Glen Helen Vet X 3/22

Who beat who?

iggys-amsoil

Glen Helen Vet X 3/22

Post by iggys-amsoil »

The rain was off and on most of the day, not bad though. They didn't even have to water the track all day. The cold wind made for hiding inside the RV The last race of the day we had to wait for a down rider to be taken off as its threatening to rain hard, I'm like come on guys, but had to be patient.

The first moto I took a header going towards Talledaga, the lap before was my fastest time. :x I was pissed about it cause I had a good start with the rest of the fast guys in the 40+ class. Figured out while going home I hit the side of two breaking bumps and washed unexpectedly. Caught me totally off guard while looking ahead. So I received a desent black eye for my efforts. :lol: Broke one of the roost guards off but no other damage. Just glad that was all.
Although the only one in my class today still had fun and took the T-shirt instead of the trophy. Anyway the rollers didn't suck as bad as I thought they would, just had to be patient with them. Even the fast guys could only double the first two of five.
I tell ya, the 500 is a lot of fun on that track.

Prayers to the GH family. :(
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
Steiner 311

Post by Steiner 311 »

Sucks going down Igg, at least you only got a black eye and a pride blow! Was trying to make it out Sat. and Sun. but just couldn't get away.

Jas......................................................................................................
"Practice does NOT make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect!"