dumb ass people

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
arleybeer40

dumb ass people

Post by arleybeer40 »

Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

epic failure
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

LMFAO!!!! :lol: :lol: what a D-BAG! I had a similar problem on my stealth, the driver side rear wheel had a lock on it. the key was in the glove box. Hercules put on this wheel at like 200ftlbs, my impact couldn't take the other 4 nuts off, I had to use a breaker bar. The lock stripped. 2 minutes with my mig and I welded the lock to the nut, busted out the breaker bar and got it off. this guy is a real peice of work :roll:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

look at this dumb fucker

kx250, he split the cases but cant figure out how the crank comes out of the left side, so he hits it with a 10lb hammer :bash:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showth ... p?t=862351
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

Already talked to this dumb ass on the phone. He's screwed everything up, only thing good is the frame at this point. Wont budge under 3 grand for a blown roller. :lame:
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

LMAO! you know, I love dumbasses... after he is finished raping this bike it will probably end up being sold for cheap to someone who will treat it right. It really is a shame that natural selection no longer exists for epople...
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

dannygraves wrote:LMFAO!!!! :lol: :lol: what a D-BAG! I had a similar problem on my stealth, the driver side rear wheel had a lock on it. the key was in the glove box. Hercules put on this wheel at like 200ftlbs, my impact couldn't take the other 4 nuts off, I had to use a breaker bar. The lock stripped. 2 minutes with my mig and I welded the lock to the nut, busted out the breaker bar and got it off. this guy is a real peice of work :roll:
This is why you slowly loosen the bolts in sequence - not completely remove one at a time - it leaves the most torque on that last bolt making it difficult or near impossible to remove. And the VW guy truly is a moron - there is an 8-point tool to remove that socket lug. A 3/8 extension works in the event you don't have the tool...I have a similar setup on my VW - a requirement when going with aftermarket wheels. That guy, along with the KX guy should have his toolbox welded shut. :x
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

Darrell262

Post by Darrell262 »

lol

oh well.
98 Cr 500 Steelie, 08 KTM 300
Both sporting Tera Flex 150x90x18 tires.