Biggest Loser ( Hoon Edition)

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

redrocket190 wrote:I'm in. (Did I miss the email address for the PayPal?) Being a little vertically-challenged my BMI is 28.2 at 180 lbs. My goal is <164 lbs by the Fall which would be a shade the wrong side of 25. Maybe me and Mama should have a side-bet? The BMI doesn't allow for swapping lard for muscle, but it'll be cool to kept honest.

Well i'm 27bmi but all muscle(need to lose muscle) :lol: ,by the way bob's e-mail is the one that appears in members page i guess
Last edited by xtremeslide on January 4th, 2009, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

God damnit just typed out a big post then lost it :x oh well. I rode 3 miles this morn on my bike then walked 2 with the fam. I always hit a wall around 250. I lose the first 10-20 pounds fast then it all goes to shit.
I was at 250 10 months ago now I'm back over 280. 285 was my biggest ever so nows the time for me

My battle plan for now
1 no more soda
2 portions (no more seconds)
3 ride my bike 4-5 days a week add about a mile or 2 every week
2003 crf450r
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

I just started myself. 33 minutes on the recumbant bike on the hardest setting. 1000 calories and 9 miles gone. So we'er off! :lol:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

~Trever wrote: portions (no more seconds)
or 3rd's, 4th's, or 5th's.......

:wink:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

redrocket190 wrote:Did I miss the email address for the PayPal?
Everyone, check your P/M
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

AlisoBob wrote:
redrocket190 wrote:Did I miss the email address for the PayPal?
Everyone, check your P/M
paypal sent.
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

Hey Bob,i was thinking ....what about a consolation prize for the hoon who'll
don't lose a high % at the end but along the contest he/she'll try to do his/her best(5 % of total amount) e.g.

it's only an idea :idea:
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

xtremeslide wrote:he/she'll try to do his/her best
How can this be determined????
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

AlisoBob wrote:
xtremeslide wrote:he/she'll try to do his/her best
How can this be determined????
well there's several options:
-watching the progress along the contest
-with pics
-pics in the scales

...and watching the progress,if pics we can see pics every week,it will be difficult that anybody lies and more or less you know who is who
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

How do you get a pic of a person on the scale while reading what it says? Fuk that it's the honor system as hoons we should all be honorable. So I say winner takes all.
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

JBaze wrote:How do you get a pic of a person on the scale while reading what it says? Fuk that it's the honor system as hoons we should all be honorable. So I say winner takes all.
man it's only an idea,all the people who wants (and don't feel their self sure could have a motivation,if you see same belly along 4 months in the same scale every week you don't now that this guy is X or Y?

I have honour and i'll do it for that but if you see someone who left this you could help him,is only for that ,IS NOT FOR PRIZE IS FOR HEALTHY
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

xtremeslide wrote:
JBaze wrote:How do you get a pic of a person on the scale while reading what it says? Fuk that it's the honor system as hoons we should all be honorable. So I say winner takes all.
man it's only an idea,all the people who wants (and don't feel their self sure could have a motivation,if you see same belly,the wall, along 4 months in the same scale every week you don't now that this guy is X or Y?

I have honour and i'll do it for that but if you see someone who left this you could help him,is only for that ,IS NOT FOR PRIZE IS FOR HEALTHY
that's what i'm saying ? for recognize me or someone,see the weights and the floor and my belly,or count the moles if every sat it will not change there's no doubt...it's me

By xtremeslide
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
Mama

Post by Mama »

Uh... Yeah. I don't know about the guys, but there is no way in hell I am going to post pic of my fat ass on here! That is just opening myself up for some nasty jokes! You all think the "Too much ass chick" had too much ass. Hell compared to me, shes a stick figure! :)
I'm 5'5" and weigh 185lbs. Everybody knows what that looks like!
A CR500 is a thing of beauty whatever the frame is made of, but me, I'd rather ride a hoon!
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

You can show the ticket of the pharmacy's scale (every sat)...........well i'll do my self,all of you who doesn't want to lose weight only need to do the same ...every sat i'll post my picture and i'll pay for the one who i'll think that deserves it,right?The contest is the same as bob said,no more argument :roll:
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
Mama

Post by Mama »

xtremeslide wrote:You can show the ticket of the pharmacy's scale (every sat)...........well i'll do my self,all of you who doesn't want to lose weight only need to do the same ...every sat i'll post my picture and i'll pay for the one who i'll think that deserves it,right?The contest is the same as bob said,no more argument :roll:
We don't have scales at the pharmacy here. We weigh ourselves in the privacy of our own homes.

However, I think the point you are missing is that we all have enough respect for one another to be honest. I have never met any of these guys (except one) but I concider them all friends and I don't lie to my friends. It's an honor system and here, we take that seriously.
A CR500 is a thing of beauty whatever the frame is made of, but me, I'd rather ride a hoon!
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

O.K everything is all right Mama,but don't put words in my mouth that i never said, I NEVER SAID NOTHING ABOUT HONOUR OR LACK OF IT(Sorry about the scale i don't know ...in Europe is very normal,also at home)if you want to lose weight....just DO IT :wink:
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

shit, why couldn't we do this 6 months ago when I decided to lose weight?!
I broke the 200lb marker, so I quit soda, carl's jr and starting running with the dogs, now I'm happy at my 185. BMI of 24.4
:wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Mama wrote:
We don't have scales at the pharmacy here. We weigh ourselves in the privacy of our own homes.
This is where Hellbear and I go to get weighed...

Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

AlisoBob wrote:
Mama wrote:
This is where Hellbear and I go to get weighed...

:lmao:

Hey Bob I get paid on Thursday and will paypal you the money then.
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Before I lost a bunch, I would weigh on the truck scales at a gravel co. I worked at. With all my gear and every thing 525lbs. :shock:
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

Pushed my bike ride farther today. Wore the dog out for the first time. Had fruit for breakfast :lol:
2003 crf450r
Mama

Post by Mama »

Okay, here's what I have been doing for 3 weeks now and plan to do until I have reached my goal...
1. Try to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
2. Eat 3/4 C Kashi GoLean cereal w/ 1/4 skim milk for breakfast 5 days a week.
3. Have a Kashi bar and cup of tea for lunch 5 days a week.
4. Eat sensibly sized healthy meals the rest of the time.

My job requires me to walk at a quick pace all day so I get a decent amount of exercise 5 days a week.
I am going to start my weight training again today.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Heres my plan:

1. One meal per sitting ( I had 2, double chicken fried steak dinners for breakfast with Brit the other day..... Plus cleaned my boys plate. Whats that, 12,000 calories?)

2. No fried food.

3. No fast food

4. No processed food. If it has chemicals I cant pronounce, I'm not eating it

5. No food past 8pm. ( I can eat a whole loaf of toast watching T.V., I loaf = 352 grams of carbs.... not counting the butter. :shock: )

6. No " Diet " drinks. Water, Milk, or real juice only.

7. No "All you can Eat" Sushi, Pizza, or Steak feasts....

8. No " Grazing".... 3 main meals, and two snacks a day.... period. I eat allot of fruits and veggies already.

9. Moderate exercise ( Swimming and Eliptical Machine mostly...)

10. More Sleep! Brit calls me a crackhead cuz I got to bed at midnight or so, and rise around 4:45 am.

I'll see how it goes.
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Cut down on the stress (some chance!)
Get 8 hours of sleep on average
Drink more water and less freakin coffee :shock:
If it can't be fished, hunted, plucked or dug up - don't eat it. Lots more greens!
Swim, run and/or bike (at least x3 per week)
Brazilian Jiujistu 6 times per week (already doing this)

Wife wants me to join her in some sort of hideous "cleanse" this week that should "off-load" a couple of pounds, but you have to live on broth, juice and cold gravel for a week. :oops:
Last edited by redrocket190 on January 5th, 2009, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

redrocket190 wrote: BJ's 6 times per week (already doing this)
NICE!

I'm adding this to my schedule too....