Joke of the Day

Racial Shit can be Funny, Racist is Not... Get It?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Joke of the Day

Post by AlisoBob »

"Shown in these pictures is a very black AF with a powder coated black frame, swing arm, and sub frame. Black plastic excel rims and hubs, anodized black fork legs and shock body, coated lower fork legs, powder coated black engine, e line pipe guard, scott steering damper, Universal Handlebars and bike stand, titanium fasteners, axles pivots, foot pegs and spring. The above bike can be duplicated for about $16,500."

Thats pretty F-ing funny!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

thats top dollar and no head light?
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

For $16.5, it better come with a lifetime supply of blowjobs....
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

I think it looks good, I'd rather have red everything though. But where does all that extra coin come from? Just getting everything black doesn't add up to 4 g's worth of paint and powder coating.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

Kinda intersting to go to all of that trouble to make everything black, but still use a white mud flap for the swing arm. :roll:
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

...and radiator guards...
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Those are another $800, and $1200 respectivly...

For the price of the powdercoating and stickers, I can get Two Wheel Drive...

http://www.christini.com/purchase-infor ... lash&off=0

http://www.christini.com/media.php?s=videos

Money better spent, me thinks....

:wink:
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

Wonder if anyone has tried a CR500 in one of those AWD frames? Not that you really need it, but would be interesting to see. :?:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

that is a fricken nice set up Bob when are you getting one because I want to ride it
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

Appearently it isn't just the oil companies that are gouging.

As always, some lazy, cant use a powertool to save their life, goofballs will buy.

Better them than I. I got a whole shop full of machinery at my disposal for shit like that. And I can weld aluminum drunk better than that loser from Service Honda can sober. Ever seen some of his welds, can you say AHHH CHEW!
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

I have scrutinized the AF welds on my buds 05SH, and they look like ass. Hard to believe he paid 9300 bucks forit used, and the welds are that bad. They coulda at least hit the frame with some emory cloth after the welding was done. Wish I had pics, i mean it's realy bad.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

Ported&Polished wrote:I have scrutinized the AF welds on my buds 05SH, and they look like ass. Hard to believe he paid 9300 bucks forit used, and the welds are that bad. They coulda at least hit the frame with some emory cloth after the welding was done. Wish I had pics, i mean it's realy bad.
Ya get what ya pay for
Thanks to the internet and a bunch of diehards the world over to spread the word about one of the most awesome offroad engine packages ever created, they sell a hell of alot more than they ever would have.

I don't care what the "Guru" says, about starting with "Brand New" frames and engines, a person is better served building their own. That way you can make it absolutly right.
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
Caseys500

Post by Caseys500 »

hmmm, I thought the X version was all about the headlight and tailight...maybe not? I have had this bike on my background for over a year now. Soon to be replaced with a good pic of mine when it is done.
Say hallo to my little friend, Mr. CR 500.