Use some common sense ....
nmdesertrider

grandpa taking care of bidness...

Post by nmdesertrider »

03 CRF450/85 500
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

I love seeing stuff like that.

Some punk thinking he will just kick the shit out of an old man and gets his handed to him in a sack.
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Thats awesome! Old man laid a brother out
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Hell yeah. Fuck that guy. "Hey we can sue I have it on camera." That right there is bullshit. He hit the old guy 1st. The sad thing is they would probably win cause they are black.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I like how the old dude tries to defuse the situation by moving away... the nigger goes looking for trouble, and boy does he find it.

That old dude is my Hero for the day.....
Mama

Hell yeah!

Post by Mama »

That was awesome! :lmao:
A CR500 is a thing of beauty whatever the frame is made of, but me, I'd rather ride a hoon!
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

hahahahaha the brother was crying :lol: that 67yo beat the piss out that guy. I also enjoyed the commentary "It's not worth it"
-Jake

caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

Hellbear wrote:"Hey we can sue I have it on camera."
They also got the guy saying that hes going to kill the old man..... real smart :roll:
-Jake

JBaze

Post by JBaze »

I like the gall tellin dude he's leakin'! :lmao:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

i like all the comments below the vid
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

PRICELESS!
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
eyesky2002

Post by eyesky2002 »

LMAO... Niggers last words in the vid are "I will kill that nigger".... Sorry brother the old white boy, is far from a nigger and would pound your ass to mush!!!!

I try my best not to be prejudice, but black people do it to themselves with their actions and way of life. Omaha has a shooting/robbery every other if not every day, blacks are the victims and the shooters 9 out of 10 times; mexicans are the other 10%:roll: Always somebodies momma on the
TV saying they was a good family person and was just turning their life around and could not have shot anybody!! .... Getting old!

White fucks around here only get caught growing dope or driving drunk!
"When your riding your living... Everything else is just waiting!"

MXMotoworx.com
2003 Honda CR500AF
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Nice one :cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

eyesky2002 wrote:LMAO... Niggers last words in the vid are "I will kill that nigger".... Sorry brother the old white boy, is far from a nigger and would pound your ass to mush!!!!

I try my best not to be prejudice, but black people do it to themselves with their actions and way of life. Omaha has a shooting/robbery every other if not every day, blacks are the victims and the shooters 9 out of 10 times; mexicans are the other 10%:roll: Always somebodies momma on the
TV saying they was a good family person and was just turning their life around and could not have shot anybody!! .... Getting old!

White fucks around here only get caught growing dope or driving drunk!

I see where your coming from with your statements.... sadly sometimes I feel the same way but not all black people are criminals.... I would say safely that about 98% are and the other 2% are normal
-Jake

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Theres a huge difference between Niggers, and Black folks... just as there is a huge difference between White Trash and White folks...
eyesky2002

Post by eyesky2002 »

Well... I have know a few that were good people just looking to live their life and raise their kids right. My SO has a aunt (white) that married black, really good guy, loved bird hunting and knew right from wrong.. Sadly 20 years of dialysis took that, his vision and eventually his life from him. He had 3 boys, 2 are the typical thugs in and out prison (not jail) and one had a kid and turned it around. That said only 2/3 of blacks are criminals :(
"When your riding your living... Everything else is just waiting!"

MXMotoworx.com
2003 Honda CR500AF
racein01

Post by racein01 »

haha funny shit..stoopid nig still yealan at ole mate as he walks off...I'll fuck you up".. haha yeah right.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

just goes to show a couple spooks aint shit. most of em cant fight. you get 15 of em is when you have a problem.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

That went straight to my fucking favorites!!!! "He leakin.....Eeeewe, he leakin'..." :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
britincali

Post by britincali »

I cant believe the two stupid cunts at the end stealing his bag and tellin the other to "go thru it" :nono: :nono:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

britincali wrote:I cant believe the two stupid cunts at the end stealing his bag and tellin the other to "go thru it" :nono: :nono:
Typical :roll:
-Jake

Darrell262

Post by Darrell262 »

Crazy. I can't believe the dude punched him in the chest tho?
98 Cr 500 Steelie, 08 KTM 300
Both sporting Tera Flex 150x90x18 tires.
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

part 2
-Jake