Tuneboy in Sydney Australia

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
97af

Tuneboy in Sydney Australia

Post by 97af »

A quick favor to ask of the Ausie guys. I was wondering if anyone could possibly track down a phone number for these guys for me? The owners are Wayne and Emma MacDonald. I've got a couple of issues with their tunning software and getting a reply via e-mail doesnt look like its going to happen anytime soon.
Thanks guys...........
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail, A TRUE friend will be sitting next to saying, DAMN THAT WAS FUN"
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

post there adress and PH numbers i'll give them a call for you but our Sydney based members may be able to drop in on them
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
97af

Post by 97af »

asteroid500 wrote:post there adress and PH numbers i'll give them a call for you but our Sydney based members may be able to drop in on them
Thats super cool to offer a drop in but I really need to talk them. I think I'm having a driver issue with their cable for Diagnostics on my Speed Triple. I've downloaded the latest drivers but I still need to pull a few old files off the CD that are not in the updated driver pack. I just need to verbally confirm with them what I think is happening. Thanks much...
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail, A TRUE friend will be sitting next to saying, DAMN THAT WAS FUN"
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

OH...i thought you might of wanted the sand and skeleton hand blown off that 9mm and a few sqeezed off in there chest.

Hollywood style
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
97af

Post by 97af »

asteroid500 wrote:OH...i thought you might of wanted the sand and skeleton hand blown off that 9mm and a few sqeezed off in there chest.

Hollywood style
Naw, no ill will to them...Now the computer and the bike...Thats another story :wink:
97af

Post by 97af »

All is well.... Did my own driver updates and retrieved all info needed.
This Tuning software is as cool as advertised!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

ya got to love the internet and the love on this site
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"