List sources whenever possible!
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Here's why WTC7 collapsed.
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

it is a compelling argument exnav. but it still does not explain "the windows blowing out on the core collums before the collapse". and the fact that it implodes before falling and that no buildings before or after 911 have ever collapsed by fire.not to mention they fall at free fall speed.

these buildings have insulated collums and are designed to withstand fires. the damage to #7 would be insignificant when you compare it to the map and the bankers building.

the fact that traces of thermite were found in the debris is still another unanswered question, the fact that the 911 inquirey was handled by george w and pages were also never revealed to the public also condems it to more scruitny.

and i would love to know what all the mossad agents were doing doccumenting the attack in advance and getting caught blowing up vans at the site and getting caught with tons of explosives on the kings bridge. they also canceled there leases in the wtcs days before the attacks, and notified there people to stay away from american buildings 2 days before the attacks.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

yup. i dont care what they say, buildings dont kink in the middle and fall like that because of a few fires and damages done by the other towers.

that son of a bitch was brought down by demolitions charges, same with the first two.....

besides, how the hell did tower 7 catch fire? i dont recall that ever even being addressed, its like the Fucking Fire Fairy showed up and POOF the building is ravaged by fire in multiple places.

sorry, dump as much flaming jet fuel on the building you want (which didnt happen, videos show the fire stayed in the twin towers as the planes collided, fire didnt fly everywhere...) how the hell would the fire go from the roof co several key locations in the building to weaken it enough to fall some time after being struck by falling debris?

and besides, most of these buildings are STEEL and CEMENT. drop cieling tiles arent flammable worth dick, so your telling me a few burning isolated desks in offices created this much heat? i mean seriously, what is in these buildings that burn so well?

its like my old high school.....you could have built a fucking bonfire in the hallway, and NOTHING else would have caught fire, unless plaster covered cinder block burns.......
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

yeah. maybe if one building had of fallen down like that you might of called it a fluke. but for all 3 to implode and fall at free fall speed, and for thermite traces to be found, i cant believe it got covered up and people accept it.

the real crime is the failure for the mainstream media to not making it all more public. BUSH PAID OFF MEDIA 1.6 BILLION DOLLARS OVER TWO YEARS. check this link at 46.15 mins in

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7579389947#
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

alex jones is a little extreme for me, but he is probably one of the most informed public figures clued up and prepared to speak on whats really happening.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... l=en&emb=1

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Rosco-Peeko wrote:Image
thats funny rofl
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.