Biggest Loser ( Hoon Edition)

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

O.K the extra month has finished so the winner is.....?????

P.d:Is not the KKK
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
Chief Gunner

Post by Chief Gunner »

I wanna play.....don't let this thread die!!

Since I retired I've put on some mid section grith I do not like to look at :lol:

I am 38 years old now and at 6' 2" and at about 235lbs I feel as fat as a trailer park pimp you might see on COPS.

I can still grab my 500 and pick it and lift it onto a tall stand or push it up a ramp to a truck without any real effort and I can ride most of a day without needing a break.

I get frustrated at myself when I think to myself that " hey you used to bench twice your weight when you were 22, you getti'n soft..you f'in pussy".

I get even more angry at myself because I just don't have the endurance I used to have , kicking that bitch over when I'm tired really wears me down. :x

So I've got $20 on it,

my goal is to get down to to at least 200 / 195 lbs again!

I've started working on it (30 minutes every morning when I get up at 3).

I can't run anymore (since knee surgery) so I've strated on going back to the high school wrestling and intense Diver motivation / Buds candidate workout routines I used to do religiously.

We'll see what happens... :wink:
'97 CR500R
'01 Husqvarna CR125
'06 XR650L
'06 VMax
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Crossfit, P-90X, Gracie Barra...
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
cr500

Post by cr500 »

I should be in this. I told a guy who was not going to cuss for 45 days at work i could stop drinking for that long. im an idiot and i want a beer. i hope i loose some weight im 5 ft 12 at 258 i will let you know :)
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

This seems to have died a bit. I started P90X a couple weeks ago and it's killing me so if my posts suddenly stop, it means the wife found me dead on the bedroom floor.....
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

:lol: :lol:
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
homenf

Post by homenf »

This should start up again. I'm about to start the p90X again. I didn't lose much last time but I got in alot better shape.

currently 5' 9" @ 190
94 CR125
06 CR500AF

"I'd give you my two cents on this hope and change thing, but I can't afford to anymore."
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

The "Chair-Force" no more sez the man! The Air Force has taken a serious stance on PT. Fail your test a few times...they throw your ass out.

I am with Chief-Gunner on this. While I am still in pretty good shape. I cant run like I use to. I remember I was able to run a mile and half in 9min 28sec in shitty shoes when I was a young Airman. It pisses me off that I cant do that anymore. But I can run 3-5 miles when I work out alone.

We just did this work out after working a 12 hour shift...pretty good. All us NCO's rounded up the kids and headed for the track. Want to burn off some calories? This will! Good work out....feels awesome!

Run 1 lap (1/4 mile) for warm up

Stretch everything out real nice...

Set 1:
30 Push-ups
40 Crunches
20 Lunges (10 per leg, knee touching the ground)
Run 2 laps (1/2 mile) I averaged around 1min 42 sec per lap
No break!

Set 2:
20 Push-ups
30 Crunches
20 Lunges
Run 2 laps (1/2 mile)
No Break

Set 3:
10 Push-ups
20 Crunches
10 Lunges
Run 1 Lap (1/4 mile)
No Break

Set 4:
5 Push-ups
10 Crunches
5 Lunges
Run 1 lap (1/4 mile)
Then walk a lap for cool-down and stretch afterwards. Those Lunges fock me up...but I never went above 2 minutes a lap. The gut is burning from all those crunches while running....pain is good. :cool:

Drop weight? Try Iso-Pure Dutch Chocolate Low Carb Protein (NY Jets use it...good shit!)

CLA (Conjunctive Liptic Acid) Kills the mid section...Optimum Nutrition is the best!!!! No adverse side effects like Tourettes or the peanut butter shits. Pretty safe and good results.

Carlson Salmon Oil Caplets--you body does not make this!! For healthy Cardio system, anti-inflamitory and good for brain function. Carlson cleans all the bad horseshit out...like mercury....be CAREFUL WHAT YOU BUY!

Animal Pak Original--the ultimate vitamin pack for those "serious" about working out...otherwise its expensive piss.....

Green Tea, I like Tazo China Green. Buy a bottle of water and drop a bag or two in and let it cold brew. This will speed up your metabolism, restore elasticity to your arteries and is good for you. Dont see any fat asians out side the US do ya? Dont buy the bottled crap! Its loaded with sugar and defeats the purpose.

Drink water!!!!!! Your body needs nothing else....except the occasional beer.

Eat well...if you run a lot...look at a runners diet. Eat a lot of fruit, veggies...good protein like chicken breasts. I eat a shit-load of salad...not because I think I should...I like it. Eat smaller meals....5-6 times a day and your gut will shrink.

One time a week...eat what you want.
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
racein01

Post by racein01 »

sounds like some good advice there rosco.

I need to lose a few kilo's myself..40yrs old...5'11"..118kg/260lbs..and lose of stamina.

I will be keen to try your program.. maybe bit less running could spin bike sub for this?
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

racein01 wrote:maybe bit less running could spin bike sub for this?
It depends how long you are spinning for. I have found, running kills fat rather quickly and helps people loose weight. At first you will loose nothing (gaining muscle), then it sheds weight pretty quick. IMO. Give it a shot...
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Man, when I was in the Air Force (1976-1980) pt was a breeze.
Most of the nco's that you knew were lardasses got waivers.
Hell, 1.5 miles in 12 minutes and some need waivers?
Basic was a breeze too, 12 situps (modified of course), 12 jacks, 12 pushups, etc... and salt tablets!
Anyway, I stopped eating bread last year and dropped 30lbs quick.
Problem is, a good piece of bread is sorta like pussy. You can't ever get enough.
52 years
6'
230lbs
I could stand to drop 30 more. At least I can see my johnson now.
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

I averaged around 12 min mile and halfs, 45 crunches (i minute timed) and 47 pushups (1 minute timed) this year on the PT test. The new test coming out in July, they say 1 in 4 will fail. Not sure what their point is? I train with a guy that is in his mid 20's....I am pushing 38.

Here is another workout I did the other day...it beat the hell out of me but after I rebounded...I felt great.

10 Man Makers (done with a 10 lbs dumbell in each hand....push up...nose to the ground...then support yourself with your toes and left arm...lift your right hand with dumbell up to shoulder level....drop...then do the same with the left arm...push in with your legs till your in the squatting position...shoot up to the standing position and raise both dumbells over your head...then drop them to your sides and repeat....times 10.

Bench press 230 pounds 14 times

10 push ups

12 declined crunches done with a medicine ball in your hands

12 curls with 70 pound barbell

50 crunches

10 man makers

10 push ups

230 bench press 12 reps

70 lbs barbell curl 12 reps

7 Man Makers

12 Crunches on the decline with medicine ball

10 Push ups

230 pounds bench 12-14 reps

70 barbell curls 12 reps

20 sitting pushups...works the tri's

5 Man Makers

10 push ups

bench press 230 10-12 reps or until failure

Curls with 70 pound bar

The above is circuit training and must be done without a break...keep moving. You will feel like hammered shit...thats the point...your metabolism will be screaming. After you are done take a quick break and hydrate.

Stretch out real good...and get on a treadmill
Jog 1/4 mile at 6.0+ speed nothing drastic

Walk 1/4 mile at 10+ incline at 3.5 speed

Lower to 0.0 incline and jog 1/4 mile at 6.0 speed

Walk 1/4 mile at 10+ incline

repeat till you have surpassed a mile and half+ then do a cool down walk at a - incline for about 5 minutes to get your heart rate down.

Done......you will be soaked after this one....a good one. You can taylor it to fit your level.

I like to train hard.....I feel good. To get the most out of it, I eat well. 6 days a week I eat vegan/organic/bird seed shit and some organic chicken breasts (runners diet=raunchy ass farts). Water and green tea (natural brewed) is all I drink. The 7th day...if I have been honest all week....I eat what I want and drink fat focking beers. By then, it does not matter because I work out 4-5 times a week and my metabolism is through the roof. The trick is to burn more that you eat. Eat well and you wont feel like shit during or after a work out. That $6 Carls Jr to fill your gullet after this workout...not a good idea.
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

I've been back at it. hacking away at the fat. from 217 to 165 since halloween. it's coming off slower now, but still loosing.

headed to 155.

i miss beer.
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Can we start this up again? I put on 10 lbs and now I need to get from 187lbs down to 167lbs by the Fall...
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

redrocket190 wrote:Can we start this up again? I put on 10 lbs and now I need to get from 187lbs down to 167lbs by the Fall...
I tried to talk Bob into restarting this thing. After all he still has my $20.00 and nobody has been paid.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I told you we would, right after I ate your big bag of Ruffles, your 1/2 gallon of milk, and 4 packs of peanut butter cookies.
britincali

Post by britincali »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""] After all he still has my $20.00 and nobody has been paid.[/quote]

Alisomike........
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

britincali wrote:[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""] After all he still has my $20.00 and nobody has been paid.

Alisomike........[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

dannygraves wrote:
britincali wrote:[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""] After all he still has my $20.00 and nobody has been paid.

Alisomike........
:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

dannygraves wrote:

Alisomike........
:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I remember someones Motorhome and someone elses buddies Duramax getting all gassed up to make it to HoonFEST, so you two yucksters just keep the comedy coming and enjoy the walk next year.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

damn Bob, you don't need to get the panties in a bunch! You hook the hoon brothers up, I just thought the comment was funny.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I no longer have a sense of humor, about anything.

Multiply that X 5000 for anthing Fachar related.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

That Facher thing is making news on the other site as well.
Quotes were used from this site but no credit given, I'm sure you guys have seen it.
Anyway, lost 5 more. 225, Johnson looks bigger the more weight I lose.