Biggest Loser ( Hoon Edition)

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

180.5 lbs (+1lb)
Not enough cardio, and ate like crap for most of the week. Had flu so postponed "cleanse" to this coming week. The missus however dropped 8lbs in 7 days with the internal honing approach.

179 today!
Last edited by redrocket190 on January 14th, 2009, 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

no loss to report. 210 and holding.
britincali

Post by britincali »

redrocket190 wrote: internal honing approach.

Ive been "internally honing" the shit outta my mrs these past few weeks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

I "fucked up the diet-plan" yesterday i eat a lot and drink a lot more ...........................well it's only one day but i should not repeat this again

:eatdrink: :eatdrink: :eatdrink: :clink: :clink: :clink: :belch: :belch: :belch: :buddies:
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

britincali wrote:
redrocket190 wrote: internal honing approach.

Ive been "internally honing" the shit outta my mrs these past few weeks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
me too, I think its been helping me lose weight :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

Mad Dog wrote:I'm in. I have already made a commitment to lose so I'll join this fun.
Right now, I'm a soft 215 with a BMI of 29.2.
Borderline obese!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

My goal is to get to a 'tuned' <195 and keep it here. Fook the 26.4 BMI, I feel good at this weight.
I won't win the contest but it will give motivation.

Where do I send the $20?

215 - 3 = 212
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

NEWS FLASH!!!!!

Voted as "The Worst Food of 2009" is........ My favortie.....

Baskin Robbins Large Chocolate Oreo Shake
2,600 calories
135 g fat (59 g saturated fat, 2.5 g trans fats)
263 g sugars
1,700 mg sodium

We didn’t think anything could be worse than Baskin Robbins' 2008 bombshell, the Heath Bar Shake. After all, it had more sugar (266 grams) than 20 bowls of Froot Loops, more calories (2,310) than 11 actual Heath Bars, and more ingredients (73) than you’ll find in most chemist labs. Rather than coming to their senses and removing it from the menu, they did themselves one worse and introduced this caloric catastrophe. It’s soiled with more than a day’s worth of calories and three days worth of saturated fat, and, worst of all, usually takes less than 10 minutes to sip through a straw.

The Heath Bar Shake is my all time favortie....

:cry:
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

- 7 lbs.

287 - 7 = 280. :P
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

AlisoBob wrote:NEWS FLASH!!!!!

Voted as "The Worst Food of 2009" is........ My favortie.....

The Heath Bar Shake is my all time favortie....

:cry:
I was just looking at those, man I can't believe how much fat and sugars are in a shake.

Problem is with that site, is what are the second, third, place etc......
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I was really bummed when one of those sites listed my fav quiznos turkey bacon guac on their list for having rediculous amounts of sodium :cry:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

It's funny when you start looking at food you thought was ok, and then realize there's more salt in it than in the shaker on the counter.
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

not looking for my weigh in tommorow :(
2003 crf450r
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Hang in their Trever.... its a long contest.
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

I have been keeping the same routine as the first week but haven't lost a pound? My chick says I'm putting on muscle riding the bike.
2003 crf450r
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

You cant build muscle forever.... the weight has to come off sometime.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

The 7 Best Foods for Weight Loss

By Lucy Danziger, SELF Editor-in-Chief - Posted on Wed, Jan 14, 2009,

Losing weight is not about starving yourself and subsisting on seltzer. Eat too little and the only place you'll feel lighter is your head. Plus, research shows that any pounds you lose will likely come back--plus more. One of the healthiest ways to shed pounds for good is to eat power foods that are naturally filling, nutrient-packed and, yes, proven to help you peel off pounds. Pile your plate with these prize possessions!

Steak
Subjects on a diet that included red meat lost more weight than those eating equal calories but little beef, according to a study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. One reason: The protein in lean cuts of steak helps you keep muscle mass during weight loss, and muscle incinerates more calories than fat, so you will shed more stubborn pudge. Try it: Grill or broil a 4-ounce serving of top round or sirloin; slice thinly to top a salad, or mix with veggies for fajitas.

Eggs
The breakfast staple can trim off inches all over. Research from the Louisiana State University at Baton Rouge found that those on a low-calorie diet who ate an egg with toast and jelly each morning lost twice as many pounds as those who had a bagel breakfast with the same number of calories but no eggs. Turns out, egg protein is particularly satisfying, so you liikely eat less during the course of the day.
Try it: Enjoy a morning omelette or frittata, or top your lunchtime salad with hard-boiled eggs.

Lentils
These beans can help banish belly bloat and reduce your belt size. Chock full of protein and soluble fiber, lentils can stabilize blood sugar levels and prevent insulin spikes that cause your body to create excess fat, especially in the abdominal area.
Try it: Toss lentils in soups, salads or pasta sauce. Or try this delicious Lentil Pilaf with Turkey Sausage.

Pomegranates
Low in calories, this fruit gets high marks for taste and nutritional content, thanks to a healthy dose of folate, fiber and disease-deterring antioxidants.
Try it: Skip the juice and snack on the seeds instead. Toss them into salad in place of nuts. Or try these Pomegranate and Cranberry Bellinis from Giada DeLaurentiis (one of her holiday faves).

Chiles
Some like it hot, and for good reason. Eating spicy numbers will spike your metabolism, courtesy of a compound in chiles called capsaicin, which helps the body burn extra calories for 20 minutes after you eat them. Bonus: It can be downright painful to inhale a plate of chiles, so you'll eat slower, allowing your brain adequate time to register that it is full and prevent overeating.
Try it: Sample the savory entree that chef Nigella Lawson shared with SELF.

Quinoa
It might be hard to pronounce (it's KEEN-wah), but eating quinoa offers a simple way to ward off the munchies. The grain is teeming with fiber (2.6 grams per 1/2 cup) and protein to keep you humming and hunger-free for hours.
Try it: Replace the rice in stir-fries with quinoa.

Parmesan
Say cheese! Subjects who had one serving of whole milk or cheese daily were less likely to gain weight over time, a study in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition finds. Dieters who ate lowfat varieties of dairy did not experience the same benefit. Why? Whole dairy may contain more conjugated linoleic acid, which could assist in the fat-burning department. And since Parmesan is so flavorful, you only need a few sprinkles to gain maximum flavor without compromising its pound-shedding power.
Try it: Grate Parmesan over veggies such as broccoli or asparagus, or pair a 1-ounce portion with an apple.
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

276 again
2003 crf450r
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

~Trever wrote:276 again
208 week 2
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

359 still again
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

283 -2 from last week. Not good but it's still a negative.
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

O.K -189,5 lbs
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

OFFICIAL WEEK 2 WEIGH IN

Here's our line up:

Aliso Bob 281 - 3 = 278
-2 276

Baze 362 - 3 = 359
-0 359
Hell Bear 287 - 0 = 287
-7 280

Mama 185 - 3 = 182 :woot:
NO REPORT!!!

S.C.H. 210
-2 208

No Brakes 340 NO REPORT!!!

Trever 281 - 5 = 276 :headbang:
-0 276

Extreme 194 - 0 = 194
-4.5 189.5

Solid Bro 289.5 - .5 = 285 ( Dont blame the Mother India lunch on me!!!!)
-2 287.5

Red Rocket 180
-1 179

Mad Dog
-3 212

Good job everybody......
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Enough dickin' off, I just put in a hour on the recumbant, went 15.5 miles, 1700 calories. Having a salad for lunch. Time to start working at it. :evil:
Mama

Post by Mama »

Sorry guys, life got in the way! :oops: I'm holding steady 182 lbs.
I'll try to keep up with the posting from now on!
A CR500 is a thing of beauty whatever the frame is made of, but me, I'd rather ride a hoon!
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

188,5 lbs this morning(after breakfast).........not too much, but step by step...........
CR500R
V-MAX 1200