Valley City, ND June 21st, who was there, (+vid links)

Upcoming Events:

Congrates to Team Peterson for a great 2010 season!!!
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Valley City, ND June 21st, who was there, (+vid links)

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

Nick, Bro and I are heading out there. The Bergners from Austin Mb, and thats all i know of right now.
Anybody on the site going?
We'll be getting over to Fordville, ND on the 5th of july aswell.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

k, so we pulled out of home at 6pm with the h2 yanking the rented trailer with 5 bikes at 80mph to fargo in time to catch the world of outlaws sprint race, our local sprint customers ended up 10th + wherever at the back. Our latemodel customers had a good run, #7 ricky weiss pulled upfront for most of the main and was dammn fast til a little tangle in lapped traffic involving his spare car and a friend with a cut down right rear let the car of Brad Seng take him in the last 1/2 lap, our other guys got 4th, 7th, 11,12 and a dnf, but an excellent race night none the less.

arriving in Valley City at 1:15 am to find 30+ poeple at a campfire and climbing the hill on foot was a little off of what we'd expected, but we werent the last to arrive either. Tried to sleep in the hummer, DONT TRY THAT WITH 3 DUDES. Nicks snoring sounded like a dog humping a keg of nails.
Anyways, 5am comes arround and i went to try and sleep under the bikes in the trailer, we unhooked and cruized town, found steak and eggs at 630 and were up for the day

250 class luke and nick didnt make it first attempt, i didnt enter
2nd pass and a misty mess of rain all morning got both of them over the top

i'm cutting out for lunch, t.b.c.

(vid link) http://www.youtube.com/user/500bigbore
4Z

Post by 4Z »

Nice vids!!!
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

somebody else took video that day, you can see the 3 guys with the gopro camera in this vid, my bro with the red+ white helmet, nick with the black+red, and my sorry ass with the black. that santa looking character standing by us other bearded folk at the fence is the uncle that rides a 450

Darrell262

Post by Darrell262 »

WOOOO!!! more
98 Cr 500 Steelie, 08 KTM 300
Both sporting Tera Flex 150x90x18 tires.