best way to get back at a theif

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
mat93

best way to get back at a theif

Post by mat93 »

well i was recently in Ukraine and was staying at my old aunts house. The neighbor kept complaining about his wood being stolen and was gettin sick of doing all the hard work while some dick takes all wood.
I was there for about a week and after th fifth day he took a piece of wood and dont ask me how, put a piece of dynamite or explosive?
The day after, at about 4 oclock we heard a good bang
haha taught that asshole a lesson :cool:
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

Fair dinkum....go off mate, go off
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

a similar story from a friend in town here, he cuts wood for himself and others. So he also compacts the sawdust into logs for people to use in thier smokers. He had just done a stack of apple wood and was bragging at the coffee shop,sure as heck that night someone stole all the compacted applewood. He probably makes more off that than anything else. the next weekend he'd planned to do some more, this time with a little treat. again he told everyone at the coffee shop and stressed how good this batch was and hoped he didnt have it stole too. Next morning it was gone, so somewhere in this town of 300~ someone was smoking meat with this applewood that was also packed with dog shit, hahaha
mat93

Post by mat93 »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:a similar story from a friend in town here, he cuts wood for himself and others. So he also compacts the sawdust into logs for people to use in thier smokers. He had just done a stack of apple wood and was bragging at the coffee shop,sure as heck that night someone stole all the compacted applewood. He probably makes more off that than anything else. the next weekend he'd planned to do some more, this time with a little treat. again he told everyone at the coffee shop and stressed how good this batch was and hoped he didnt have it stole too. Next morning it was gone, so somewhere in this town of 300~ someone was smoking meat with this applewood that was also packed with dog shit, hahaha
thats gold! :cool: