2009 Adelanto Grand Prix

WTF Happened!!!!
britincali

2009 Adelanto Grand Prix

Post by britincali »

This year had to be one of the best, almost every who said they were coming showed up and found camp (danny,mfdb,stiles and tim you all suck)

Most of us showed up on friday and did a few play laps then a couple of scortchers the track was like a newly bulldosed landing strip and honestly 60% of it was just pinned wide open in 5th.

Sat race day and the track had definatly changed, the whoops were growing and 5th gear pinned stuff was now 4th gear hang on for your life shit.

I as usual sucked, my arms and hands went completly dead half way through the first lap, I had real problems doing simple stuff like pulling the clutch or turning the throttle, after the second lap I got the white flag and thought it was over, I pulled into camp and parked it :oops: :oops: :oops:

Everyone else did bitchin, definatly faster than last year!!!

I vote bob to be man of the weekend due to him pulling a robie kneivil over the water jump (much respect bobber that takes either balls or stupidity to hit that without ever even seeing it before)

RP and Austin Fox capped off the weekend by really representing in the pro team race, the track was HAMMERED and they were still flying!!!
If I counted right you guys should be at least 6th-7th :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: RP you gotta get Austin down again, he had me rollin a few times!

All in all a wicked weekend, a ton of pics and vid were took and Ill post up as soon as I get 'em :D :D :D

Im still buzzin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
maverick

Post by maverick »

that was a good weekend where are all the pictures of cepek passed out hahaha :cool:

bob they had a picture of you on the photo trailer already printed out i took eddie over there to look at are race pictures and he keept telling everyone he knows that guy lol
long walks on the beach with britt