henry wiles takes pomona grand national.

Who beat who?

south central hoon

henry wiles takes pomona grand national.

Post by south central hoon »

this was some of the best dirt track racing i have seen in a LONG time.

the vintage class guys were banging bars all night. the 450 singles run really hard too. and there is nothing like seeing AND hearing 18 xr 750s blasting through turn one. great to see Gene Romero keeping dirt track racing alive in so cal!

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=38546
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Thanks for the invite.
south central hoon

bob, you don't reply to my PMs. why would i expect you to come hang out?
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

south central hoon wrote:bob, you don't reply to my PMs. why would i expect you to come hang out?

:bitchfight: :bitchfight: :bitchfight: :bitchfight: :bitchfight: :bitchfight: :bitchfight: :bitchfight: :bitchfight: :bitchfight:
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

south central hoon wrote:bob, you don't reply to my PMs. why would i expect you to come hang out?
wow.....thats a big fuck you
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Jeff was prolly' there with Facher
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

AlisoBob wrote:Jeff was prolly' there with Facher
:shock:
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Jeff bought me the new Adam Lambert album, to make things right...

teamdns

Post by teamdns »

isnt that one of his "roommates"?

bob, your peanut gallery makes me :yawn:

teamDickNotShowing :roll:

I grew up around flat track racing. my father raced pro for years, and later built motors and sponsored racers.

Joe Kopp is a family friend from spokane, i used to ride his mini-bike track as a kid. I was there to see him. :wink:
south central hoon

teamdns wrote:
wow.....thats a big fuck you
to me? i agree.
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

south central hoon wrote:Joe Kopp is a family friend from spokane, i used to ride his mini-bike track as a kid. I was there to see him. :wink:
Really? "Smokin Joe Kopp" or "Little Joe Kopp" as I knew him 30+ years ago. Way cool! Small world. I used to race with him out at Woodside in Sandpoint and Clarkia. I bet he remembers me and a few others. As far as I know, he and Chaun McAlister are the only locals from that era that are still racing. He and bbbom's kid Pat raced tag team together in the endurocross here and walked away with it.
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

[quote="south central hoon"]bob, your peanut gallery makes me :yawn:

teamDoesNotShow it to jeff or his "roommates"

fix it for ya! :P

guess he's mad since i told him i would not blow him or something, thats ok jeff there plenty of guys out there for you....im just not one of them

MojoScojo wrote:
south central hoon wrote:Joe Kopp is a family friend from spokane, i used to ride his mini-bike track as a kid. I was there to see him. :wink:
Really? "Smokin Joe Kopp" or "Little Joe Kopp" as I knew him 30+ years ago. Way cool! Small world. I used to race with him out at Woodside in Sandpoint and Clarkia. I bet he remembers me and a few others. As far as I know, he and Chaun McAlister are the only locals from that era that are still racing. He and bbbom's kid Pat raced tag team together in the endurocross here and walked away with it.
I've known his family my whole life. I remember watching him and Lonny Kopp race against steve liberty and ronny yamamoto at kootenai fairgrounds in the 80's. Norm Kopp was a hell a guy.

I can't believe how fast "joey" as i know him still is!
south central hoon

teamdns wrote:
south central hoon wrote:bob, your peanut gallery makes me :yawn:

teamDoesNotShow it to jeff or his "roommates"

fix it for ya! :P

guess he's mad since i told him i would not blow him or something, thats ok jeff there plenty of guys out there for you....im just not one of them
this thread is about racing. give up the bullshit fatman. :roll:
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

south central hoon wrote: I've known his family my whole life. I remember watching him and Lonny Kopp race against steve liberty and ronny yamamoto at kootenai fairgrounds in the 80's. Norm Kopp was a hell a guy.

OMG, Ronny Yamamoto, I remember him at the state line speedway. (I did that a couple years too) Wonder what happened to him. The track is still there, but long since closed and in serious disrepair.
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I love Flat Track and XR750's....

:twisted:
south central hoon

MojoScojo wrote:
south central hoon wrote: I've known his family my whole life. I remember watching him and Lonny Kopp race against steve liberty and ronny yamamoto at kootenai fairgrounds in the 80's. Norm Kopp was a hell a guy.

OMG, Ronny Yamamoto, I remember him at the state line speedway. (I did that a couple years too) Wonder what happened to him. The track is still there, but long since closed and in serious disrepair.
I spent a lot of time at stateline speedway. John Graham and Doug Donnelly were promoting those races and were both close friends of my dad. Those were the days when BSA Goldstars, and Triumphs filled our garage. awesome time for a kid.

I probably watched you race at some point along the way.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Last year at Pomona , there some big Suzuki twins that were flat ass haulin', one of the riders said that they wernt even fully developed yet....'

Were those guys back this year?
south central hoon

I didn't notice the suzuki twins...I did see a DUCATI though. It sounded so weird in the lineup. he ran in the way back of the pack.