Got some Good stuff for sale

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
kdizzle

Got some Good stuff for sale

Post by kdizzle »

Hello Hoons!

I have succeeded in completing my Gen3 AF and have to say it is the baddest dirt bike I have owned. It will NEVER leave my garage. I have been riding 500’s for years and have quite a few parts left over from the build and past. I had a few different ideas before I committed to a build, so I have some extra goodies. Rather than have them sit in my garage I would like to help someone else build a bike and have the satisfaction of owning such a sick bike so I am going to be posting up some extras that I have, I will separate the threads to make it easier.

86 500 Motor Complete.

Here is an 86 500 motor that has a fresh piston and is ready to lay roost. As you can see it’s .100 over and the jug is in good condition. Tranny and clutch work flawlessly, a solid motor. It came out of my 86 and I can confirm it is mechanically sound. It hasn’t been fired since the new top end, but it won’t take more than a few kicks. I have hi Def pics and can answer any questions about the motor. I accept Paypal.
650$ + shipping

03 450 frame SOLD

03 CRF 450 Motor with Carb and electronics SOLD

01 CR500 Chassis (part out)

This is my 01 I have owned from 2002 it is in good condition. It has straight radiators, and other than missing the motor I would say it is in GOOD condition. Frame is straight, subframe is straight. The best part of this bike is the suspension. I worked long and hard with my suspension guy to get a good setup. It is setup for a 240 LB rider and has 3 stage front and rear valving. The forks and shock have all new bushings, seals, springs, bottoming stops and the valving. It flat out hauled ass through the desert and took every hit I could throw at it. The suspension is awesome! I will consider and most likely accept all reasonable offers for parts. I also have Hi def pics available upon request.

01 500 Desert tank

Give me 30 bucks shipped and it’s yours. No Petcock.

I can be reached through PM here or speeding78@gmail.com. My paypal is also speeding78@gmail.com. Thanks to Bob for the killer site so i will donate the proceeds of the desert tank and some $$ for the other stuff it is sells here. This site has been invaluable in the pursuit of my 500af and I know the site doesn’t run itself for free. Also my phone number is 6026920965 please feel free to call anytime. I live in AZ so keep that in mind for the shipping. Thanks! :cool:
Last edited by kdizzle on May 6th, 2009, 10:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: Got some Good stuff for sale

Post by AlisoBob »

kdizzle wrote: Thanks to Bob for the killer site so i will donate the proceeds of the desert tank and some $$ for the other stuff it is sells here. This site has been invaluable in the pursuit of my 500af and I know the site doesn’t run itself for free.
Its a whopping $68 dollars a year...... I think I can swing that...

Use some of the money to take wifey out, for putting up with your shit...

:wink:
kdizzle

UPDATE

Post by kdizzle »

450 motor is gone, im actually surprised by the demand for it. there must be lots of them done blowed up.. :x

There is lots of good parts on that Steely Roller guys the thing is clean. I wont turn down a resonable offer. :cool:
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Steely Suspension SOLD!
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

450 Frame sold!
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Desert Tank Sold!

Someone shoot me a resonable offer for that 86 motor and ill take it.
Daveedo

Post by Daveedo »

Just paypal'd ya for the tank a little bit ago. :cool:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

where are you located?
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Hells Kitchen... Phoenix AZ
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

If you don't mind telling what did yuo get for the 450 motor?
2003 crf450r
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

I gots 800$ w carb and electronics off my local craigslist. I think it was a fair deal.. Guy said he was putting it in a YSR 50 chassis.. so at least it went to a worthy cause.
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

kdizzle wrote:Hello Hoons!

I have succeeded in completing my Gen3 AF It will NEVER leave my garage. ! :cool:
Uh oh, another Clyde! :lol:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

kdizzle wrote:I gots 800$ w carb and electronics off my local craigslist. I think it was a fair deal.. Guy said he was putting it in a YSR 50 chassis.. so at least it went to a worthy cause.
:cool:
its hard to keep the front end down on one of those things w/ a yz80 motor in it... a crf450!! :shock: :shock: will be INSANE!
:twisted:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Ported&Polished wrote:
kdizzle wrote:Hello Hoons!

I have succeeded in completing my Gen3 AF It will NEVER leave my garage. ! :cool:
Uh oh, another Clyde! :lol:
LOL ohh it gets out and about for sure! It is setup for straight MX and hits all the local Arizona tracks twice a week without fail. Pics coming soon, i'd like to post up a video or two as well. once i get my shit together!

Kenny
HoosierDaddy

Mail

Post by HoosierDaddy »

You've got mail!!
This Aint no Party, This aint no Disco, This aint no follin around....
Daveedo

Post by Daveedo »

Got the tank today. Looks good man! Thanks! :cool:

PS Thanks for throwing in that radiator guard too.