Chart of the Day 03-11-2010

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
redrocket190

Chart of the Day 03-11-2010

Post by redrocket190 »

This should scare the shit out of anyone who continues to pay ever larger amounts of Federal Income Tax. This 35% has absolutely no incentive to vote for anything other than larger entitlements for which they will not pay a penny. This is a political strategy to create a permanently-dependent populace that will always vote Democrat. Wonder what an amnesty would do to these percentages?

Over the past two decades, Washington lawmakers have increasingly turned to the tax code to deliver social benefits, incentivize behaviors, and funnel money to targeted groups, which they always refer to as "helping the middle class." These measures have not only added complexity to an already Byzantine tax system, they have also eliminated the income tax obligation for millions of tax filers and their families. As a result, a record 51.6 million tax filers—36 percent of all filers—had little or no connection with the basic costs of government in 2008. Tax years 2009 and 2010 are likely to produce a number of non payers equal to or greater than in 2008 because of Obama's new tax credits targeted at lower- and middle-income taxpayers. As the number of refundable tax credits continues to grow, more and more tax filers are seeing the IRS as a source of income, not something to which taxes are paid. The consequences of these trends deserve a broader national discussion than either party in Washington seems willing to engage in."
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I'm building a 10k square foot house on a corner of Roostys property, and retire.

Guns, brews, bikes.. here I come.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

AlisoBob wrote:I'm building a 10k square foot house on a corner of Roostys property, and retire.

Guns, brews, bikes.. here I come.
That sounds awesome put on about 1500 for me ill be swinging by in the summer with the truck & trailer to say hi and hit some trails....
Im not kidding :cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

just picked up another 750acres on the weekend, thats about 7500 farmable this spring, probably 1000 of bush,valley and crud.

But you'd have to get used to going a mile down the road to borrow that cup of sugar your wife needed, it'd take you 2 or 3 weeks to identify who is dooing the shooting in the distance by the sound of the shot, and you'd know how far by the report. Then theres the whole problem of looking downhill for 100 miles to the east, makes the sunrise last forever, and those dammn deer that ate your garden last summer are sleeping in groups of 40-100 in your apple orchard :roll:
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:and those dammn deer that ate your garden last summer are sleeping in groups of 40-100 in your apple orchard :roll:

How many of them are hanging on the wall?

Still sounds like a great place to live. :cool:
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????