LIAR

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

thestuz wrote:[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]
redrocket190 wrote:
thestuz wrote:in regards to transparency, he had one meeting at the start on his term (2-3 weeks in) that was closed doors. then after that meeting he has made everything transparent right? or wrong? taylors snippet of information wasnt too much to go by.
You don't seem to get clued in before you post, nor when someone posts a response complete with links to relevant facts. Obama made a specific point during his campaign to promise transparency and he has not delivered. He ran on a platform of change and then delivered (worse than) business as usual. Hence the fastest falling approval ratings of all Presidents.

It is Congress who should be resolving the House and Senate bills in public following established legislative procedure which would be televised by C-Span. C-Span have volunteered to broadcast any deliberations and the Dems have punted. This one is mostly a Pelosi | Reed deal, but you know Obama could twist their arms.

He's too busy bashing Bush and the war in Iraq. Oil deals after all the war was about oil, right ? If we wanted the oil we would have taken it !

WMD's ? Right ?

If I told you for over a year that your boyfriend was coming to your house to look for that big purple dildo that you have been pleasuring yourself with, would you hide it ?

Probably, well the same goes with wmd's. It's a giant slap in the face of Bush that they were not there. Believe what you want. He still had a year to move them.

What if I said it was about the thousands of people he was killing because of religion or if they opposed him. Gassing a whole town for not liking him. WTF I guess that's how you keep control of your people.

All these movie stars and people that believe in human rights want the world police "US" to go all over the world to stop genocide. But the people the Sadam were killing didn't matter ?

Personally I'm tired of reading The shit that thestuz is spewing out he should be over on moveon.org boards helping them and there propaganda campaign.

Thats right this is a giant FUCK YOU to you and your one sided view.
wow bro, you are a fool. weapons inspectors were there before war was declared. they neveer did and find any signs of weapons cos they were all destroyed in the 90s.
the weapons he had were given/sold toi him by america during his war with iran. they suposidly only had a shelf life of a few years(being biological) there for it was stated that by 2003 they would of been as toxic as a can of coke.
condolesa rice admitted in 2000(or later) that saddam definatly did not have wmds, and that his country had been monitored closely.

YOUR QUOTE

"What if I said it was about the thousands of people he was killing because of religion or if they opposed him. Gassing a whole town for not liking him. WTF I guess that's how you keep control of your people." END QUOTE

THE PEOPLE HE KILLED WERE RELIGIOUS FINATICS (terrorists),AND THOSE WHO TRIED TO OVERTHROW HIM OR DESTABILIZE THE COUNTRY.

SANCTIONS IMPOSED BY AMERICA COST THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN BECAUSE THEY COULDN GET MEDICINE. THREE UN INVESTIGATORS QUIT IN IRAQ BECAUSE THEY DESCRIBED THE SANCTIONS AS GENOCIDE.

AND LAST OF ALL, YOUR "SHOCK AND AWE" CAMPAIGN KILLED OVER 10,000 PEOPLE OVER 3 DAYS (MOST CIVILLIANS).

yes your right thousands of people died under sadddams 20 year rule. but the country was peacefull and had NO terrotism.

you dumb cunts did more damage in two weeks and killed more people than he ever did over false inteligence!

BUT DUMB CUNTS LIKE YOU, WHINGE ON THIS FORUM ABOUT THE COST "FREE HEALTH CARE" YET, YOUR SO STUPID AS TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO A WAR THAT IS COSTING YOU MORE THAN THIS HEALTH CARE EVER WILL.

YOU WHINGE ABOUT BEIN LIED TO ABOUT HEALTH CARE, BUT YOU FORGET THE FACT THAT YOUR FIGHTING A WAR BASED ON LIES RIGHT NOW! THIS WAR THAT WILL RAGE FOR ANOTHER 10-20 YEARS IS GONNA COST MORE THAN FUCKIN HEALTH CARE BUT YOU PUT IT DOWN TO "BUSH BASHING"????

your a fucking joke dude, so pull your mums purple vibrator out you arse and look at the big picture.[/quote]

Well he may not have had WMDs, but if the dumb ass (sadam) would have let the weapons inpectors in to make sure, then we wouldn't have had an excuse to blow the fuck out of them......I guess he screwed with the wrong people?

As for your cocky attitude....I have a feeling you are fucking with the wrong people also. People get really brave in internet forums.

thestuz.....you are to stupid to understand that you are stupid....Thank God you're not American.

By the way your above information is inaccurate. I have to laugh at your tactics....stating something as a fact doesn't actually make it one!
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

he gassed the kurds because of an uprising for independence, he killed 110 villagers because of an attempt on his life from someone from that village, yada yada yada. weapona inapectors have been in that country for a decade. they found nothing
those inspectors were kicked out by saddam when they wanted access to saddams private pallaces, and because they wanted to access his oil ministry(nothing to do with wmds) most of what ive stated is true give an take minor details, either way, its made a mess out of both yours and there country.

the fundamental point is that you were all lied to by your government about the evidence and need for war with iraq, and i think its cost you deerly. it will continue to cost you deerly.
you wanna crack up about health care and worry about obamas secret meeting, yet you current wars cost you so much, it makes your health care debate look like small change.

yet you focus your hate on a country (iraq) which has nothing to do with 911 it blows me away.

and you blame your biggest tragedy (911) on people who had nothing to do with it.

and you think im dumb?

but yes taylor, i realise i have a different approach to some of you here, im proud of that. i am not a sheep, i dont follow, im not biased and im not religious.

at least when australia was bombed by the japanese, we didnt blame it on arabs lol.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_w ... estruction

In 2002, Scott Ritter stated that, as of 1998, 90–95% of Iraq's nuclear, biological and chemical capabilities, and long-range ballistic missiles capable of delivering such weapons, had been verified as destroyed. Technical 100% verification was not possible, said Ritter, not because Iraq still had any hidden weapons, but because Iraq had preemptively destroyed some stockpiles and claimed they had never existed. Many people were surprised by Ritter's turnaround in his view of Iraq during a period when no inspections were made.[61] During the 2002–2003 build-up to war Ritter criticized the Bush administration and maintained that it had provided no credible evidence that Iraq had reconstituted a significant WMD capability. In an interview with Time in September 2002 Ritter said there were attempts to use UNSCOM for spying on Iraq.

In late 2002 Saddam Hussein, in a letter to Hans Blix, invited UN weapons inspectors back into the country. Subsequently the Security Council issued resolution 1441 authorizing new inspections in Iraq. The carefully-worded UN resolution put the burden on Iraq, not UN inspectors, to prove that they no longer had weapons of mass destruction. The United States claimed that Iraq's latest weapons declaration left materials and munitions unaccounted for; the Iraqis claimed that all such material had been destroyed, something which had been stated years earlier by Iraq's highest ranking defector, Hussein Kamel

BUT GET THIS TAYLER & BRO

Despite the removal of Saddam and his regime by American forces, there is deep resentment and anger in Iran that it was Western nations that helped Iraq develop and direct its chemical weapons arsenal in the first place and that the world did nothing to punish Iraq for its use of chemical weapons throughout the war.[citation needed] For example, the United States and the UK blocked condemnation of Iraq's known chemical weapons attacks at the UN Security Council. No resolution was passed during the war that specifically criticized Iraq's use of chemical weapons, despite the wishes of the majority to condemn this use. On March 21, 1986 the United Nation Security Council recognized that "chemical weapons on many occasions have been used by Iraqi forces against Iranian forces"; this statement was opposed by the United States, the sole country to vote against it in the Security Council (the UK abstained).[40]
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO THERE, TAKE INTO ACCOUNT NORTH KOREA WAS NUKLEAR ARMED AT THE TIME AND THREATENING YOUR COUNTRY WITH AHNIALATION.

IMO, YOUR ECONOMY IS FUCKED PARTLY FROM YOUR FINANCIAL COMMITMENT TO THIS WAR. BUT AS LONG AS YOU THINK IT WAS WORTH IT LOL.

your country went to war and you still to this day dont know the facts why!!! dumb arses calling me dumb i think.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

hmm....war costing us money, yet war pulled us out of the great depression......if we weren't at war right now, all those soldiers would be at home looking for work, which is non-existent to begin with.....

sure, the situation sucks with the war over there, but i can think of 10 things that would make it 100000 times worse, say for instance we were at war with a real country like russia or china, and not these backyard-bullshit-wannabe countries that are a tiny fraction of the size of the U.S.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

war didnt bring you out of the great depression, it sure didnt bring you out of this one, it helped cause it.

if you do your studies, it was the international banking cartels that withdrew all there money and refused to loan that caused the great depression.

but yeah, but imagine if your armies were rebuilding new orleans, or the medical officers working in your hospitals, and your engineers building new infrastructure/roads?
how can you tell me that it is better for your economy to go to war instead of building? build or destroy, spend 1,000,000 dropping a smart bomb to kill a couple of bearded nubs in a cave with a ak, or spend that 1,000,000 rebuilding a school or subsidising education.
you gotta remember, 911 was an inside job anyway, not some arab speaking illiterates in a cave.

the only ones profiting from wars are banks, defence industries and undertakers.
your soldiers are gonna come back damaged mentally and physically and is gonna be another huge burden on your alresdy struggling economy

do you have any idea how much your country spends on defence per annum as opposed to health and education?

your two main political sponsors/donators are the oil companies/arms industries. funny that!
Last edited by thestuz on January 8th, 2010, 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvUiMwCX ... re=related

why dont you catch the persons that brought this down, that should fix your economy.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Travis

Post by Travis »

All I see from thestuz is claims of facts. There are never any links to prove these claims. The links you do provide are to wikipedia... I could create an article on there and claim it were fact. I feel like this is not a very reliable source and if that is where you are getting this information that would explain why we think you are a dumb fuck. Personally it looks like you are just another one of the many sheep like over here that believe what ever you are told by some celebrity without looking for fact in any situation. If you were in Iraq when sadam was gassing and killing those people, and you felt he was right in this, then I will apologize. However, I doubt you were and if you say you were you wont have any proof. You probably have heard what you are claiming in some chain email, youtube, or another useless means of gaining information.

I am getting a little carried away. All I can say is prove any of this with a reliable source or quit wasting everyone's time including your own.
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

dude what do you qualify as a reliable source? this shit is fact, its well known and its history if youve followed it. omfg, take a look for your self.

i suppose video footage of tower 7 falling down isnt real enough for you either is it? because its on youtube lol.

what am i supposed to do? get george bush to testify for you?
why do you think he wouldn testify before a court of law.

and why do you refer to me as following a celebrity? pull your head out dude,

and what is that last stupid comment about me needing to be in iraq while the kurds get gassed to make it alright? what, well if you were in iraq when it got bombed by a country that didnt do its home work, maybe you would see the other side of the coin too.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

TRAVIS, do you really believe iraq or iran or afghanistan was responsible for 911? and if so, how do you explain tower #7.

you are obviously an authority on the matter.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

I can't believe I am even wasting my time.

Hey Dubfuck a falling building doesn't automatically equate to an "inside job", your idea of proof is a clear indication of your idiocy.

From WEBSTERS II:
id-i-o-cy - 1. The condition of profound mental retardation.

It fits....
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

The purple pecker eater has a lot of useless information but 99% is hearsay or unprovable, Because it's on the internet it's true ?

You truly are a jackass though you can baffle your friends with the bullshit you say you can't baffle everyone.

Open that pea brain and look at all sides. I don't know where you get your information but why is it you never speak of Australian politics ? Nothing to do over there but dig ditches and turn over rocks looking for bugs ?

Go ahead and spew you one sided view that is predetermined by you for what you want to think about America and it's citizens. Do us a huge favor and stay where your at.

NO SPITTERS!!!!!!!!!
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

Australian Politics? They are busy passing gun control legislation to disarm the people....those pussies deserve what they get!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

The Stutz better start talking more dirtbikes, pussy, or brew and less politics .......right quick.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

AlisoBob wrote:The Stutz better start talking more dirtbikes, pussy, or brew and less politics .......right quick.
I say ban the mother fucker!!!!!

NO SPITTERS !!!!!!! :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

However mis-guided and ill-informed, thestuz - and everyone else - is entitled to their opinion. As this is not a free forum, one can choose to ban him or not i.e he doesn't have the right to post. But I hope you let him stay. I find it educational to see how "out there" some are - particularly beyond our shores. And it's a healthy mental workout to reposte his beliefs and ideas.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

All I said was MORE dirtbikes, and LESS politics....

Everyone has an opinion.... thats how this forum was founded....

:headbang:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

I can feel the love
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

lewisclan wrote:I can feel the love
X2
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

redrocket190 wrote:However mis-guided and ill-informed, thestuz - and everyone else - is entitled to their opinion. As this is not a free forum, one can choose to ban him or not i.e he doesn't have the right to post. But I hope you let him stay. I find it educational to see how "out there" some are - particularly beyond our shores. And it's a healthy mental workout to reposte his beliefs and ideas.
You are correct I let my emotions get the best of me, But why is it always the United Stats is full of dumb ass Cunts as he puts it.

Most everything is anti U.S. not really that constructive just poke after poke.
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

I got the impression that Bob was just saying that if he were smart he would stick to dirtbikes, pussy and brew since he is clearly making an ass out of himself with regard to his political knowledge.

If not..............................Another vote for letting the loser stay.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Stuz

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

:revolve:
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

thestuz wrote:war didnt bring you out of the great depression, it sure didnt bring you out of this one, it helped cause it. if you do your studies, it was the international banking cartels that withdrew all there money and refused to loan that caused the great depression.
The Great Depression was caused by the Government's policies response to the Great Crash around stimulus spending, raising taxes, and limiting free trade with other countries. Didn't work then and it won't work today, but what the heck let's try it anyway.

..and to catch up on other points. IMHO:

The war with Iraq was unwarranted. Containment was working a la other countries with nuclear aspirations, including Pakistan, India and North Korea. The WMD evidence was massaged to support the neocon agenda.

The war in Afghanistan was necessary at the time, but once the Taliban was defeated the job was done. Attempting to control that country or worse "nation build" is totally futile. It would be cheaper to go back every 5 years than remain in occupation. We are re-living the Soviet Union's mistakes.

Both wars are going to cost trillions in downstream costs looking after the troops who have been injured physically and mentally.

America spends far to much in absolute terms on defense. Cost over-runs on defense projects alone are larger than the total European defense spend. But if you want to use military presence as an instrument of foreign policy, it costs and costs big. Scaling back the military-industrial complex is near un-doable.

http://reason.com/archives/2010/01/07/m ... ng-so-what

911 wasn't an inside job. Just because something cannot be 100% proven incorrect does not make it the truth. Same goes for all the other conspiracy theories.

Saddam did not kill religious fanatics, he killed political opponents (and associated bystanders), particularly Shia muslims (he was a Sunni) and Kurds. No justification for invasion, though or we'd be all over the world trying to make people have our values by force.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

redrocket190 wrote:
thestuz wrote:war didnt bring you out of the great depression, it sure didnt bring you out of this one, it helped cause it. if you do your studies, it was the international banking cartels that withdrew all there money and refused to loan that caused the great depression.
The Great Depression was caused by the Government's policies response to the Great Crash around stimulus spending, raising taxes, and limiting free trade with other countries. Didn't work then and it won't work today, but what the heck let's try it anyway.

..and to catch up on other points. IMHO:

The war with Iraq was unwarranted. Containment was working a la other countries with nuclear aspirations, including Pakistan, India and North Korea. The WMD evidence was massaged to support the neocon agenda.

The war in Afghanistan was necessary at the time, but once the Taliban was defeated the job was done. Attempting to control that country or worse "nation build" is totally futile. It would be cheaper to go back every 5 years than remain in occupation. We are re-living the Soviet Union's mistakes.

Both wars are going to cost trillions in downstream costs looking after the troops who have been injured physically and mentally.

America spends far to much in absolute terms on defense. Cost over-runs on defense projects alone are larger than the total European defense spend. But if you want to use military presence as an instrument of foreign policy, it costs and costs big. Scaling back the military-industrial complex is near un-doable.

http://reason.com/archives/2010/01/07/m ... ng-so-what

911 wasn't an inside job. Just because something cannot be 100% proven incorrect does not make it the truth. Same goes for all the other conspiracy theories.

Saddam did not kill religious fanatics, he killed political opponents (and associated bystanders), particularly Shia muslims (he was a Sunni) and Kurds. No justification for invasion, though or we'd be all over the world trying to make people have our values by force.
i personally believe the great depression was engineered by the big bankers to put competition out of business and to sway the people into accepting another central banking system (federal reserve).

as for 9/11 and other incidents, i believe it was orchestrated maybe not by the gov't, but it was done by the real men running the show.

The world's a stage, and the global elite use it to stage events to sway the masses.

hell, isnt it nice that swine flu popped up right when they are trying to pass healthcare? ill bet that the virus "flopped" on them and was supposed to be much more deadly, creating panic and a circumstance to sway more people into accepting the healthcare changes.

sure, i wear a tinfoil hat, but i dont trust a single one of those motherfuckers in DC.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

well taylor theres nothing really going on in australia worth going on about. our immigration influx is through the roof, its forcing down wages and making even shit jobs more competative and hard to come by. where i work, 40% of new workers are fresh immigrants, 20% of which can barely speak english.
on the subject of gun control taylor, we lost all our semi autos back in the 90s. you must go through stringent tests to obtain a gun and its up to the police wheather your even allowed to own one. most gun owners have given up owning guns(i am one) because it has become a burden to own one.
your house is subject to police raids at any time of the day to ensure your guns and ammo are locked away separatly. if you have a gun unsecured when they come you forfeit all your guns and have to sit before a committee to keep your licence. i lost my licence for a minor assault charge.

our economy is propped up by a chinas thirst for resources and a housing boom that still hasnt collapsed but the only real winners there are the banks

mean while, chinas trying to buy all our resource companies and take over our iron ore exports. they have most of our natural gas for the next 17 years.
in australian politics we have forced voting. you get a fine if you dont vote. this ensures all the dead heads with no idea about politics can go in there and vote for people who they have no idea about, there for effecting the overall intilectual results of those that do want to vote a fit enndidate.you vote either labour or liberal because they are the two heavy weight parties. either way, they have the same basic global aggendas.

but if you dont want me talking about american politics, too bad. the forum is here, i found it, and i wanna ask you guys about your opinions, your beliefs, and i wanna find out your awareness and your attitudes towards things like 911. so if you dont like it then ban me. cos i dont wanna be part of a one eyed forum if thats what this is.
i do as the forum instructs. I HAVE MY OWN OPPINION, I LIST RELEVENT SOURCES, AND I ASK QUESTIONS, AND CHALLENGE WITH FACTS, I CANT HAVE DOCUMENTED LINKS TOO EVERYTHING. its too fucking hard to find out every piece of history.

FOR ALL OF THOSE THAT CHALLENGE ME ABOUT 911, JUST ANSWER ME THIS

1) WHY DID TOWER 7 JUST COLLAPSE WHEN THERE WAS NO MAJOR DAMAGE, WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE VIDEO, YOU CAN SEE THE WINDOWS GETTING BLOWN OUT WHEN THE COLLUMS ARE BLOWN.

2) WHY WERE MOSSAD AGENTS CAUGHT BLOWING UP A VAN AND CAUGHT WITH A TRUCK BOMB ON A BRIDGE WITH TONS OF EXPLOSIVES ON 911

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... SING+LINKS

WATCH THIS FROM 32 MINS IN, BUT THEN IT GETS REAL INTERESTING AT 46.40 MINS.
Last edited by thestuz on January 8th, 2010, 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.