Superloop legal!

WTF Happened!!!!
bigpower

Superloop legal!

Post by bigpower »

What a luxury! Me and the boys went on a good sized one yesterday, a deal we call the Super loop. 125 miler starting from Fife Lake along the MCCCT til Kalkaska, then south through the Kal trail system and various snowmobile trails, state forest and county roads and jumping back on the MCCCT north of Moorestown.
I used to worry about meeting the law at various points on that run, of course no more. Nothing brought a bigger smile to my face than being passed by a sherriffs patrol, having them turn around and come up to us at the corner, only to see those shiny pieces of metal on the fenders. No ticket today fellas!
The weather somewhat cooperated, although it was cold, the rain from the night before made trail conditions just fabulous................for the first 2/3rds of the ride. Towards the end, it just piss poured, I mean to the point that the sand was so saturated when you came into a corner and had the misfortune to get into caught up in it, it just swallowed your tires like quick sand. After about 2 hours of that, we just said the hell with it, enough being cold and wet, lets just well, turn onto the pavement and hit it for the home base. Musta been a nice sound for the locals, a CR and KX500 runnin side by side about 60 down US131.

Plate looks pretty good back there, eh? Leanin against a tree at the MCCCT entrance on the west side of the Leetsville ORV Trail

Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
Joshwfl

Post by Joshwfl »

SWEET!
racein01

Post by racein01 »

sounds like a great day :D