Vet X Round 2 Perris 4/19

Who beat who?

iggys-amsoil

Vet X Round 2 Perris 4/19

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well I've had better races but I kepted it on two wheels and came home in one piece. The chiropractor didn't help much, well I can blame it on Edison for blowing out the dish box two weeks ago causing me to move the oak ent center to put the new in. :x Yep, major hip movement that I'm still recovering from. Saturday I get up and I'm like Freckin 80 :x Well we'll see what practice brings on Sunday.
Ok good enough. But man my energy was sure zapped for the second moto so I had to backed way off hittin that jump by the old starting gate. To bad cause that was the funnest one out there.

The new starting line is longer than before with a drop off in the middle and a tigher turn at the end. A lot of us found room just off the track but it was still good.
I don't know why but after wednesdays practice my right leg just above the ankle is really sore like sometime smashed it. Still a mystery. Today its more black and blue.

I was taking a pretty good hit off the jump by the old starting gate @ Perris yesterday. Here's a video of races 2-4, Pros and Int. Jeff Ward came out and was in race 2. Look for # 3x in Red gear.

The jump is about 30 seconds from the end.
http://idiotboyz.com/perris0419.html

The front runner in my class said one of the woman came down on him and they both crashed at the start. She went on and he ended up with a seperated shoulder. Bumper for him and I don't like moveing up a place like that for the series ending. I'm not sure how many races he'll be sitting out as I doubt he will make the next one. We'll see. Because of that I went 4-3 for 3rd.

Look who's behind me :x She's a real sweet woman though.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

the track is looking good!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: