Thank You Barack Obama!

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
NightBiker07

Thank You Barack Obama!

Post by NightBiker07 »

Thank You Barack Obama.

That is right, I will say it again!! Thank You Barack Obama.

WHY?

He destroyed the Clinton Political Machine – Driving a stake through the heart of Hillary’s Presidential aspirations – something no Republican was ever able to do. Remember when a Hillary Presidency scared the daylights out of you!

He killed off the Kennedy Dynasty – No more Kennedy’s trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home. American women and Freedom are safer tonight!

He vividly reminded all Americans that Democrats like to raise taxes. They just don’t like to pay taxes.

He is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes!

Dennis Moore had never lost a race – quit

Evan Bayh had never lost a race – quit

Byron Dorgan – had never lost a race – quit

Chris Dodd – had never lost a race – quit

Harry ReId - Soon to be GONE

These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed! By the end of 2010 dozens more will be ordered to fall on their swords for Obama. Obama is now calling on all Democrats to become kamikazes and vote for his health bill which CNN itself reports less than 30% of all Americans want, virtually assuring political suicide for any Democrat who votes for the bill.

In December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles they had picked up an astounding14 Senate seats and 52 House seats. In one year Obama has managed to put a stop to all of this and will probably give the House and the Senate majorities back to the Republicans.

The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party with the 2008 election results. However, this current Congress now has the lowest approval rating of any Congress since ratings on Congress were initiated, over 65 years ago. 85% of the population polled by the very Liberal New York Times and Uber-Liberal CBS in February of 2010, disapproved of what the current Congress is doing.

In one year, Obama has unwittingly sabotaged all of this.

Massachusetts has elected a Republican Senator. The bluest of Blue States, for the first time in almost 50 years, has gone Republican.

He has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Every generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. He is bringing home the lesson very well!

Liberals tax, borrow and spend – check

Liberals won’t bring themselves to protect America – check

Liberals want to take over the economy – check

Liberals think they know what is best for everyone – check

Liberals aren’t happy until they are running YOUR life - check

Liberals will force unpopular choices down YOUR throat, whether you want it or not. --Check

Democrats are obsessed with redistributing the wealth of America .

He has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan.

He has made a believable prophet out of Rush Limbaugh.

In just one year he rejuvenated the Conservative movement and brought out to the streets millions of Freedom Loving Americans and virtually initiated the formation of the myriad “Tea Party” rally’s we see now all across America .

Can you recall one other time in your life that you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back our country?

In all honesty, one year ago I was more afraid than I had ever been in my life. Not of the economy but of the direction our country was going. I thought Americans had forgotten what this country was all about.

Barack Obama has solidified Americans. He has awakened and infuriated a giant, sleeping dragon.

He has actually brought Americans together in a manner he never intended.

He has brought back horrifying memories of the last failed president of the United States , Jimmy Carter.

And besides all of the above, he has sold more guns and ammo than any other gun salesman in recent history.

Again, I want say Thank You Barack Obama!
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

:woot:
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

But he can still bite my ass!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

sabreguy wrote:But he can still bite my ass!!
:cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

"Universal Healthcare" is estimated to cost US Taxpayers 100 Billion dollars a year, for the next decade.

A tightly-packed stack of new $100 bills totaling $1 million would be about 4 feet high.

A billion dollars, 4,000 feet high or equivalent to about three Sears Towers stacked on top of one another.

A stack of $100 bills totaling $1 trillion would be 800 miles high....... staggering.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Health care = Reparations
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

The 2010 mid-terms and even 2012 will be a Pyrrhic victory I'm afraid. The Republicans have a long way to go to re-establish a track record on fiscal conservatism (as opposed to the social variety). And there is no precedent in rolling back an entitlement program once it gets established. I also fear short-term Obama will push through whatever he can before his single term is up. How about amnesty for around $10M potential Democrat voters?
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

AlisoBob wrote:"Universal Healthcare" is estimated to cost US Taxpayers 100 Billion dollars a year, for the next decade. A tightly-packed stack of new $100 bills totaling $1 million would be about 4 feet high. A billion dollars, 4,000 feet high or equivalent to about three Sears Towers stacked on top of one another. A stack of $100 bills totaling $1 trillion would be 800 miles high....... staggering.
$3 trillion dollars in cost, off-set by $1.5 trillion in new taxes. Deficit expanded by $59 billion.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/03/ ... ats-false/
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
gregrobo

Post by gregrobo »

so after reading this has public opinion changed about the job he is doing?? or not
only posties ride 4 stroke hondas
goldfields sheet metal fabrication
98 yzfr1
05 crf 500 race tech goldies
2010 rmz 500af
01 banshee
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

This is out of date. The gap is now -21%. I believe this to be the fastest decline and largest gap yet recorded. And for first time all disapprovers out-number approvers.

IMHO, the problem is that a large % of the electorate is a) likely to benefit from the largesse and does care who pays for it or the longer-term consequences and b) has tuned politics out due to the many years of the two party big government system. It has taken a huge jump to the left to awaken the silent majority. I fear it is politically and economically too late.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

redrocket190 wrote:[img] I fear it is politically and economically too late.
It is never too late. things always can and will change. it is too late to go back without causing massive changes though, i will agree with that.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

i just cant belive that shit went through. Obama/Pelosi/ect. basically bribed congress for votes. I thought the people had spoken in Delaware...

Fuck this administration
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

:clink: relax guys, now you can afford to go riding and never have to worry about having to pay a huge hospital bill if you hurt yourself :whoop:

and i wouldn worry about the cost. just pull out of iraq 3 days earlier, that should cover it :stretcher:

the only insurance you now need to worry about is income protection and home insurance.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

i think you guys were the last country in the industrialised world to not have public health cover. although your taxes will rise to cover it, you will have one less lot of insurance bills to worry about.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.