Playing doctor today

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Ported&Polished

Playing doctor today

Post by Ported&Polished »

I got a nice scrub shirt from a garage sale, it says Dr. Peterson. So today I wore it to go shopping, frigin got alot of attention. :D I went to a feed store and two women were wispering to each other, then one comes over and asks me if I am a real doctor. :lol: To funny, so then i go to Costco, look out. All kinds of old folks are starring at me like they have questions but are afraid to ask me while im shopping. The checkout girl was very nice to me too, what a hoot! I am gonna get a few more of these things, who knew it would be such a gas to pull this stuff on the public. I might ty some fireman clothes next. :cool:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
ellett

Post by ellett »

You sure the attention wasn't just because your fly was down?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

"Dr. Terence, report to the nurses station..Dr. Terence....."

ou812

Post by ou812 »

That kind of reminds me of my first job as a kid working at a GM car dealership. We had to deliver about 30 brand new police cars to the police garage. they were the old school all blue with white doors. We ran them down with dealer plates and would return with there old trade in units, which were old 440 dual quad mopars, anyway it was cool cause you totally get respect , no one cuts you off, and you totally control traffic speed by what pace you set.
StinkFinger

Post by StinkFinger »

Yep, posing is fun...

I figured this one out just by accident...

I went into a bar, couldn't find a good place to sit, so I hung out on a stool right by the door.

I wasn't there 5 minutes before some clown came in and asked me what the cover charge was... I said "$5",...and took his money.

From then on, it was a parade of people showing me their ID and giving me money... Unbelievable...

I looked at a few ID's, one guy called me and said I was looking at his ID upside down...I didn't care and still took his money..

Finally the staff saw what was going on and sent me on my way... oh well, paid for a night of drinking!
britincali

Post by britincali »

StinkFinger wrote:Yep, posing is fun...

I figured this one out just by accident...

I went into a bar, couldn't find a good place to sit, so I hung out on a stool right by the door.

I wasn't there 5 minutes before some clown came in and asked me what the cover charge was... I said "$5",...and took his money.

From then on, it was a parade of people showing me their ID and giving me money... Unbelievable...

I looked at a few ID's, one guy called me and said I was looking at his ID upside down...I didn't care and still took his money..

Finally the staff saw what was going on and sent me on my way... oh well, paid for a night of drinking!

You sir are my new hero!
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

I used to install computer networks in hospitals and know exactly what you mean about the scrubs. Some of the areas I worked weren't too clean so I went to a medical supply store next to one of the hospitals and bought 4 scrub shirts for less than $5. I wore those when working in the hospitals and even though my badge clearly said I worked for a computer company, as well as no DR. in front of my name, people were always extra friendly. Everyone would always smile as I walked by and say hi. After one rough day, I stopped by a convenience store and picked up a single beer to go. I was the only one in the store and the clerk refused to take my money saying something about a relative that just got out of the hospital. Unfortunately, that was the only time that worked even at the same store - guess the relative went downhill.