This is some police brutality!!

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
MICK

This is some police brutality!!

Post by MICK »

Holly fuck, I seen this when I was looking for vids of gators and crocs. This guy totally jacks this woman up!! I mean I got it, bitch don't listen you slap her up, but this chick was ambulatory!!! What a piece of shit :evil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IObSc3m ... re=related
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I have told my own kids.... MANY TIMES..... that the police are not the friends that the school makes them out to be.

If that was my daughter, or wife..... the cop AND his fucking scumbag lawyer would have some serious health issues to deal with...
MICK

Post by MICK »

It's sickening...the guy was so calm and deliberate about it. How you gonna beat a woman down like that?? And he lost his job...should have lost alot more than that.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

If he was some poor nigger, he'd be looking at 10 years.... minimum...
redrider

Post by redrider »

AlisoBob wrote:the police are not the friends that the school makes them out to be.
What?! Are you saying that cops aren't the upstanding and righteous bringers of justice they're made out to be? Thats preposterous. I find that hard to believe with all hard work they do avoiding crimes until they're committed and planting evidence and such.

The only good cop I know isn't one anymore.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHmP_KtmcB4
Last edited by redrider on May 26th, 2009, 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'd rather be hauling ass
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

AlisoBob wrote:I have told my own kids.... MANY TIMES..... that the police are not the friends that the school makes them out to be.

If that was my daughter, or wife..... the cop AND his fucking scumbag lawyer would have some serious health issues to deal with...
X2!
I am not a big fan of the police anyway, they are mostly assholes on a power trip. If some shit like that happened to my family I'd show up at the fuckers house!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

Boy someones gonna get a sizable settlement
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

AlisoBob wrote:If he was some poor nigger, he'd be looking at 10 years.... minimum...
they need to be out there beating them arrogant disrespectful fuckbags like that......too bad 2 years of armed forces service isnt required for EVERY citizen. that would solve MANY issues.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Hurt my daughter or wife, they would not have a house to show up at. :twisted: