Perris for 25+ Vet night

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Perris for 25+ Vet night

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Thought I'd do back to back three day weeks and came out to support the Vet night for the local riders. If the turn out isn't big enough it won't happen anymore. I think there was about 50 of us, most from the Proride.com board which is down as I type this. :? Hopefully I'm in some video and maybe the photographer got some pics doubling the triple.

Used about a gallon and a half, ran 4 sets of laps and man my ankle was sort after I got home. Guess its still not heeled since mid may. But with some kind of obsticle out of nearly ever corner,.... Ya, ok.

Facing me were six doubles this time. :cry: well I got three of them and probably a fourth next time back, also with the track going counter clock-wise I can easily clear the finish line table and got another one in the back section as there is more run up to them. :lol: A couple of steap faces on that back table and the double/triple, it has to be steap to make that triple. I little unnerving the first couple of times cause its at the end of a sweaper so the rear wants to kick right some. I'm just not use to being that high in the air with the bike sideways. Can Ya tell I don't do whips. :lol:

Anyway a fun night and the forks are definatly working better than before.

Pics and video to follow........................ :lol:
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well I made it once, about 3/4 through, just after the guy with yellow back grounds (v57).

*** Perris071309 ***
DesertCR

Post by DesertCR »

That looks like a fun track, I heard it was good for beg/novice? Its too bad everything is so far from me (San Diego), but then again pala is only an hour away and so is Golden Acorn. Barona is only 15 min from my house :D
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

It is, if there's not so many doubles. I'm still a beginner as far as Vet X goes.
If one can hit some of the doubles on Pala's main, you would be good at Perris. I consider Perris an intermediate track compared to all the others. No wonder the pros keep going back on Weds mornings.

I'll have a bit of a break after Pismo, maybe we could hit up Pala the second weekend of August? Still have to get my free T-shirt.
DesertCR

Post by DesertCR »

Yaeh me too, I'm dyin to go up there. My roommate cant ride much and I've recently started riding with a guy I sold a bike to. The only thing with Pala is to try to avoid it on the weekends, I heard it gets real busy.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Ya with my schedule I usually ride on Sundays since most of the dayshift peeps go saturday morning. Usaully starts to clear out by noon which is about the time I can get there.

Well I can't seem to get the pic I want, guess I'll have to talk to him. :?

Anyway, this one is the next double to sack up for, at least it looks like I cleared it. :lol: Not! :lol:

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/orderpa ... 328&po=328