9-11-2010

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

9-11-2010

Post by AlisoBob »

It it just me, or are there more questions than answers even after 9 years have gone by?

What do you have issues with?
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

I have issues with....hmm.....

the fact that the "black boxes" were never "found" even though there are witness claims of them being pulled out of the rubble. those boxes are NEVER lost, and they could have proved something other than the "official" story occurred.

how about the fact that building 7 fell at all.......the official reason? internal fires......HOW THE FUCK DID THE FIRES START?

that fire has never brought down steel buildings in the past in any manner resembling the way these buildings fell.

how about all the molten metal pools found WEEKS after the towers fell....hotspots of 2000F+....hundreds of degrees hotter than jet fuel can possibly burn.......

looking at pictures of the rubble, you see a lot of big pieces of steel with identical 45 degree "cuts" on them........

if fire caused the structure to grow weak and fail, the whole structure would not have been pulverized, just the weakened areas...the rest of it would have stayed fairly intact.

oh, did i mention that independent tests found thermite traces in the dust from the rubble.....

or the plane crash in shanksville looked nothing like a plane crash at all?

or how about how they "found" the passport of one of the terrorists in the rubble? escaped the fire, and didnt get destroyed?

or how they supposedly got DNA evidence from the crash at the pentagon, but the plane parts were vaporized, namely the engines? or that the crash punched holes into the pentagon walls, but there was no marks on the outside of the building where the wings and engines collided........your telling me the wings fell off and vaporized right before the crash? even then, there would have been pieces of the fuselage everywhere.....i also liked how they immediately dumped dirt on the grass and literally covered everything up......a fucking missile hit the pentagon.

or how quite a few of the suicide hijackers that were in the planes that crashed are....still alive? wait how would that be possible? unless...GASP the planes were remotely driven into their targets......
http://www.welfarestate.com/911/

OR how NORAD failed 4 times that day to intercept rogue airplanes when they had a nearly spotless record in the years prior.......

FUCKIN BULLSHIT! False Flag Event to take us into a war nobody would otherwise want to be in.......kind of like how we got drug into WWI....or WWII with Pearl Harbor.....oh yeah, all the top-ships and new tech just so happened to not be in the harbor that day.......
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

How about the fact that building 7 fell at all.......the official reason? internal fires......HOW THE FUCK DID THE FIRES START?

I have big problems with Bld. 7

Fire has never brought down steel buildings in the past in any manner resembling the way these buildings fell.

Or since..... 9 years without a repeat.

How about all the molten metal pools found WEEKS after the towers fell....hotspots of 2000F+....hundreds of degrees hotter than jet fuel can possibly burn.......

I've read alot of the NIST report..... much of it makes no sense.
http://wtc.nist.gov/

One part discusses the RIVER of molten aluminum than was observed flowing out of the tower.. both externaly and internaly ( flowing down the stairwells and elevator shafts) These rivers were glowing RED. Ferrous metals glow red when liquid, aluminum stays silvery. Is NIST retarded? This is only one example of how flawed the report is.

Looking at pictures of the rubble, you see a lot of big pieces of steel with identical 45 degree "cuts" on them........

This photo was taken BEFORE any cleanup crews came in. When they did come in the steel was cut up , removed, and shipped off ASAP to be remelted. THIS IS A CRIME SCENE!!! Almost every piece was destroyed inspite of requests by steel companies, errectors, arcitects, and other agencies who wanted to examine it for clues into the failure, and how to keep it from reoccuring..... sorry, too bad.

Or that the crash punched holes into the pentagon walls, but there was no arks on the outside of the building where the wings and engines collided........

My problem with the Pentagon is this. The WTC towers were 208' square. The majority of the building is air, drywall, and light weight steel stud framing. Despite this, very little of the planes excaped the buildings. Keep in mind that these were Boeing 767's traveling at 500mph , weighing around 385,000 pounds. Neither place hit a bullseye into the tower core, both hit off center.

Now, whatever hit the Pentagon penetrated 310' of very heavily reinforced concrete and steel, through several "rings", before finally coming to rest.... I am supposed to beleive this was also a 757? Nigga' please.....

OR how NORAD failed 4 times that day to intercept rogue airplanes when they had a nearly spotless record in the years prior.......

F-16's were dispatched to protect the Washington D.C. area. Where were they at the time of the impact? 120 miles out over the ocean. WTF???

FUCKIN BULLSHIT!

Alot of it is.... I'm not some guy with a tin foil hat like Igg-Ro, but there are parts that make no sence and you cannot just sweep them away. There are flashes that appear just before the planes impact. These are not reflections or photographic annomolies. They appear in every shot, and at every angle....

No one has even attempted to explain these.
Last edited by AlisoBob on September 7th, 2010, 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

I believe the muslim terrorists flew the planes into the twin towers, and the pentagon. I dont believe in remote control planes or a government conspiracy. I do believe they caught us withour pants down and we were not expecting it. I do belive the government would "supress" details of the attacks which would enrage the public if they knew how inept our government really is.

Those building were very tall and weighed alot. Once the top floors started collapsing on each other it was like a house of cards falling. Anyone who has observed a modern skyscraper being built can easily see how the entire structure is build to act as a whole to provide support. all the components need to be in place for the structure to be strong. I never thought i would see a giant ocean liner break in half like a stick but they do, and an airliner as well. its not like there is a 100 ft diameter rod going throught the entire structure like a backbone if you know what I mean, the strength is in the structure and loosing even one peice of the whole can cause the entire structure to weaken. Google "progressive collapse" to learn more. it is a known problem with large buildings.

No way a missile hit the pentagon. There is no way our modern missiles could miss a slow fat passenger jetliner, no way. Again, the planes are engineered to be rigid in the designed direction, not to hit a concrete wall head on at 400+. Also the pentagon was built over 60 years ago, like a brick shithouse. It was designed a hell of alot stronger than modern skyscrapers.

As far as the black box, I am surprised they did not find it. that might be BS by the government if true.

Building 7? well it had an assload of fire hot debris falling on it and i would call it a stretch to say it could have started some fires. However i have never really looked into the published reports for that building.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

kdizzle wrote:Also the pentagon was built over 60 years ago, like a brick shithouse. It was designed a hell of alot stronger than modern skyscrapers.

Then how could a "passenger plane" go 50% further ( 300' vs. 200') into hardened structure than one mostly made of air?
98cr500rider

Post by 98cr500rider »

Bush should be on trial for mass murder, the pic of the core column cut at 45 degrees with molten metal round the cut is all the evidence that should be required to start a criminal investigation.

That column is at ground level, nowhere near the fires.

I just can’t understand why Obama does not open criminal investigations on the last administration. When the truth does finally come out he is going to be tainted with it because he did nothing, and by now you can bet he knows everything down to the last details.

What would be the first secret things you guys would ask about if you were the new president. Fucking UFO’s or the biggest mass murder in America.

Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

[quote="kdizzle"]I believe the muslim terrorists flew the planes into the twin towers, and the pentagon. I dont believe in remote control planes or a government conspiracy. I do believe they caught us withour pants down and we were not expecting it. I do belive the government would "supress" details of the attacks which would enrage the public if they knew how inept our government really is.............quote]

1/2 the guys claimed to have been the hijackers are prroven to stil be alive, and on the original flight manifest there were no muslim names, altho they "found" one intact passport in the wreckage which happened to be from one of the terrorists , NOT one of the how many other people that were in the building or on the planes.

watch and learn......http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
if you want it on dvd, let me know
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

Ferrous metals glow red when liquid, aluminum stays silvery
theres deffinatly something fishy but i know that aluminun will glow red, ive cast a valve head for my pulse jet and it was glowing red(before i poured it), but it is a very diffrent red than any ferrous metal, the iron flowing out the side of the tower well is iron

that looks like thermite did that, look at all the dribble on the lower side, unless someone "cut" it with the worlds biggest arc welder
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

The Official NIST response.....

NIST concluded that the source of the molten material was aluminum alloys from the aircraft, since these are known to melt between 475 degrees Celsius and 640 degrees Celsius (depending on the particular alloy), well below the expected temperatures (about 1,000 degrees Celsius) in the vicinity of the fires. Aluminum is not expected to ignite at normal fire temperatures and there is no visual indication that the material flowing from the tower was burning.

Pure liquid aluminum would be expected to appear silver. However, the molten metal was very likely mixed with large amounts of hot, partially burned, solid organic materials (e.g., furniture, carpets, partitions and computers) which can display an orange glow, much like logs burning in a fireplace.

You gotta be kidding me......

Yea....thats computer plastic and carpeting fo'sho.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

compare that last vid to this, see any similarities????

the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

thanks for posting some pics for some of the things i described bob......i argue with so many people on this....."oh the government would never...."

I get tired of posting all the pics and links all the time......

im glad im not the only one who thinks building 7 was a bunch of cock and bull.....hell, 90% of the people look at you like your crazy when you mention a third building fell on that day.......

Educate-yourself.org is a goldmine for all kinds of things.....a bit tinfoil hat-like, but very interesting nonetheless.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

NightBiker07 wrote:
im glad im not the only one who thinks building 7 was a bunch of cock and bull.....
98% of the US dosent even know what Bld. 7 is.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

ive spent alot of time on this matter.
and without being bias or discriminant, i have come to the conclusion that it was largely staged by "jewish criminal networks" and mossad with the help of a blind eye from the bush administration.
these acts were staged as a huge financial coup, to give a "legitimacy" to the conquoring and destruction of the middle eastern states for the proffit of oil and the moral backing of israels war crimes against the civilians of palestine.unfortunatly, the burden is being carried by our soldiers and economies.
but so far, the ball is rolling.and your about to be sucked into another war with iran.
this war is about nothing more than oil and israels dominance of the middle east.
unfortunatly, it will be american soldiers that is sent in to do the dirty work.sucked in by more "terrorism" bullshit and public hype against a country that has never harmed you, and actually helped you defeat the talliban in iraq.
and the 3 trillion dollar cost of invading a innocent iraq, and the 30% serious mental illness suffered from returning service men will be dwarfed if the iran war happens.
imo, you will be looking at a nuklear holocaust. unfortunatly, it will be delivered to the civilians of iran.

if you do the study, you will do the math and see the path that is being walked.

http://www.whale.to/b/israel_did_911.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvUiMwCX ... re=related

IN THIS CLIP, YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE WINDOWS BEING BLOWN OUT WHEN THE CHARGES GO OFF.
NOTE THE CLASSIC "CRIMP" IN THE TOP OF THE BUILDING BEFORE IT FALLS.
FIRE DID THAT??? PLEASE!

look up "zeitgeist final edition" or "in plane sight"on youtube for more info.
there are a hell of alot of sites covering this stuff. some are corrupt and antisemetic and not all theories are correct. but if youre smart enough to come this far, youll be able to sort them out.
Last edited by thestuz on September 8th, 2010, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Roostius_Maximus wrote:http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

i havent seen that latest one. the first one "final edition" discusses the 911 topic and religion in detail.
the "addendum" has fuck all to do with 911 and is more about "economic hitmen" and " alternate energy"
ill try post up some interesting shit to do with this topic when i get home later tonight.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:
NightBiker07 wrote:
im glad im not the only one who thinks building 7 was a bunch of cock and bull.....
98% of the US dosent even know what Bld. 7 is.

:wink:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

this war is about nothing more than oil
x1000
4stroke=dead fish
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

2strokeforever wrote:
this war is about nothing more than oil
x1000
No, oil is chump change.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

EXACTLY.....the war is only about the war itself........the war generates profit for bankers......and they wanted the war.....

Zeitgeist movie tells all about why many wars were fought.....PROFIT. the oil has nothing to do with it.

zeitgeist addendum is about....worthless.

but i am still unaware how the "fires" started in tower 7........nowhere near the needed firey-rain was generated to get into the building and kill the core........that shit was blown down. the videos of it falling exactly mimic controlled demolition.......same with buildings one and two....
you think the buildings falling straight to the ground and not seriously damaging surrounding buildings was an accident?

AlisoBob wrote:
kdizzle wrote:Also the pentagon was built over 60 years ago, like a brick shithouse. It was designed a hell of alot stronger than modern skyscrapers.

Then how could a "passenger plane" go 50% further ( 300' vs. 200') into hardened structure than one mostly made of air?
DUH. the planes didnt even penetrate the other side of the towers.......but they punched through 4 hardened walls? i just dont understand, if a missile did hit the pentagon, why the hell didnt it explode? a plane surely didnt hit the pentagon, but i am unsure if it was even a missile.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

There are enough witnesses at the Pentagon to confirm a jet plane hit it, I just dont think it was the plane we are led to beleive its supposed to be.

Additionally, the Pentagon has extensive "counter-measures" to deal with an attack.

Its not like your local post office building.

Whatever hit the building, was allowed to hit it. The Fighter planes to defend it were sent 120 miles out over the ocean to assist in this.

EVERYTHING about 9/11 stinks like dog poo on a warm summer lawn.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

that is a good pick up about the flashes before the planes hit bob.
keep in mind that these "terrorists" could not even fly crop dusters properly, and yet the planes staged angled direct hits that even experienced pilots would struggle to pull off leads many to beleive these planes were guided. the explosions coming from the buildings before the planes hit were beleived to be incendiaries to ignite all the fuel.

but what really makes my head roll, is that israeli mossad agents were caught with truck bombs and were caught blowing up vans with murals of 911 painted on the side of them.
yet they were released without charge and flown back to israel!!!

having said that bob, this has all been done before. but as always, your government seem compliant.

watch this clip, it gets very interesting from 6 mins in.

part 1 0f 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YResfXTXd1c

part 2 of 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QAsFvfZ ... re=related

part 3 of 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvLLOt8P ... re=related

it appears the israelis have people in very high places in your country.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

ya, its not the oil, its the prevention of the international markets switching to trade on their dollar, which is backed by oil. Almost happened a couple years ago, then tada another shift in the war effort.
Canada has more oil than those guys anyways. and it doesnt have to be hauled as far :wink:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

But it makes your car stutter....

When you take off from a light, the tail pipe says....

Eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh............................eh
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

:lol:
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:ya, its not the oil, its the prevention of the international markets switching to trade on their dollar, which is backed by oil. Almost happened a couple years ago, then tada another shift in the war effort.
Canada has more oil than those guys anyways. and it doesnt have to be hauled as far :wink:
im pretty sure controlling the worlds third largest known oil reserves had something to do with americas involvement in iraq. as i remember, iraq was only allowed to trade food for oil. so no us dollars were ever involved.
i think it is iran and venesuela that talk of trading in foreign currencies.

911 was definatly a staged act, no matter what the theories were behind it.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.