Roostmaster a lock for thus yrs Mega loop

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
bigpower

Roostmaster a lock for thus yrs Mega loop

Post by bigpower »

Got the e-mail I've been hopin for the last few weeks today. There will be an Aussie in Northern Michigan at the end of September to ride this yrs 476 miler.

Scotty and I got to kickin the game waaaaaayyyyy back when the only CR5 site was Larry's, man what a long time ago, and we're finally gonna hook up and ride. After this next swing in Africa, me ole mate will be heading this way.
I've got a bit of work to do to prepare the fabled niner, my old '98 that hardly comes out of the barn anymore. She still runs pretty strong, and should carry him all the way to the end of the enduro no problem.

This is gonna be cool!
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
britincali

Post by britincali »

That is great!!!!!

Pretty bitchin how peeps from the other side of the planet hook up to go ride :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Roostmaster

Post by Roostmaster »

47 days to go, and I cant wait!!

This will be my 1st time to the United States and finally after 7 years of knowing the great man I get to shake Bigpowers hand, imagine how excited I am about riding one of his CR500's for 500 miles through Michigan, this is going to be a trip of a lifetime. :cool:
I have been to the top of the mountain and yes it is good.