Mexicans

Racial Shit can be Funny, Racist is Not... Get It?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Mexicans

Post by AlisoBob »

A small mexican boy went into the kitchen where his mom was baking. He puts his hands in the flour and rubbed it all over his face. He says, "Mamita look at me. I'm a white boy."

His mom slaps him in the face and says, "Dios mio, you must be joking! Go show that to your father!"

He goes to his dad who was in the living room and says, "Look, I'm a white boy!" His dad slaps him hard in the face and says, "Go show that to your grandma!"

The boy goes into his grandma's room and says, "Mira abuelita, yo soy un white boy!" His grandmother slaps him in the face and sends him back to his mother.

His mother says, "See did you learn anything?" The boy said, "I sure did.

I have been white for only 5 minutes and already I hate you muthafukin' mexicans!"
Mama

Post by Mama »

:lmao:
A CR500 is a thing of beauty whatever the frame is made of, but me, I'd rather ride a hoon!
Crow500

Post by Crow500 »

Mama, my wife is from Moses Lake, and my brother in law and her uncle still live there.
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

:lol: :lol:
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
Mama

Post by Mama »

Crow500 wrote:Mama, my wife is from Moses Lake, and my brother in law and her uncle still live there.
Sweet! Where are you at? Do you ever get to Moses? We aren't actually 'from' Moses, I'm from Montana. My hubby, Jbaze, is from the west side of the state. We moved here about 2 years ago.
A CR500 is a thing of beauty whatever the frame is made of, but me, I'd rather ride a hoon!
Crow500

Post by Crow500 »

I'm in Vegas. My wife moved here about 10 years ago, and I moved from Pennsylvania about 3 years ago and we met here. Shortly after I met her, her mom and garndma moved here too. We get up there occasionally to visit her uncle and brothers family. I like it up there.