do. no shit.

so act like a principle and contribute facts, not bull shit.

get back to brandel high.

What's the point, you clearly don't allow facts to get in the way of your opinion.

If you go back into the thread that I referenced earlier, I clearly addressed the issue of allowing Christians and Jews to live among muslims. You didn't pay attention to the facts then and you won't now.

If you would actually read the Koran then you would know what their beliefs and laws are...until then you just spout ignorance. Jews and Christians are not on an equal playing field....you simply want to believe they are.

And just because you haven't seen evidence of a 3000 year holy war doesn't mean it doesn't exist....your arrogance is astonishing.

Couple of things you might want to keep in mind:

1. Just because you state something as a fact does not make it one.

2. Just because you don't see evidence of something in your little corner of the world doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

As we have clearly proven in this post, you are incapable of determining fact from fiction because you are clearly incapable of determining a credible source from one that clearly has an agenda.

How about actually reading the Koran......then let's see you make excuses for the violence and hate it clearly advocates. I'm sure you will find a way though......because whether you know it or not....you have an agenda.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:North Korea has a dictator and multiple REAL (not fake saddam style) weapons of mass destruction and we do nothing, people are starving, millions of people and we dont do shit...
If the 9/11 highjackers were North Korean, it would have been very interesting to see what the US response would have been.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Tharrell wrote: I assume your friend is in America, visiting?
I assume your friend is taking advantage of the opportunities in America?
I assume your friend is a sand niggar?

Hes originally from afghanistan and came over during the war with the russians, hes an american citizen.

Absolutly.

100% sand nigger
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok