reeds

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
hillclimbjim

reeds

Post by hillclimbjim »

building a hill bike what will be better, v force 2 or 3, rad, or stock, glenn is doing the motor, 44mm lectron, cpi pipe,c12 thanks
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

wouldnt Glen Know....i'd be asking my engine builder if i were you. :twisted:
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

A modified stock one :wink:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

whats there to modify ?? i posted pics of cage+boot i tried to modify, never worked any better.
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

:roll:
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

:roll: i messed with one quit a bit, made no difference. afterwards i realised theres nothing to improve. it aint like a jug where you can change port timings or shave the head. you must know a secret.
glen howell

Post by glen howell »

Right on Paul the proof is in the puddin and Jim I haven't seen your engine yet.Glen
pstoffers wrote:A modified stock one :wink:
gas is for washing parts, alcohol is for drinking,nitro is for racing
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

glen howell wrote:Right on Paul the proof is in the puddin
pstoffers wrote:A modified stock one :wink:
youve never proved anything. your on here talking how your pipes do this and motors do that, yet never any proof other that cheap internet talk and pulling the wool over the hoons eyes with your silver tongue. people have repeatedly called you out on your pipes which you claimed made more power than fmf, yet you cant produce any proof what so ever.... you claim to have a dyno but still cant provide any proof. same with you motors, no proof of anything, other than butt kissers blindly bragging up your work. if you venture to other sites youll see tons of testing/tuning and 100 of dyno runs from engine builders. glen i have a link for you to look at, all kinds of engine builders posting the results of the power their motors lay down. so wheres your proof glen ? after 30 years of specializing in cr500 i would think you must have logged 600 dyno runs, yet no proof of anything, anywhere.

if you want to see what "real" engine builders can do then have a look

http://forums.atvdragracers.com/forum/1 ... 3dadfe08f9
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

100hp honda wrote::roll: i messed with one quit a bit, made no difference. afterwards i realised theres nothing to improve. it aint like a jug where you can change port timings or shave the head. you must know a secret.
:notworthy: :notworthy: I hope to be ably to build a bike as fast as you some day.....

LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Clyde says he's a "Hillclimber"..... Show me one result, from ANY event....

Just one.....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Robie Peterson won allot of events on GSS power.

What have you done Clydester?

Nothin'.....
glen howell

Post by glen howell »

You know 100 if you like ATVs so well why don't you go to one of thoes sites ,This is a CR-500 Site.And besides that your all ass and your mouth is a public shit hole.(sorry bob) Glen
gas is for washing parts, alcohol is for drinking,nitro is for racing
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

Blindly kissing ass?! Give me a break... I have no reason to kiss Glen's ass. He doesn't sponsor me, give me a discount or anything for free. Explain why I'd be kissing his ass?
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

AlisoBob wrote:Clyde says he's a "Hillclimber"..... Show me one result, from ANY event....

Just one.....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Robie Peterson won allot of events on GSS power.

What have you done Clydester?

Nothin'.....
bobby, lets get it straight, never have i said i was a professional hillclimber, i climb local hills just for fun and i make stupid videos of me doing it. i have never said i won any events, becuase i havent won any events. i could care less what robbie won on gss bikes, robbie is a professional that could win on a fricken scooter built by Pstoffers :roll: . 100 other engine builders have beaten gss bikes, so whats your point ?
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

pstoffers wrote:
100hp honda wrote::roll: i messed with one quit a bit, made no difference. afterwards i realised theres nothing to improve. it aint like a jug where you can change port timings or shave the head. you must know a secret.
:notworthy: :notworthy: I hope to be ably to build a bike as fast as you some day.....

it doesnt bother me a bit that a little guy like yourself talks shit on my bike. the bike in all those videos is 90% stock running on old pump gas, it doesnt havce some crazy portjob, it dont have some 48mm carb, it dont have 250 ign, it dont have 50shot of NOS. feel free to post videos of your HOTRODS, so we could see if theyre as badass as you say. if your bike is baddass then ill be the first to congratulate ya, but post it up and lets see :cool:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

pstoffers wrote::roll:
and while your at it, maybe snap some shots of that super duper stock cage you have. it dont take a rocket scientist to figure out there aint much you can do with a stock cage. you probly took off the reed flaps so the reeds could bend back farther and so you now think its badass :lol: . i messed with a stock cage and did all kinds of shit to it, it didnt work any better. of course i dont have a magical flow bench like gss, maybe thats where i went wrong. :D
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

100hp honda wrote:
pstoffers wrote::roll:
i messed with a stock cage and did all kinds of shit to it, it didnt work any better. of course i dont have a magical flow bench like gss, maybe thats where i went wrong. :D
Are you sure it didn't work any better? Did you dyno it?
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

100hp honda wrote:
pstoffers wrote:

it doesnt bother me a bit that a little guy like yourself talks shit on my bike. the bike in all those videos is 90% stock running on old pump gas, it doesnt havce some crazy portjob, it dont have some 48mm carb, it dont have 250 ign, it dont have 50shot of NOS. feel free to post videos of your HOTRODS, so we could see if theyre as badass as you say. if your bike is baddass then ill be the first to congratulate ya, but post it up and lets see :cool:
How do you post a vid onto youtube? I wouldnt mind sharing a vid of my stocker, and Just a tip (not trying to start a 20 page BS thread) when you shift dont chop the throttle, hold it steady and use the clutch you wont loose as much speed or momentum and will keep your bike in the power band :wink:
-Jake

100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

you have to make a youtube accnt then upload the videos. there should be instructions on the site. ya i know to hold the throttle wide open then tap the clutch and just click through the gears, ill do that next time and make a special video just for you :lol:

good or bad atleast you got the nutz to post your bike, thats more than i can say about some of these fluffers around here
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

one more question do you have to have any special software to upload the video from a video camera to the computer? I will try to get a vid next weekend. maybe do a couple jumps for Bob and the rest of the crew so they can ridicule my fork bleeders some more and tell me how my suspension is set up all wrong :lol:
-Jake

100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i have windows 2000xp i think if i remeber correct and theres a program that comes installed already on the computer called windows movie maker, that will put the movie from the camera onto your computer and it will edit it and do all sorts of cool stuff. once the movie is on your computer its easy to get it to youtube. if you need help finding the windows movie maker let me know. if your using a older version of windows im not sure if they have the movie maker but they might. also alot of the movie cameras have a movie make on the disc that they come with and you just install that.
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

ok cool thanks 100hp, sounds like I have the right stuff to do this.
-Jake

it runs sometimes

Post by it runs sometimes »

Good save casey, thought there was gonna be part II for a second. :oops:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

it runs sometimes wrote:Good save casey, thought there was gonna be part II for a second. :oops:
why is it you only show up when the road gets alittle rocky ? your never here at any other time, but when the gss name is put into the mix then you show up immediatly to save the day :D
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

fastkart wrote:Are you sure it didn't work any better? Did you dyno it?
Thats fukin' funny, right there!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

100hp honda wrote: bobby, lets get it straight, never have i said i was a professional hillclimber, i climb local hills just for fun and i make stupid videos of me doing it.
There are only a handful of "Professional" hillclmbers... most guys you see at the events are just local guys who come out to run the hill for fun, much like you describe.

Get out there Casey, show us what you got.