Dear Armpump.

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
britincali

Dear Armpump.

Post by britincali »

Im done venting.

I used to have respect for ya man....... :lame:
Last edited by britincali on August 5th, 2007, 1:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

:eatdrink:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

easy now :britbeer:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

:punch:

It reminds me of when you and I would "spat" on the other board, even though we spoke 5 times a day on the phone too.

Eveyone would get all shook up we were "Fighting"..which we wernt.

I agree that " Dont Clyde it, Ride it" quote would even make Clyde laugh!!! Thats some funny shit!!!!!

Its no different that when we call Ron129, Bling King....

I dont see where the damage is when something is funny.

A/P went for the jugular on you, a slight over-reaction from where I sit. He could of as easily said " Your Done".... and left it at that.

Insulting you was a hell of alot more of a personal attack than anything you have everposted.

Your humor is always welcome here Brit.

I've always seen it as funny, never mean spirted. Can you inagine if the conversations from Pismo were transcribed? Reading it would be entirely different than being there.

I've been in your position a few times... I once was banned for posting a photo of a turkey " pop-up" timer..... no joke.

Anyone else wonder why I named the site as I did?

:eatdrink:

Ripping off members to me is far, far more offensive than goofing around...... yet...the ripoff remains there.

Go figure.....
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:
A/P went for the jugular on you, a slight over-reaction from where I sit. He could of as easily said " Your Done".... and left it at that.
That would have been fine and done the job, but he decided to do what he is constantly preaching not to do........

Hummm .......

CR500riders rules.....

3. This is not a flame forum,. If you hammer on someone other than good-natured kidding, then you will get warned and next time you will get banned. You might get banned the first time, who knows. You know the difference between good-natured ribbing and slamming someone.
Last edited by britincali on August 3rd, 2007, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:
Ripping off members to me is far, far more offensive than goofing around...... yet...the ripoff remains there.

Go figure.....

You talking about Big D or Rjacks :roll:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Flip a coin
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

AlisoBob wrote::punch:

I dont see where the damage is when something is funny.

. Can you inagine if the conversations from Pismo were transcribed? Reading it would be entirely different than being there.

Go figure.....
O boy we would all be in troubble
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

Why waste the time typin this dog crap. Forget about it.

Fuggin 10 yr old kid shit.

LOOooooouuuuuu ooooooooooooooooooo......................................

RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
britincali

Post by britincali »

bigpower wrote:Why waste the time typin this dog crap. Forget about it.

Fuggin 10 yr old kid shit.

LOOooooouuuuuu ooooooooooooooooooo......................................

RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very true, he just irked the shit outta me and im at work doing nothing better :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

He's just pointing out how fast one rides,.... to the point of riding over there own heads.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

TheSandMan

Post by TheSandMan »

O boy we would all be in troubble[/quote]

Boy I'll say.
If you ain"t crashin You ain"t ridin!
britincali

Post by britincali »

TheSandMan wrote:O boy we would all be in troubble
Boy I'll say.

You were asleep half the time!!!!!!

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
ou812

Post by ou812 »

I read that thread, dude you were only being funny in a good natured way. Man all that stuff just makes for real tension, kind of like walking on glass.

Has Clyde ever said he is upset about any of this? I mean I sure don't need other to look after me, waz up with that

Wanna bet the tread gets lots of views from none members
britincali

Post by britincali »

ou812 wrote:I read that thread, dude you were only being funny in a good natured way. Man all that stuff just makes for real tension, kind of like walking on glass.

Has Clyde ever said he is upset about any of this? I mean I sure don't need other to look after me, waz up with that

Wanna bet the tread gets lots of views from none members

Clyde's never said squat to me so I dont really get it.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

None of that was bad enough to get banned for. /shrug
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

I know Clyde personally, and btw, his name ain't Clyde. :lol: But anyhow, he doesn't get upset at silly stuff, he gets mad about moderater stuff. I'm not going to get into a big thing about what pisses him, but I will say he has beef with several mods on that site. Clyde has a good personality, doesn't like trouble, and only wants freinds. He doesn't care what anybody thinks about his bike building habit, and he want's to ride as much as anybody. He works ALOT and doesn't have time to ride much, or build his machine. I also would like to suggest that he isn't in the happiest of places right now because his dad is on his death bed. So maybe a little extra kindness towards him and a little less ribbing is in order. And also, you guys will like him in person, I garantee it. He is dedicated to his 500, and it's pretty much the only thing in his life that I see him really getting involved with. He is a hoon through and through, youll see.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

I read all that over there and I thought your posts were funny!
I think AP should ban himself for that post he did about your riding skills.
Hell what kind of board is it when the "man" breaks his own rules?!!!!!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
britincali

Post by britincali »

sabreguy wrote: Hell what kind of board is it when the "man" breaks his own rules?!!!!!!

A sad lame one........

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

sabreguy wrote: what kind of HOUSE is it when the "man" breaks his own rules?!!!!!!
Do as I say and not as I do. :stir:

There is pattern going on here. Maybe this board should be renamed to;
bannedcr500ridersofCalifornia.com
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

Ported&Polished wrote:But anyhow, he doesn't get upset at silly stuff, he gets mad about moderater stuff. I will say he has beef with several mods on that site.
Well, since we're on Bob's site... lets hear it.

Since I'm probably one of "those" moderators, let me tell you what pisses me off.

Web racers, bullshit dyno guesses, dyno predictions and nary a sheet posted, blingers who don't ride, hey look at me people, chest thumpers, spoiled kids who don't pay for their own stuff but bag on the guys that do because their bike isn't shiney.... I could go on and on....

Love me, hate me... I couldn't give a shit less. BUT........ before you judge we, the moderators on AP's site, maybe you should put yourselves in our shoes. Everyday, someone is butthurt because someone got away with something and someone else didn't. Everyday someone is crying because I picked on them. Everyday someone is pissed because they got a public admonishment for breaking the rules. Everyday someone is fighting with someone else and I'm the asshole because I picked Billy Bob's side.... Everyone here has seen the demise of a once good website due to a lack of rule enforcement. I give Trace props for sticking to his guns and keeping his site from falling into the dark abyss.

I like Brit, Bob, Dustin, and a bunch of others that I have never met.
Wasn't long ago, I was fighting with all of them.

I go out of my way to do nice things for people I have never met. I've given away a ton of shit, installed nitrous kits, changed tires, rebuilt bikes, hauled bikes, lent money etc.... and the ONLY thing I have ever asked for in return is...... "Do something nice for someone else sometime."
I'm not the only one... I guarantee you, the other mods would do the same.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Dude, that was dick!
I was wondering why you never responded my comment earlier...
It isn't right of him to bag on you, that was a really tough ride, I probably ate it more than anyone...hell, I almost ran you over and almost ate it myself, but thats what riding is all about, if you never put out a hand to help out your fellow hoon, then whats the point.
When I got on my 500 for the first time (apex in LV with MFDB) I ate it all over the place, busted my brake lever first 5 minutes out. I hadn't ridden in 4 years and my last bike was a 125. No one gave me any crap and they all patiently waited for me. I felt like a goober, but by the end of the day I was back on my game.
Thats a hit below his belt especially since its his backyard. Where I used to live in rancho cucamonga we had 10 acres of land against national forest land and I rode EVERY day. I know that area so well, that even though I'm a moderate rider at best, I could probably pull away from any new comer there.
just my .02...
now I'm butting out.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

slomas wrote:
Ported&Polished wrote:But anyhow, he doesn't get upset at silly stuff, he gets mad about moderater stuff. I will say he has beef with several mods on that site.
Well, since we're on Bob's site... lets hear it.

Since I'm probably one of "those" moderators, let me tell you what pisses me off.

Web racers, bullshit dyno guesses, dyno predictions and nary a sheet posted, blingers who don't ride, hey look at me people, chest thumpers, spoiled kids who don't pay for their own stuff but bag on the guys that do because their bike isn't shiney.... I could go on and on....

Love me, hate me... I couldn't give a shit less. BUT........ before you judge we, the moderators on AP's site, maybe you should put yourselves in our shoes. Everyday, someone is butthurt because someone got away with something and someone else didn't. Everyday someone is crying because I picked on them. Everyday someone is pissed because they got a public admonishment for breaking the rules. Everyday someone is fighting with someone else and I'm the asshole because I picked Billy Bob's side.... Everyone here has seen the demise of a once good website due to a lack of rule enforcement. I give Trace props for sticking to his guns and keeping his site from falling into the dark abyss.

I like Brit, Bob, Dustin, and a bunch of others that I have never met.
Wasn't long ago, I was fighting with all of them.

I go out of my way to do nice things for people I have never met. I've given away a ton of shit, installed nitrous kits, changed tires, rebuilt bikes, hauled bikes, lent money etc.... and the ONLY thing I have ever asked for in return is...... "Do something nice for someone else sometime."
I'm not the only one... I guarantee you, the other mods would do the same.

Like he said.

Hmm... I'm in Slomas corner on this one. My personal opinion aside it is AP's site, and I support his rules. I may not agree, But I choose to keep myown copuncil because I love to ride and I the men I have met their are among the finest I have ever met. Many of them are here now.
britincali

Post by britincali »

rabbit wrote: Many of them are here now.

:wink:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok