Perris 4/10

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Perris 4/10

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well I want to say it was epic, the weather sure was. A few sprinkles was all.

I did make the three doubles before the finish line but on the second try over the last one came up short and hit my nuts a little, not to bad. Rode off after the finish line to see how it was gona be, started to head back to the truck but rode around a bit and shook it off. Rolled it one time and made it two more after but getting stopped is another thing. I think I'll call/e-mail Craig and see if they will make tables out of the other two. Cause the one in the back, if you/I go off probably hit the fence. So I'm not even tryin that one. "Come on now Craig, lets put the Vet back into Vet X." ~ me.

Other than that a good day, epic weather for moto, a few sprinkles was all. I think they watered the infield more than the track.

Looks like they just poored the new starting gate a day or two ago. They still have to take the fence down and move a tree or two. Not sure how it wil pick up the track though.

NEWS FLASH - There is a total redesign going on now. The only thing to be left is the back 90 footer and the table after.

I guess I better go back Wednesday morn.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

:cool: report! sorry to hear about the bawls :oops:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

south central hoon wrote::cool: report! sorry to hear about the bawls :oops:
iggys-amsoil

Re: Perris 4/10

Post by iggys-amsoil »

iggys-amsoil wrote: NEWS FLASH - There is a total redesign going on now. The only thing to be left is the back 90 footer and the table after.
Finish line table and the whoop section.

Enjoy.

http://www.idiotboyz.com/