GH Mini Halftime Show

Upcoming Events:

Congrates to Team Peterson for a great 2010 season!!!
rpeterson

GH Mini Halftime Show

Post by rpeterson »

With the Crossover Challenge being such a success each year on Sunday, I thought it would be cool to bring the kids back to the Pro show for everyone to see the future of the sport on Saturday. It was always a big deal to me when I was a kid to be able to ride with the big guys on the same hill and I think think these little guys deserve the same opportunity. George has a great following of Mini Exhibition riders that attend his Amateur climbs and here in So. Cal. there are no kids Hillclimbing. So, the majority of the class will be built up from the people out of town. There will be no entry fee, swag bags for all participants and trophies for the podium finishers. The only way this will happen is if I get enough interest in it. If any of you parents think you can make the trip down, please PM me so that I can get a list going to try to make this thing happen and pass the word along. :wink:

RP
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

Those of you that go to Speedway know River Mc D and Nicky Reimer. I got emails from both of them that they wanna ride in the climb. :headbang: Nor Cal has a few confrmed little rippers also. :cool:

RP
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Great idea, Hillclimbers have to start somewhere.
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
chachi243

WooHoo

Post by chachi243 »

I can't believe he said "yeah", when i asked him last year what he thought about it he said "those guys are crazy"... good stuff!