Gumball Rallye 2009 Perris

Who beat who?

chachi243

Gumball Rallye 2009 Perris

Post by chachi243 »

well hoons, we took the 15t for costa mesa off the countershaft and ran a 17T for Perris just to give you guys an idea of the speed difference..... River puts it on Joey Holt pretty good in "Second Division Jrs Heat #30" ......scared the crap outta me for sure.....

http://www.xtremespeedwayaction.com/

River and Rocco were tied with perfect scores of 9 pts each going into the final..... Joey had 7 and Samuel Ramirez had 6......
River got a decent gate and kept right inside Rocco for 2 laps, then got a little extra traction and ended up dropping back..... then he just rode the inside to defend 2nd from Holt and we finished 2nd overall..... Rocco was riding a 250 Jawa laydown so no shame for River there (our motor is a bone stock chinese 150)
No excuses though as Rocco made no mistakes and River was right there the first couple laps if he had..... it was probably one of the better races of the day and River was Happier with second than ive seen him in the past so i think he knows he rode as hard as he couldve..... i had to just not watch a few times as they are going very fast for kids with no brakes there at perris.....overall was a great weekend.... Got a chance to kick it with Robie P and represent for ole Team Peterson! Looking forward to seeing Robie rip at glen helen may 9th and 10th!

On a side note, seems pay per view memeberships are down and if anyone could donate even 5 bucks to the Extreme Speedway Online crew i know those guys dont sell enough dvds to cover the costs of that equipment and their travel expenses... i know the economy is hammered but even 5 bucks....without these guys there'd be no proof of the stories we tell about Speedway racing in the USA!!!

Big Thanks to:
Mark Williams and Extreme Speedway Online for the great video work
Robie P. and Team Peterson Racing
Team Hancock and Team Pappalardo
Team McConnell and Oakley
Kelly Inman and Specialized Coatings
Gene Gene the Dancing Machine
Joker Geoff and Joker Machine
Kiwi Covers
Red Line Oil
Troy Lee Designs
The staff at perris flattrack for giving us a place to shred
and Billy Hamill for getting everyone fired up in organizing the World Famous Gumball Rallye
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: Gumball Rallye 2009 Perris

Post by AlisoBob »

chachi243 wrote: Rocco was riding a 250 Jawa laydown so no shame for River there (our motor is a bone stock chinese 150)
If you know Scop..... Its a 350....

:roll:

Great report Chachi..

See you on the 9th @ C.M.!!!