SWAT Raid. They shot the family dog!!!!!!! DICKS!

Use some common sense ....
"SOLID Bro!!"

SWAT Raid. They shot the family dog!!!!!!! DICKS!

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

http://www.theagitator.com/
This stuff is far more common than you think. Just keep an eye on this blog.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

Makes me want to shoot those dicks
Brit's queer
sugarshane

Post by sugarshane »

what fucking douchebags!! And you hear them yelling at the mom and kid. Gee, it's odd that that the mom was trying to stay close to her son and keep him calm after he got to watch a bunch of swat members bust down, the door, point guns at everyone, the dogs get shot in the house, his dad face down with guns drawn on him etc...
What the fuck is wrong with those dudes. That was way overboard completely ignorant. what if that bullet had ricocheted and hit on of them? And the dog was barking, not growling and snarling. And why didn't they bother to find out if the situation really warranted swat in the first place?
And those cops will probably get off with very little punishment.
2strokes4ever

Post by 2strokes4ever »

i was living on the Sunhine Coast in Australia last year and the same thing happened to me, i dont smoke pot, i drink beer and have good times. I found out later that an EX business associate of mine was using my contractors lincence number out of my local area, also driving around with my signs on his ute and performing shit work. I found out about this and informed authorities regarding the matter. Anyway within a week cops were busting down my doors with raming poles and had guns pointed at our heads, nothing was found so they fucked off. The point is no real evidence was required in a State of Australia for the police to perform such acts.

ZEITGIEST
NEW WORLD ORDER

FUCK EM ALL
Two bangers, Guitar playing, Many beers

1996 CR500/2001 CR250 CONVERSION IN PROGRESS
2007 RM250
2010 Banshee
2004 CR 85
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

well i can honestly say i'd be dead if that was my family....fannsy letting the dog cary on for so long, if you shot my family pet/watch dog & she was yelpppping my daughter would be unreconsilible...they've grown up together, you'd be impeled to hurt those responsible....Raids, well i've had my fair share and a dog shot but they were on the money and the wife & kid were spared the humiliation......
still that raid was "ALL WRONG"
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
Darrell262

Post by Darrell262 »

Just want to say I am glad I don't live there in that state.

Thats way out of line.

I got really fucken pissed off when I heard the audio of the video and them shooting the dogs. for what?

They should have dog handlers for swat if a house has dogs, tranq the dog if need be or something. thats uncalled for.

You know if your abusive to a pet here you can goto jail. it has to be extreme but you get the idea. How is it that its ok for the cops to kill dogs in a owners own house when the dogs are in their own home.

Man. that dude should be able to sue or charge those swat people or alteast who ever gave the go ahead) for above and beyond what was needed there.

Go over and shoot those cops dogs. damn
98 Cr 500 Steelie, 08 KTM 300
Both sporting Tera Flex 150x90x18 tires.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

They had 7 days after the warrant was issued by a judge. Not one of those fucks sat outside that house for any amount of time. I could have told you how many mice were in that house after 6 days. Dicks !!!!!