LIAR

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
Tayler89

LIAR

Post by Tayler89 »

The behind closed doors House and Senate manipulation of the health care bill is a clear contradiction to what he promised.

It excludes both Republicans and media........ All done in secret.

Uh.....LIAR?

What amazes me is how liberals will justify why it is ok to say one thing and do another, they will justify him going against the will of the people, and they will justify doing it all in secret.

What do they have to hide if this is such a wonderful thing? Polling clearly shows that the American people don't want this bill, and these bastards are going to shove it down our throats anyway.....A clear FUCK YOU response to the American people.

Clearly many have been bought off, and due to their absolutely horrible poll numbers and chances for reelection, are announcing retirement. They got theirs and could give a shit about the American people!

"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Here is one from yesterday.

thestuz

Post by thestuz »

hmmm, a president that does deals behind closed doors and lies.... never seen that before lol.

seriously though, didnt this meeting take place only weeks after he took office? i can imagine it would take more than a couple of weeks to get his shit/policies together before it can all be out on the open on c channel right?
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

thestuz wrote:hmmm, a president that does deals behind closed doors and lies.... never seen that before lol.

seriously though, didnt this meeting take place only weeks after he took office? i can imagine it would take more than a couple of weeks to get his shit/policies together before it can all be out on the open on c channel right?
It's going on right now. Democrats are meeting behind closed doors to manipulate and force a health care bill that Americans don't want. They refuse to let the people see the process of back door deals and payoffs. They also refuse to let us know what is actually in the bill........Something Obama promised he would not do!! No surprise though, this clearly aligns with his philosophy of government control of everything....

I hated Bush also, but this kind of govt. takeover coupled with the lack of regard for the American people is flat out scary!
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Obama | Pelosi | Reed have indeed taken Big Government sleaze to a whole new level of corruption and waste. The ironic thing is it's pretty much a crap sandwich for all concerned, even the Democrat-loving public sector Unions are up in arms now because their indulgent health care plans are going to be liable for the Cadillac tax. But of course the plan is to destroy the current system such that a public option will look a savior down the road. The ultimate insult is that these legislators have inserted language into the Bill they believe will make it "repeal-proof" should they lose power. Now there's democracy you can believe in. My hope is that the divisions between the Democrats themselves will kill the bill, or the individual mandate will be found unconstitutional by the Supreme Court.

stuz...exactly how long does it take to work out whether you are for or against transparency in government. It's a bit like taking a few months in office to work out whether to be honest or not. Obama's performance on publishing bills for 5 days before signing is 6/124 or about 5%. Details here - http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2010/01/ ... -the-wins/ and http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2010/01/ ... nsparency/
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

in regards to transparency, he had one meeting at the start on his term (2-3 weeks in) that was closed doors. then after that meeting he has made everything transparent right? or wrong? taylors snippet of information wasnt too much to go by.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

thestuz wrote:in regards to transparency, he had one meeting at the start on his term (2-3 weeks in) that was closed doors. then after that meeting he has made everything transparent right? or wrong? taylors snippet of information wasnt too much to go by.
WRONG, but that is what you want to believe isn't it?

Im not sure how much clearer it needs to be made to you. THE HOUSE AND SENATE DEMOCRATS ARE MEETING AS WE SPEAK, BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. NO MEDIA IS ALOWED, NO REPUBLICAN CAN BE PRESENT. THEY ARE NEGOTIATING ONLY AMONGST THEMSELVES AND WILL GIVE US WHAT THEY FEEL LIKE. THEY DON'T HAVE TO INCLUDE ANYONE ELSE SINCE THEY HAVE ENOUGH VOTES TO PASS ANYTHING THEY WANT ON THEIR OWN. POLLING SHOWS THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE AGIANST THIS BILL BY DOUBLE DIGITS. I WATCHED SEVEN DIFFERENT VIDEO CLIPS LAST NIGHT WHERE OBAMA SAID THAT REPUBLICANS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE PROCESS AND THAT ALL WOULD ON C-SPAN. He also promised that the American people would have time to read and review any bill before passing, but that hasn't been true either...they pass bills in the middle of the night without letting the opposing party or the American people know what is in them. Similar tactics were uses with the Cap and Trade bill and others.

JUST SO YOU KNOW...OUR GOVERNMENT IS A REPRESENTATIVE GOVT. ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE......OUR GOVT. CLEARLY IS NO LONGER REPRESENTING THE PEOPLE, YOU DON'T FIND THAT SCARY?
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

JUST SO YOU KNOW...OUR GOVERNMENT IS A REPRESENTATIVE GOVT. ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE......OUR GOVT. CLEARLY IS NO LONGER REPRESENTING THE PEOPLE, YOU DON'T FIND THAT SCARY?

F-YEAH I DO
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

thestuz wrote:in regards to transparency, he had one meeting at the start on his term (2-3 weeks in) that was closed doors. then after that meeting he has made everything transparent right? or wrong? taylors snippet of information wasnt too much to go by.
You don't seem to get clued in before you post, nor when someone posts a response complete with links to relevant facts. Obama made a specific point during his campaign to promise transparency and he has not delivered. He ran on a platform of change and then delivered (worse than) business as usual. Hence the fastest falling approval ratings of all Presidents.

It is Congress who should be resolving the House and Senate bills in public following established legislative procedure which would be televised by C-Span. C-Span have volunteered to broadcast any deliberations and the Dems have punted. This one is mostly a Pelosi | Reed deal, but you know Obama could twist their arms.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

redrocket190 wrote:
You don't seem to get clued in before you post, nor when someone posts a response complete with links to relevant facts. Obama made a specific point during his campaign to promise transparency and he has not delivered. He ran on a platform of change and then delivered (worse than) business as usual. Hence the fastest falling approval ratings of all Presidents.

It is Congress who should be resolving the House and Senate bills in public following established legislative procedure which would be televised by C-Span. C-Span have volunteered to broadcast any deliberations and the Dems have punted. This one is mostly a Pelosi | Reed deal, but you know Obama could twist their arms.

He's too busy bashing Bush and the war in Iraq. Oil deals after all the war was about oil, right ? If we wanted the oil we would have taken it !

WMD's ? Right ?

If I told you for over a year that your boyfriend was coming to your house to look for that big purple dildo that you have been pleasuring yourself with, would you hide it ?

Probably, well the same goes with wmd's. It's a giant slap in the face of Bush that they were not there. Believe what you want. He still had a year to move them.

What if I said it was about the thousands of people he was killing because of religion or if they opposed him. Gassing a whole town for not liking him. WTF I guess that's how you keep control of your people.

All these movie stars and people that believe in human rights want the world police "US" to go all over the world to stop genocide. But the people the Sadam were killing didn't matter ?

Personally I'm tired of reading The shit that thestuz is spewing out he should be over on moveon.org boards helping them and there propaganda campaign.

Thats right this is a giant FUCK YOU to you and your one sided view.
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]
redrocket190 wrote:

He's too busy bashing Bush and the war in Iraq. Oil deals after all the war was about oil, right ? If we wanted the oil we would have taken it !

WMD's ? Right ?

If I told you for over a year that your boyfriend was coming to your house to look for that big purple dildo that you have been pleasuring yourself with, would you hide it ?

Probably, well the same goes with wmd's. It's a giant slap in the face of Bush that they were not there. Believe what you want. He still had a year to move them.

What if I said it was about the thousands of people he was killing because of religion or if they opposed him. Gassing a whole town for not liking him. WTF I guess that's how you keep control of your people.

All these movie stars and people that believe in human rights want the world police "US" to go all over the world to stop genocide. But the people the Sadam were killing didn't matter ?

Personally I'm tired of reading The shit that thestuz is spewing out he should be over on moveon.org boards helping them and there propaganda campaign.

Thats right this is a giant FUCK YOU to you and your one sided view.[/quote]

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that recognizes he is a "DUMB FUCK".

He thinks he is really smart though.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Tayler, you have lasted longer than I did. As long as thestuz doesn't pay taxes and vote in the US his opinions don't mean shit to me anyway.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
Travis

Post by Travis »

Exnav wrote: As long as thestuz doesn't pay taxes and vote in the US his opinions don't mean shit to me anyway.
X 2!
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

...getting back to the original point. Call it how it is.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

But, but, but wait......CNN is supposed to be Obama supportive. Hard to beleive that someone outside of Fox Network would dare to call out Obama. Just another product of the corrupt Chicago political machine.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

Interestingly enough, this was posted back in November.

If it weren't so scary, it would be funny.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

Tayler89 wrote:
WRONG, but that is what you want to believe isn't it?

Im not sure how much clearer it needs to be made to you. THE HOUSE AND SENATE DEMOCRATS ARE MEETING AS WE SPEAK, BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. NO MEDIA IS ALOWED, NO REPUBLICAN CAN BE PRESENT. THEY ARE NEGOTIATING ONLY AMONGST THEMSELVES AND WILL GIVE US WHAT THEY FEEL LIKE. THEY DON'T HAVE TO INCLUDE ANYONE ELSE SINCE THEY HAVE ENOUGH VOTES TO PASS ANYTHING THEY WANT ON THEIR OWN. POLLING SHOWS THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE AGIANST THIS BILL BY DOUBLE DIGITS. I WATCHED SEVEN DIFFERENT VIDEO CLIPS LAST NIGHT WHERE OBAMA SAID THAT REPUBLICANS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE PROCESS AND THAT ALL WOULD ON C-SPAN. He also promised that the American people would have time to read and review any bill before passing, but that hasn't been true either...they pass bills in the middle of the night without letting the opposing party or the American people know what is in them. Similar tactics were uses with the Cap and Trade bill and others.

no its not what i want to believe, just wanted to find out cos there is not too much about him over here. the more i find out about him, the more i believe him to be a con.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
Tayler89

Post by Tayler89 »

thestuz

Post by thestuz »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]
redrocket190 wrote:

WMD's ? Right ?

Thats right this is a giant FUCK YOU to you and your one sided view.[/quote]

wow bro, you are a fool. weapons inspectors were there before war was declared. they neveer did and find any signs of weapons cos they were all destroyed in the 90s.
the weapons he had were given/sold toi him by america during his war with iran. they suposidly only had a shelf life of a few years(being biological) there for it was stated that by 2003 they would of been as toxic as a can of coke.
condolesa rice admitted in 2000(or later) that saddam definatly did not have wmds, and that his country had been monitored closely.

YOUR QUOTE

"What if I said it was about the thousands of people he was killing because of religion or if they opposed him. Gassing a whole town for not liking him. WTF I guess that's how you keep control of your people." END QUOTE

THE PEOPLE HE KILLED WERE RELIGIOUS FINATICS (terrorists),AND THOSE WHO TRIED TO OVERTHROW HIM OR DESTABILIZE THE COUNTRY.

SANCTIONS IMPOSED BY AMERICA COST THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN BECAUSE THEY COULDN GET MEDICINE. THREE UN INVESTIGATORS QUIT IN IRAQ BECAUSE THEY DESCRIBED THE SANCTIONS AS GENOCIDE.

AND LAST OF ALL, YOUR "SHOCK AND AWE" CAMPAIGN KILLED OVER 10,000 PEOPLE OVER 3 DAYS (MOST CIVILLIANS).

yes your right thousands of people died under sadddams 20 year rule. but the country was peacefull and had NO terrotism.

you dumb cunts did more damage in two weeks and killed more people than he ever did over false inteligence!

BUT DUMB CUNTS LIKE YOU, WHINGE ON THIS FORUM ABOUT THE COST "FREE HEALTH CARE" YET, YOUR SO STUPID AS TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO A WAR THAT IS COSTING YOU MORE THAN THIS HEALTH CARE EVER WILL.

YOU WHINGE ABOUT BEIN LIED TO ABOUT HEALTH CARE, BUT YOU FORGET THE FACT THAT YOUR FIGHTING A WAR BASED ON LIES RIGHT NOW! THIS WAR THAT WILL RAGE FOR ANOTHER 10-20 YEARS IS GONNA COST MORE THAN FUCKIN HEALTH CARE BUT YOU PUT IT DOWN TO "BUSH BASHING"????

your a fucking joke dude, so pull your mums purple vibrator out you arse and look at the big picture.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

thestuz wrote:[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]
redrocket190 wrote:

WMD's ? Right ?

Thats right this is a giant FUCK YOU to you and your one sided view.
wow bro, you are a fool. weapons inspectors were there before war was declared. they neveer did and find any signs of weapons cos they were all destroyed in the 90s.
the weapons he had were given/sold toi him by america during his war with iran. they suposidly only had a shelf life of a few years(being biological) there for it was stated that by 2003 they would of been as toxic as a can of coke.
condolesa rice admitted in 2000(or later) that saddam definatly did not have wmds, and that his country had been monitored closely.

YOUR QUOTE

"What if I said it was about the thousands of people he was killing because of religion or if they opposed him. Gassing a whole town for not liking him. WTF I guess that's how you keep control of your people." END QUOTE

THE PEOPLE HE KILLED WERE RELIGIOUS FINATICS (terrorists),AND THOSE WHO TRIED TO OVERTHROW HIM OR DESTABILIZE THE COUNTRY.

SANCTIONS IMPOSED BY AMERICA COST THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN BECAUSE THEY COULDN GET MEDICINE. THREE UN INVESTIGATORS QUIT IN IRAQ BECAUSE THEY DESCRIBED THE SANCTIONS AS GENOCIDE.

AND LAST OF ALL, YOUR "SHOCK AND AWE" CAMPAIGN KILLED OVER 10,000 PEOPLE OVER 3 DAYS (MOST CIVILLIANS).

yes your right thousands of people died under sadddams 20 year rule. but the country was peacefull and had NO terrotism.

you dumb cunts did more damage in two weeks and killed more people than he ever did over false inteligence!

BUT DUMB CUNTS LIKE YOU, WHINGE ON THIS FORUM ABOUT THE COST "FREE HEALTH CARE" YET, YOUR SO STUPID AS TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO A WAR THAT IS COSTING YOU MORE THAN THIS HEALTH CARE EVER WILL.

YOU WHINGE ABOUT BEIN LIED TO ABOUT HEALTH CARE, BUT YOU FORGET THE FACT THAT YOUR FIGHTING A WAR BASED ON LIES RIGHT NOW! THIS WAR THAT WILL RAGE FOR ANOTHER 10-20 YEARS IS GONNA COST MORE THAN FUCKIN HEALTH CARE BUT YOU PUT IT DOWN TO "BUSH BASHING"????

your a fucking joke dude, so pull your mums purple vibrator out you arse and look at the big picture.[/quote]

Hey douche bag let me show you how much of a joke I really am.

I guess he didn't like my comments.

:nyah: :nyah: :nyah: :nyah: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Taylor89 I have read all the shit this dumb fuck has been spewing out of his pie hole long enough and I just couldn't take it anymore.

Has this cocksucker ever even posted anything about CR500's

I don't recall anything of substance this jackass has said in the time I have spent here.

If you notice he didn't mention his boyfriend.

NO SPITTERS !!!!!!
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]Taylor89 I have read all the shit this dumb fuck has been spewing out of his pie hole long enough and I just couldn't take it anymore.

Has this cocksucker ever even posted anything about CR500's

I don't recall anything of substance this jackass has said in the time I have spent here.

If you notice he didn't mention his boyfriend.

NO SPITTERS !!!!!![/quote]

YEAH I HOPED YOU LIKE WHAT I SAID ON THE LAST POST BRO, PROVES YOU DONT KNOW JACK ABOUT THE SITUATION. YOUR JUST ANOTHER UNEDUCATED FOOL ON THE SUBJECT, THE KIND OF UNEDUCATED FOOL THAT YOU CALL OTHERS LOL.

as far as posts on cr500s, ive probably put up more than all of you in the last 4 months, YOU SOFT COCKS PROB DONT EVEN RIDE. shit, i ride every weekend, not that that means anything on this" politics and activism section" dumb arse.

as for boy friends, i dont need one as long as im on here, i seem to be fucking you up the arse enough as it is.
Last edited by thestuz on January 7th, 2010, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

im not even gonna comment on EXNAV.apparently cos i dont pay american taxes, i shouldn have a political opinion. nice :)
Last edited by thestuz on January 7th, 2010, 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

MATE, READ BACK TO WHAT I WROTE. I WAS JUST ASKING A FUCKING QUESTION RIGHT?

SO WHY GET ALL " ANTI WAR " BULLSHIT ON ME FOR? IM JUST TRYIN TO GET CLUED IN FFS

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.