cool article the wife sent me about human nature

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
dannygraves

cool article the wife sent me about human nature

Post by dannygraves »

'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Mama

Post by Mama »

Interesting. It certainly has the potential to change the way people look at things. I enjoyed it. :cool:
A CR500 is a thing of beauty whatever the frame is made of, but me, I'd rather ride a hoon!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

and never forget.......

You might be feeling down because you don't look like Johnny Depp or aren't really George Clooney's twin brother. Fret not!

Here are the reasons why LOOKS DON'T MATTER that much to women!
For decades men have been taught wrongly! I wont be surprised if you have the belief that one needs to be handsome, tall, fit, smart and young and well endowed, in order to attract women. The tragic thing is that society and media has trained you to fail with women.

You see, you DON'T have to be good looking or young to attract women, and I'll tell you why:

In order to attract women you need to understand their psychology! What you are about to discover next might seem too hard to believe, so prepare yourself!

Why do you think some women for a short bald unattractive guy an overweight guy, or a guy with a disability or an older guy that is twice her age and is NOT rich????

Let me reveal a secret you might not have heard before:

A woman has no choice when it comes to who she is attracted to! This happens because women DON'T operate logically! As humans, we have two minds: the logical and the emotional mind. Women are hard wired to follow their emotions MORE than logic, that is why women fall for romance and heartwarming words! Women are looking for guys with a great personality! They want a guy that can see the bright side of things and can be kind and thoughtful when they need you to be. It is all about how you make them feel about themselves that counts with women!
Their logic tells them that this does not equal attraction but since they are biologically programmed to think emotionally, it triggers the emotional side of their brain. In other words: women don't feel attracted to a guy because they decide to feel - it just happens! Women can't help but fall for the guy who triggers their emotional attraction switches.

You will realize that when you do certain things in a certain way around a woman she won't be able to help, but feel uncontrollable attraction towards you.

So now you have the unfair advantage over 99% of other men! Now you finally understand the dynamics behind how to get a woman that feeling of desire, or "horniness" for you!
- It is an emotional feeling that triggers her physical reaction!

Lotsaluv and kisses to you!
Candy

Good one Sweetie :lol:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Mama wrote:Interesting. It certainly has the potential to change the way people look at things. I enjoyed it. :cool:
The world revolves around pussy, 110%.

Who dosent know that?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

iggys-amsoil wrote:

Here are the reasons why LOOKS DON'T MATTER that much to women.......
Lotsaluv and kisses to you!
Candy
Hot Women are attracted to one of the "Big C's"...

Allot of Cash

Allot of Coke

Allot of Cock

Its a universal truth.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

AlisoBob wrote:
Mama wrote:Interesting. It certainly has the potential to change the way people look at things. I enjoyed it. :cool:
The world revolves around pussy, 110%.

Who dosent know that?
not my world. I blow it off to go ride the damn bike.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.