Stupid Bitch!

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
teemtrubble

Stupid Bitch!

Post by teemtrubble »

Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people, you're so darn stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. That's what the Speaker of the House is saying. Read below...............

Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this.

Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds! Alas , it is true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

This woman is frightening.
She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this?), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.' (I am not rich, are you?)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'.' (Read that quote again and again and let it sink in. 'Lower your retirement, give it to others who have not worked as you have for it'.
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Welcome to the Welfare State.

She's a Socailist PIG working for the New World Oder. Part of that is bring our compensation for labor in line with third world countrys. Thats just one reason why the country has been put into the state it is in. Its all by design I've been telling everyone.

On the flip side, when and only when the IRC, (Interanl Revenue Code) is understood, Any profit derived form Capitol is taxable income. Dosen't matter what source the profit came from.
MICK

Post by MICK »

Isn't she from California too :lmao:
What are you Comifornians trying to do to us :?:

We've been discussing this at work...now before I proceed I know that all the Californians on this forum are true red blooded Americans. And my stabs at Cali and it's residents aren't directed towards YOU. But the masses of liberal cock sucking fagets that live next door to you...as I was saying, we think it would be nice if California just seperated from the Union so you could all fuck yourself into a liberal coma and leave the rest of this country alone, and for the better. You do not know what's best for us, the environment, our people and curtainly not our way of life. Fence around Mexico? I'd much rather put a guarded fence around California and inprison every liberal dick sucking scientologist tree hugging faggot inside :evil:
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Mick = Image
:applaud: :applaud:
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

What chance the Republican Party will find it's way back from the social conservative/big government wilderness in time to get the liberals out of office in four years?
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
MICK

Post by MICK »

What chaps my ass is they wouldn't BE in office if they hadn't decided McCain would carry the torch this year. McCain's my boy and everything...but FUCK 'N A! He is NOT what this country wanted and / or was looking for in the next president! The Dems could have won this election with Mickey Mouse as their candidate :roll: I think Huckabee would have been a much stronger choice. I like his conservatism and stand against big Gov. He was on Fox News just the other morning...all he could do was laugh about all this bullshit that has been going on. Obama's presidency thus far reads like an awful story written by a damn queer monkey...

And something else we've been talking about at work is, do you Californians see the same news we do? Because all we've been seeing for god knows how long is how baddly Cali is fucked up worse than a football bat. I think our neighborhoods here would be staging riots and attempts to overthrow the Gov. It's way past time for all of you to put that state into LOCKDOWN! Citizens arrest style. It won't be too long before other countries declare war JUST ON CALIFORNIA!!

...California's just so busy getting their "californiacation" on, meanwhile Florida's putting young children five years of age or younger on the endangered species list...
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

redrocket190 wrote:What chance the Republican Party will find it's way back from the social conservative/big government wilderness in time to get the liberals out of office in four years?

0.1%
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Bob you meant .002%
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Unfortunately it was a rhetorical question.... :cry:
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

MICK wrote:Isn't she from California too :lmao:
What are you Comifornians trying to do to us :?:
Your fromer govener is going to be the next Pres.

Mark my words buddy.

In the mean time while your focus is on us the big one is getting away. Now that you have fallin into the trap how will you get out?
MICK

Post by MICK »

Are you talking about the other Bush? Jeb I think? God I hope he doesn't run for Pres :doh:
dynodave

Re: Stupid Bitch!

Post by dynodave »

teemtrubble wrote:Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people, you're so darn stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. That's what the Speaker of the House is saying. Read below...............

Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this.

Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds! Alas , it is true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

This woman is frightening.
She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this?), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.' (I am not rich, are you?)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'.' (Read that quote again and again and let it sink in. 'Lower your retirement, give it to others who have not worked as you have for it'.
Until this is widely understood, the problem will remain:

The MORONS who elected NObama and the other freaks ARE CHANGING EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE...WITHOUT YOUR CONCENT!

Just like the Soviet Union did to it's people.

THEY have elected Carl Marx and his crew out of ignorance. And what the Marxists are doing is unforgiveable.

Nobama TOLD US he was a Marxist in Joe the plumber's driveway.

BUT YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS are positively, deaf dumb and blind, because YOU elected him anyway. YOU Liberal idiots and Bush haters caused thisl

The gloves are off you dumb bastards.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

iggys-amsoil wrote: Your fromer govener is going to be the next Pres.

Mark my words buddy.
The story I read in the Wall Street Journal about Jeb stated that he really has no interest in pursuing any other public office.

We'll see how long that lasts.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

MICK wrote:Are you talking about the other Bush? Jeb I think? God I hope he doesn't run for Pres :doh:
I dont think anyone named "BUSH" could get elected to be a dog-catcher....

"W" screwed that name up, forever.
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

AlisoBob wrote:
MICK wrote:Are you talking about the other Bush? Jeb I think? God I hope he doesn't run for Pres :doh:
I dont think anyone named "BUSH" could get elected to be a dog-catcher....

"W" screwed that name up, forever.
100%
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

The general feeling towards the Republican party now is so negative that it reminds me alot of the post Nixon years.
The Republican party was lower than dog dung.
The peanut farmer got elected and the libs went crazy. Everything went to sheeeeat.
Along came Reagon who lifted us up and restored prosperity.

The question is, 'Who will be the next Reagon?" I don't see anyone? Do you?
Maybe Newt? I don't know.

I believe the libs are going to muck this up so bad there will be an uprising and kicking them out of office.
The ironic thing is when ever one party gets domination, they completely muck it up. Repubs or dems. Makes no difference. They can't help themselves.
It's like they spin out of control like a Super Nova till they explode.

Unfortunately I think we will be dealing with what has transpired in the last 30 days for the rest of our lifetimes. When the Repubs finally get control again they will be slashing and gashing at this so called 'Stimulus' package.

The question is how long will it take and will we survive financially?
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST