Perris 5/27

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Perris 5/27

Post by iggys-amsoil »

It was deffinately worth the price of admission. :lol: Randy of idiotboyz.com came by with video cam in hand saying he just got the word that Chad Reed was coming. :cool: There was Reed, Gossler, Brayton, Lapaglia, Millsaps, Byrne, Rattray, Pourcel, Hahn, Clarke and to my complete surprise… Tim Ferry. Also adding to the show were local boyz Brown and Garrabrant.

It was absolutely amazing today!!!

Seemed like every lap Pourcel was lapping me in nearly the same spot. :| Hope he was cutting the track like a few of them. :lol: Gave Milsaps the preferred line a couple of times too. I bet Reed and a few others would like to have Vixens double (named cause she crashed there twice but one wasn't her fault, so they say), lengthen about ten feet as they were flat landing that a lot. Didn't seem to bother them.

As for me, well, I have a love/dislike relationship with the track, although I understand its gota be like it is to make it fun for the fast guys. I'll just have to get the confidence to step up. I did make three of the doubles, although one was a little hop into and corner and cleared the finish line table quiet a few times so I'm happy with that. 8)

Here's the vid >> www.IdiotBoyz.com
Last edited by iggys-amsoil on May 27th, 2009, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

Awesome report. thanks :cool:
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Cool vid Iggy!